Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gosforth rose  (Read 2615 times)

3 review(s) for Gosforth Rose (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

nicelad8132

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Well had 30mins incall terraced house in gosforth not the best for a daytime bookings if your botherd about disscretion. Parked afew streets away free parking and not for residents only.
Anyway knocked on door opened quickly by gosforth rose wearing something skimmpy.
Body as in pics very fit body. Face wont be to everybodys standard. Small breasts a cup but big nipples. And her pussy was tight tasted sweet and big lips wow.
I was happy with owo 69er with cim took the whole load no probs.
Owo was good plenty of touge and mouth not much hand work.
Think she would be a right gooer in the sack!!!
So had a good time and she seams to be up for anything but anal.
She is a smoker for all you non smokers.

Rod trotter

Cheers

She sounds interesting

What do you mean by her looks? Similar to anyone you can think off??

nicelad8132

Looks wise i cant think of anyone on tv or anything, just your normal looking lass, your average joe on the street so to speak.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Looks wise i cant think of anyone on tv or anything, just your normal looking lass, your average joe on the street so to speak.

I'd settle for that.

Rod trotter

In truth most of them are like this

Offline Spartacus123

Good review thanks. Looks like a tidy little body on her  :drinks:

Offline waynelovejuice

I've seen her once and have to say she gives as great, and very enthusiastic, oral as anyone else I have ever visited.

As mentioned in the review, she has very nice, perky nipples which I enjoyed playing with too.

I live nearby so think I will be going to see her again but, if you are in Gosforth, she is well worth a visit.

nicelad8132

Had a repeat, not like me to punt like this. Once in a blue moon for me normally.