Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk-in massage  (Read 2795 times)

munchner619

Visiting Birmingham city centre this weekend and I am looking for a walk-in massage place with guaranteed HE. Having looked through the forum thinking Style massage above Harmony 88 is the place to go to but is there any others in jewellery quarter/chinatown etc? Thanks in advance.

Offline Stapler

The two you mentioned are walk in. The rest you have to book.
Style of Massage is your best option. £35 per hour + £20 for HR + another £20 for b2b.

Or for a raunchier time, the place opposite House of Fraser, Corporation/Bull St.

Good luck

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Link to the walk-in near House of Fraser :

External Link/Members Only

..S...

Offline Madone1

The walk in by house of Fraser sounds interesting got anymore info stapler? PM if it's best kept hush hush.

Offline jrossi

Try Su Nin Nuch Thai Massage

I turned up without an appointment on a Saturday a few weeks back. Only 1 of 3 girls was available though

Offline jrossi

Link to the walk-in near House of Fraser :

..S...

Fuck me, are those photos actually the interior? It looks stunning

Offline Stapler

The walk in by house of Fraser sounds interesting got anymore info stapler? PM if it's best kept hush hush.

Depends on the girls. They change, but you will get more than a HE!

..S....

Offline Stapler

Fuck me, are those photos actually the interior? It looks stunning

No! They are stock photos! Actually, you walk through a nail bar. Go downstairs and end up in a small cubicle!

..S..

Offline jrossi

No! They are stock photos! Actually, you walk through a nail bar. Go downstairs and end up in a small cubicle!

..S..

Gutted. I wish these places had mirrors so you could watch her when she's sprawled all over you

Offline Stapler

Some do. Jane does. And Pel. Search the Brum FBSM thread for details.

..S...

Offline jimgooooo

Try Su Nin Nuch Thai Massage

I turned up without an appointment on a Saturday a few weeks back. Only 1 of 3 girls was available though

many people been to this place? can't find a lot of detail on them.

£25 H/H seam really cheap to me

Offline Rook69

I did a review on this place last week.
£40 thai massage, very good - very pretty thai girl, clean place. £20 HE which was average to below average. No build up or sensuality just a bit of oil and a firm grip to end it as soon as poss. I would go again but probably just for massage. I think more was on offer but I want interested in paying anymore.