Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classey21 - Bracknell - Truly filthy MILF !  (Read 11817 times)

13 review(s) for Classy-Bekkie (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Swinglow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking
I'd tried to arrange to see Bekkie previously based on the postivie feedback on here, but our calendars didn't line up, she gave me her number to get intouch next time so arrnaged this week via text, followed up with details of what I wanted via mail on AW.

Venue
Flat in Bracknell, easy to get to and plenty of parking nearby.

The girl
Profile and pictures are accurate representation. Bekkie has the look of the mum next door you'd quite like to extract from her knickers.

The meeting
I'd emailed Bekkie with clear details of what I wanted from our meet, including outfit and activites, all of which she delivered with gusto! I was met at the door and offered a drink after that we quickly got down to the action.
First round was me sat experiencing plenty of DT OWO, with plenty of spit, finishing with a facial. After a quick chat, moved onto round two with more DT OWO, including with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Then covered sex in a couple of positions and then more DT OWO to finish with another facial.
We had a quick chat before I left, when she mentioned the 2 girl meets she has done with Bella Blond, which has got my interest.

All in all a very enjoyable half hour, everything I asked for was covered. If you're looking for a truly dirty MILF experience I'd happily recommend her.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:03:29 pm by jonasquim »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good review  :drinks:
Totally agree.....one of my local faves... :P

Always had a great time with Bekkie  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. Does she DFK and allow fingers?  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well.....she has with me.... :unknown: :cool:

Offline agent47

Can confirm DFK. your in for a treat, first time I saw her she was straddling my lap on the edge of the bed in her stockings and suspenders for some lengthy DFK. Fingers I didn't try but she is filthy I think very possible ,she done me good :D

Offline KevTheDev

Saw Bekkie on Monday and had an amazing time. Thoroughly recommend. She does allow fingers and DFK.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. Her service sounds great, but I guess the word "stunning" she uses to call herself is well over the top judging by previous reviews. I'm interested in milfs but prefer a looker rather than a 'plane Jane'.  Gonna stick with pursuing a certain ms fox who is a tenner more for the hour.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:14:59 am by Tony_Red »

hank82

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review. Her service sounds great, but I guess the word "stunning" she uses to call herself is well over the top judging by previous reviews. I'm interested in milfs but prefer a looker rather than a 'plane Jane'.  Gonna stick with pursuing a certain ms fox who is a tenner more for the hour.

Ms Fox - this one?

Guy

Offline contentguy

Offline HappyandLucky

Can confirm DFK. your in for a treat, first time I saw her she was straddling my lap on the edge of the bed in her stockings and suspenders for some lengthy DFK. Fingers I didn't try but she is filthy I think very possible ,she done me good :D
Thanks for the update  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Looks like that ones on her hols in spain.

Guy

Eh???? On her hols??? She lives there and tours here virtually every month.

Have a look at my reviews of her.... I've seen her 6 or 7 times Inc a MMF and she is seriously HotAsFuck
'just sayin

That said, Bekkie (Classy21) is a very naughty Sexy MILF too....seen her 6 or 7 times too and as I said before is one of my fave local girls to play with.
Always consistent and always naughty
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:19:19 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline luthor

Morning, is Classey21's flat nice and discreet, may go see her today? Im such a nervous punter..until Im in. :-)

Offline agent47

Morning, is Classey21's flat nice and discreet, may go see her today? Im such a nervous punter..until Im in. :-)

Not been to her flat I've only had her in hotels and there's no need to be nervous she is very friendly and chatty she will put you at ease straight away.but what i do know is its a new block of flats that she uses as a punting Base, she lives somewhere else.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not been to her flat I've only had her in hotels and there's no need to be nervous she is very friendly and chatty she will put you at ease straight away.but what i do know is its a new block of flats that she uses as a punting Base, she lives somewhere else.

Correct ....it is not her home.
It is the perfect place to punt IMO. Totally discreet, plenty of free parking, sleepy location, and a nice size room....clean tidy and fit for purpose.

Offline TallnHung

Seems a must do to me.
MILF and Filth, whats not to like.  Great rack too by the looks of it :)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Unfortunately,  today Bekkie has pissed me off somewhat....... :dash:
Green light said Available Today....so I sent an AW email before 9am to request a booking for midday-ish .
I followed this up with a text, and a voicemail.
The email was read shortly afterwards so i waited for a response....and waited and waited. I then left another voicemail politely asking for a response so I could get on with my day and plan accordingly .....nothing  :dash: :dash:

I can only assume :
A) she had a crisis that needed attending to and couldn't respond or
B) I have somehow pissed her off?  :unknown:
.....which would surprise me as we get on very well and have great sex and a good chat when we meet.

