Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Penny - Sandy  (Read 6136 times)

4 review(s) for Miss Jane xox (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rogerdaly

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Visited Penny a few weeks ago and had a most enjoyable hour and a half with a few reservations

Booking & Comms
These were excellent. Having made booking she sent a text confirming all details and price. Text asking for confirmation on morning of meet, followed by directions. Be prepared for a short drive from Sandy Station. Called on the dot to give detailed address.

Easy to find with plenty of parking a short stroll away. First impressions count and the flat was not particularly clean and the room used is on the small side with the bed being a folded out sofa bed. Comfortable but not the best for all activities.

Appearance
Definitely the pretty face in the photos and as described; petite and bubbly. Pity there are not a few more shots in gallery that you don't have to pay for. Beautiful body uncovered as the sexy lingerie was peeled slowly away.

Services
We slowly removed each other clothing and played as we went. She certainly knows what she is doing and soon had me ready for action. Was a little disappointed when informed she kissed but no tongues as FK in likes list. She was happy to take a finger and relished the reverse oral before moving on to display her true deep throat skills. Whilst very good there was a fair bit of hand action during oral before 69. She jumped on board for reverse cowgirl; a pleasure to watch and feel! Turned her over for a missionary finish, which she was a bit reluctant  with at first, telling me about an occasion when a client slipped into the wrong place and she fainted!! All seemed to go well with her legs over my shoulders until we reached a mutual finish - seemed totally genuine.
We laid and cuddled and had a great chat about different interests whilst enjoying some snacks. She sensed when I was ready for further arousal, slowly stroking me into readiness for some doggy action and a great finish.

Overall
Will definitely visit again, had actually planned to do so but other factors intervened on my part. I think extras might add up a bit if you are looking for role play etc. but otherwise excellent and memorable.

Offline cunnyhunt

Be prepared for a short drive from Sandy Station. Called on the dot to give detailed address.

Is the drive in the town or to another town?

I am dropped at the station for travel to London and Sandy does not seem large.

Offline socks

Good report penny
Struck me as genuine. What's got your spidey senses tingling mate?

Offline sxman

Struck me as genuine. What's got your spidey senses tingling mate?

Agree, have I missed something as well.

Offline Punchdrunk

Previous touting posts on this girl before. Also I've tried booking her before and got messed around something chronic so in the end gave up.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:57:08 am by Punchdrunk »

Rogerdaly

Can assure you this is a genuine review.

Location not in Sandy but a large village nearby; so guess you need a car or bike!!!

Offline sxman

Previous touting posts on this girl before. Also I've tried booking her before and got messed around something chronic so in the end gave up.

His only made 7 posts and as far as I can see none of them relate to Penny, unless I have totally missed something in my old age.

Offline socks

His only made 7 posts and as far as I can see none of them relate to Penny, unless I have totally missed something in my old age.
Likewise - is it mistaken identity punchdrunk?

Rogerdaly

I have a life rather than scanning the minutiae of others frustrations.  Pity you can't find anything more interesting to occupy your lives.

Offline socks

I have a life rather than scanning the minutiae of others frustrations.  Pity you can't find anything more interesting to occupy your lives.
...and suddenly you sound like a bell end - where did that come from??!!

Offline Punchdrunk

There was some touty posts when she first appeared last year before she disappeared search her number that should bring it up. If that's changed then go back in the east Anglian section and it will be in there. That last response reads like I am right in my book.

Offline socks

I don't see any of that PD but it's hard to argue against the hissy fittedness of his/her last post. That response was so female it might as well have had painted lips and been called Susan.

Offline sxman

...and suddenly you sound like a bell end - where did that come from??!!

+1

Wished I never tried helping him out in what looked liked a genuine review.

waldorf

I have seen her on several occasions last year when she was Sophie Jane and this year.  Op review seems genuine enough and definateley describes her current abode.  She doesn't seem to answer her phone but if you text you will get a response.  She is exactly as described on the profile and the photos are all her.  She has gone from dreadlocks to blonde and is now brunette.....shes in Gamlingay now so its not a walk from Sandy.  I will be heading back next week

Offline Zeusthedoc

I have seen her on several occasions last year when she was Sophie Jane and this year.  Op review seems genuine enough and definateley describes her current abode.  She doesn't seem to answer her phone but if you text you will get a response.  She is exactly as described on the profile and the photos are all her.  She has gone from dreadlocks to blonde and is now brunette.....shes in Gamlingay now so its not a walk from Sandy.  I will be heading back next week

Thanks for reviewing!

In relation to the review at hand - reads a bit fluffy. Probably too harsh to be penny (especially about the fk thing). Might just be an interesting way to self-tout.

Agreed on the wanky reply.

waldorf

Thanks for reviewing!

fuck off you cunt.  You got some info be fuckin happy with it

Offline socks

Where did that come from too? This thread is very confusing, doubts about a genuine sounding review and two fits of rage in replies, neither of which I can spot the motivation for! Is there some PM background to this or something?

