Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky of Newcastle [now Berkshire]  (Read 2013 times)

Offline magpiesfan

This might be best in 'girls you'd like to see working again' but....used to see Sky a lot when she was up here, in fact was one of her first clients. Still see her on rare visits to London. She's just contacted me to say she's back in Newcastle next week for 3 days [Mon-Weds] and doing incalls. I ll be in pole position [and other positions too I hope. reverse cowgirl was always nice] but I suspect other former clients might fancy a trip down memory lane :).

External Link/Members Only

Offline Addicted65

Would be great if she teamed up with her former duo partner hollyofnewcastle

A duo I would love to see again
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Young veteran

Is that the one who used to be an air hostess? Did she work under a different name?
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline magpiesfan

I don't think Holly's working now. Sky's same as she always was tho - saw her in London last a couple of months ago. Still has the pussy of an 18 year old and is just nice.

Is that the one who used to be an air hostess? Did she work under a different name?

Don't think Sky was an airhostess

Offline Randy101

I never got to see Holly  :(

WhattheFlip

Had a look at the website, all seemed good then I went to rates. £170ph with no anal. No Ta.

Offline magpiesfan

I suspect that's London prices rather than Newcastle ones. Soon as you put Newcastle prices on the website people would want that rate down south too.

She definitely doesn't do anal but is the tightest girl I ve ever had. Assuming she prices her appointments sensibly up here I can't recommend highly enough. Body of an 18 year old and amazingly flexible.... gymnast's body and sense of 'positions' - including a few I d not seen before. She does do everything bar a levels.

SkyofBerkshire

It's going to be good to catch up with good friends from tomorrow.
As I've already said to gentleman I've spoke to over the past couple of days look foward to seeing you soon x x

Offline johnny34

It's going to be good to catch up with good friends from tomorrow.
As I've already said to gentleman I've spoke to over the past couple of days look foward to seeing you soon x x

What are your rates going to be for the Newcastle tour?

SkyofBerkshire

Call myself for details & further information.