Either way i am still extremely disappointed as I've wasted hours and been on tenterhooks this morning hanging around waiting for a reply....
I still haven't had any response or explanation or apology.
I am a genuine punter who never cancels or wastes time with spurious excuses.
I am also courteous, respectful and a good guy.
IMO it is just bad form and as a regular client I think I am entitled to expect better than being ignored.
It's just a common courtesy surely?

Just sayin'  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Interesting that Bekkie rates Honesty and Manners in her FAQ likes......

Mmmmmm  :unknown:

Me too..... :(

Offline Simon32123

After the great reviews here I've tried to book a meet.
Times didn't work out the first time as the short notice meant she was booked that evening.

Have since tried to arrange another meet but she just reads and ignores my emails. (Only 3 in total and 1 reply saying booked)

Real shame as she looks and sounds fantastic.

Why do I seem to pick the unobtainable WO?  :(

Offline Swinglow

Well that's disappointing. Was hoping I'd found a lady worthy of a return visit. I did text her a few weeks back and sent an email for a repeat performance, never had a reply.
This along with the recent bad review describing an apparent b&s with Alicia Massage means that's my two most recent fun encounters may not be repeated......back to the drawing board...fuck

Offline rubric

I experienced pretty much the same thing - but ever since she first made an appearance on the boards. At the time I assumed my treatment was anomalous - but it appears that it wasn't.  FWIW I tried booking her about 3-4 times back then and never received a reply - maybe she just gets so much mail that she dumps everything but the top 2/3 ?

Hot69er

Your not the only ones.
I've seen her a number of times and have had some amazing sex with her !
She's just hard to nail down and book due to her being so popular.
Been trying for a few weeks to arrange some fun with her again, she's worth the wait tho  :P

King sized ego

First post but quite appropriate .
I've been "seriously" punting now for about 5 years, but had no knowledge of this site until Bekkie alluded to it when I saw her a few weeks ago.
So thanks Bekkie, I wish I'd known about before....would have solved A LOT of issues.
She also implied that she either was or is a reader of this forum, so may be reading this.
First time I tried to see her I mailed her via AW and she didn't even read it.
Since then I've seen her a couple of times and had no comms problems at all.
I suspect she is just a bit flakey, and if you mail her when her green light is on she'll read it, other times maybe not (always thought it should be a red light rather than green).
I could write a review of my Bekkie encounter, are retrospective reviews allowe/encouraged/frowned upon?..it was about 3 weeks ago.

Offline latecomer

I could write a review of my Bekkie encounter, are retrospective reviews allowe/encouraged/frowned upon?..it was about 3 weeks ago.

Welcome to the Forum.  Absolutely, that's quite recent and would be useful to us please.

Offline agent47

Your not the only ones.
I've seen her a number of times and have had some amazing sex with her !
She's just hard to nail down and book due to her being so popular.
Been trying for a few weeks to arrange some fun with her again, she's worth the wait tho  :P

Agreed but i think in the past she's had some issues with some punters and discretion, Maybe she gets a bit jaded. But agreed she is worth the wait, both times i'v seen her the sex has gotten quite crazy she can take a serious pounding and equally give it in return :crazy: she certainly loves sex.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:00:41 pm by agent47 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Unfortunately,  today Bekkie has pissed me off somewhat....... :dash:
Green light said Available Today....so I sent an AW email before 9am to request a booking for midday-ish .
I followed this up with a text, and a voicemail.
The email was read shortly afterwards so i waited for a response....and waited and waited. I then left another voicemail politely asking for a response so I could get on with my day and plan accordingly .....nothing  :dash: :dash:

I can only assume :
A) she had a crisis that needed attending to and couldn't respond or
B) I have somehow pissed her off?  :unknown:
.....which would surprise me as we get on very well and have great sex and a good chat when we meet.

Either way i am still extremely disappointed as I've wasted hours and been on tenterhooks this morning hanging around waiting for a reply....
I still haven't had any response or explanation or apology.
I am a genuine punter who never cancels or wastes time with spurious excuses.
I am also courteous, respectful and a good guy.
IMO it is just bad form and as a regular client I think I am entitled to expect better than being ignored.
It's just a common courtesy surely?

Just sayin'  :hi:

After letting her know how pissed off I was, Bekkie had the courtesy to reply to me and was at first 'shocked' at my disattisfaction - and then extremely apologetic once she realised her mistake.......
I am satisfied with her reasoning, so hopefully the issue won't arise again.  :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

After letting her know how pissed off I was, Bekkie had the courtesy to reply to me and was at first 'shocked' at my disattisfaction - and then extremely apologetic once she realised her mistake.......
I am satisfied with her reasoning, so hopefully the issue won't arise again.  :unknown:
More likely she read your posts on here. The only feelings prossies are sensitive to are an empty purse.

Offline John1975h

Has anyone tried booking Bekkie in the last month and experienced poor comms like I have? Very frustrating indeed and shows a total lack of respect and common courtesy.