Offline shagbambi

Where did that come from too? This thread is very confusing, doubts about a genuine sounding review and two fits of rage in replies, neither of which I can spot the motivation for! Is there some PM background to this or something?

Just a member abusing dopebeats who commented that it was nice of him to post a review after one and half years of membership (obvious sarcasm). Said member then feeling that abusing dopebeats was a good way to make friends on the board. In a nutshell, just the usual stuff...

Offline Zeusthedoc

Well Waldorf - that's not exactly a polite way to respond.

you're right - i did get some info, no thanks to your fucking leeching behaviour. You do understand the point of this board, right?
we punt and we review...your 44 comments and as yet no reviews hardly puts you in a position to be throwing your weight around.

so, i'll reiterate...thanks for your review...or lack thereof!
rather than tagging on the ass end of other people's reviews, if you feel you have something to contribute, do so by submitting your own review...if not, fuck off!

waldorf

Well Waldorf - that's not exactly a polite way to respond.

you're right - i did get some info, no thanks to your fucking leeching behaviour. You do understand the point of this board, right?
we punt and we review...your 44 comments and as yet no reviews hardly puts you in a position to be throwing your weight around.

so, i'll reiterate...thanks for your review...or lack thereof!
rather than tagging on the ass end of other people's reviews, if you feel you have something to contribute, do so by submitting your own review...if not, fuck off!
you're a laugh a minute mate......why would I bother taking advice from the you, you obviously have a high opinion of yourself, but I don't.  I will continue to do what I want and and use this board as I see fit, if that puts your nose out of joint then so much the better...I am sure if I am doing something wrong I'll be banned so untill then I may just stick around cause I know it annoys you :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

you're a laugh a minute mate......why would I bother taking advice from the you, you obviously have a high opinion of yourself, but I don't.  I will continue to do what I want and and use this board as I see fit, if that puts your nose out of joint then so much the better...I am sure if I am doing something wrong I'll be banned so untill then I may just stick around cause I know it annoys you :D

No, you sticking around doesn't annoy me. But it's nice to see you've found some purpose.

But I've obviously touched a nerve if having a dig at you not posting any reviews has, how you say....put your nose out of joint. Well done leech - keep using this board as you see fit.

Offline Hertsgent

Waldorf is reminding me of Angry Frank from Harry Enfield.... :D

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqncRvQHWk

Either that, or he needs some soothing Michael Winner words....

Offline shagbambi

Two former members, West8 and ramrodronnie were prone to verbally abusing posters that questioned them.  My money is on Waldo being ramrod.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Two former members, West8 and ramrodronnie were prone to verbally abusing posters that questioned them.  My money is on Waldo being ramrod.

Were either one of they the guy who kept making reference to his BMI and fat:muscle ratio?!

waldorf

well fuck me... the clique is out in force, enjoy licking each others arses :dancegirl:

Offline shagbambi

No. Neither were fascinated by their BMI, martial arts skills and getting money back from girls that did not do everything they had agreed to.  That knob's name escapes me for now!  However ramrod punted in this area so my money is on him.

Offline Zeusthedoc

well fuck me... the clique is out in force, enjoy licking each others arses :dancegirl:

other than leeching - what is it that you're out to achieve here?

waldorf

you are being a complete dick  dope. Its like the fuckin school playground here were the newboy gets hit, reacts  and is then surrounded by the bully and his mates.  I may in the longrun volunteer some more more info to this forum when I see fit, but it will not be for your benefit.  Go play your games with someone else knob

Offline cunnyhunt

you are being a complete dick  dope. Its like the fuckin school playground here were the newboy gets hit, reacts  and is then surrounded by the bully and his mates.  I may in the longrun volunteer some more more info to this forum when I see fit, but it will not be for your benefit.  Go play your games with someone else knob
Thsi forum was set up so that punters could gain knowledge from each other and not waste time and money.

What help do you bring to the forum. I just see a shit and abusive attitude. :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's one way to get urself banned.

Offline The_Don

Offline Zeusthedoc

There is something beautifully ironic about that

Offline Yabasseh

Evening. Recently added her to my HL, but I note that kissing is off the list of likes.............

Offline GusBendy

Sometimes a thread gives me a flashbacks to the years I spent in biker pubs. Fights took longer to break out back then.

Offline Smellett87

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I used to see her fairly regularly and wondered if any had any contact details or information on whether she is still working somewhere with a new profile? Obviously if she is I'll do a review when we have reconnected.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry to bring up an old topic but I used to see her fairly regularly and wondered if any had any contact details or information on whether she is still working somewhere with a new profile? Obviously if she is I'll do a review when we have reconnected.

Did you try clicking the link in this thread.   :unknown:

Offline Smellett87

Yes, that's the profile she was using when I saw her but not logged on in ages so didnt know if she had a new one somewhere