Takes hours to respond in between text messages and doesn't even give a definite yes or no.  Just keeps you waiting and seems to keep you as her Plan B in case her 'other' bookings or plans fall through.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 10:19:05 pm by John1975h »

Offline luthor

Yes, same problem here a week or so ago, booked a fair few days in advance, a few emails etc. booked through AW then about midnight the previous night said she cant do it and that was it.

Shame, was looking forward to a mornings fun.

StikiWiki

Agreed, she is a bit of a nightmare to book. Don't think she does it full-time. Her comms aren't the best and although I have let her down once with a days notice, she has done exactly the same to me.
Did catch up with her on a duo with another brilliant girl in Bracknell that I have reviewed, Classey did seem friendly enough, but I just didn't have a connection with her.
So for me, I have moved on and crossed her off the hotlist.
You wil need the patience of a Saint !!!! Good luck

Offline John1975h

Agree, the respect and courtesy should go both ways and the fact we are spending our hard earnt cash makes it even more unacceptable. It's as if she has so many regular clients that she thinks it's her god given right to treat clients with a lack of accountability when it suits her.

Any guy who persists with this type of lady is just a complete desperately mug. There are many more ladies out there who can give you the same service in the bedroom, without the negative comms issues.

I think we should all vote with our wallets and go elsewhere.

I hope Bekkie is reading this.  I never did make my first meeting with her and I have over 50 positive and recent feedback on AW, so not sure how a meet has not happened.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Any guy who persists with this type of lady is just a complete desperately mug. There are many more ladies out there who can give you the same service in the bedroom, without the negative comms issues.

Really?
Perhaps you could share a few of them with us....?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Even just one would be helpful..... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Just sayin'

Offline John1975h

I travel around a lot for work and have met some great ladies, excellent comms and entirely sincere and genuine. Have never been let down or left waiting around. Not sure if you will get round to all these places but here they are in no particular order of preference, all on AW:

Bellablonde - Bracknell (Bekkies duo pal)

Polishminx - Slough

Secret-Sandra - Petersfield

SouthEastMegan - Chichester

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks  :drinks:
I've seen Bella many times, whose comms are exemplary  :thumbsup:
I will check out the others thanks..... :hi:

StikiWiki

I travel around a lot for work and have met some great ladies, excellent comms and entirely sincere and genuine. Have never been let down or left waiting around. Not sure if you will get round to all these places but here they are in no particular order of preference, all on AW:

Polishminx - Slough

Have to say, Bella, is my ''goto'' favourite. She is fantastic in every aspect. Reliable, always friendly, always up for it, very passionate and respectful that you are spending your hard earned cash on her. Comms are exemplary. She would make a good role model for some. I hope she is here for a long time yet.

As for PolishMinx, she is different and an acquired taste and I think a lot depends on whether she fancies you or not. She is an experience that has to be had at least once.

Annabelle_babygirl. Get on her list, she is fit as fuck !!!!!

Offline Baller

Thanks  :drinks:
I've seen Bella many times, whose comms are exemplary  :thumbsup:
I will check out the others thanks..... :hi:

Not forgetting the fabulous Miss Splits

Offline ooerrmissus

Polishminx - Slough

Any chance of some AW ID's please.

Offline berksboy

Well Bella is at

She is good and just about worth £100 for 1/2hr, she should give lessons to other WGs on how to organise themselves.

Offline contentguy

Well Bella is at

She is good and just about worth £100 for 1/2hr, she should give lessons to other WGs on how to organise themselves.

+1 though she claims to give a spanking which I was in the mood for, but she doesn't.
Not sure why she's lying about that as otherwise very good.
She was enthusiastic about everything else.

Guy

Offline agent47

Agree, the respect and courtesy should go both ways and the fact we are spending our hard earnt cash makes it even more unacceptable. It's as if she has so many regular clients that she thinks it's her god given right to treat clients with a lack of accountability when it suits her.

I think we should all vote with our wallets and go elsewhere.

I hope Bekkie is reading this.  I never did make my first meeting with her and I have over 50 positive and recent feedback on AW, so not sure how a meet has not happened.
But Muh hard earned cash! Say's the guy who's never seen Bekkie or gets that She's an uber fuck that's worth booking in advance for.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:55:47 am by agent47 »

Offline John1975h

And how do you suggest I book in advance if Bekkie reads but doesn't respond to my emails?????! Have also left it a few days and tried text and call/message.  As one post mentioned above, she uses the words genuine, honesty and respect........... REALLY ??????????

Offline John1975h

Just wondering have you seen Bekkie since and has she maintained 'good' comms?

I'm still holding out a glimmer of hope..........will give her the benefit of doubt and one more chance, then she's off my HL.

happyhappy

Any chance of some AW ID's please.

Southeastmegan is:https://www.adultwork.com/2691469

Lovely MILF and a definite favourite on the South Coast.