Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Many Regulars do You Have?  (Read 3409 times)

Neal69

I suppose this thread was prompted by the " How Many Times do you see the same Girl ? " Thread

The question is.

How Many regulars do you have?

A Little while ago I decided to stop chasing the elusive TOFTT Nirvana of the perfect punt and just concentrate on seeing a few really good WG's where I actually enjoyed the whole experience.

So I thought I would concentrate on seeing just a couple of WG's who really floated my boat. ( Probably explains my lack of recent reviews).

By Floating my boat I mean WG's who are reliable and really do it for me.

Well My top Hungarian was top of my list and that has not changed. Saw her tonight and cant wait to see her again.

My size 14 English MILF was always going to be there, so on the list she went. Got texted by her tonight telling me when she was going to be in my area. Nice sexting.

My Slim Young Italian was always going to make the Top 3.

Then

How about the sexy slim 40+ yr old MILF who is really good looking and really delivers.

And a couple of days ago an expensive ( for me but I am a cheapskate :blush: ) 40+ who I really enjoy her company ( and the shagging) who I over run the time by well over 2 hours .

There is still the really good looking early 20's BBW who Has never disappointed.

The Chubby 30+ Who can fuck for England.

And finally the 2 fit as fuck Romanians who always give a great service.

So In the last couple of Months I have seen 5 out of the above, 2 multiple times.

How the F%%K do you Guys stick with one regular?

I still look at a few others that I would like to podge and if circumstances allow will go for them as the thrill of seeing a new WG is still strong.

Must add

2 of my top 3 are not permanently based in my area.

N

Offline mrdiamond77

At the start of the year I had 2 regulars.  One has since retired and returned home to Poland.  So I am down to one regular who unfortunately is based about 40 miles from me over The Severn Bridge in Bristol.  I have seen 3 other girls recently nearer me who I will try and see regularly.

MilesPrower

I wanted 1 but she retired. Now I just do 2 punts per girl and out.

LL

Just 1. Sensual Brigit in London is the closest I've ever had to a regular. I don't actually see her that regularly but I've seen her more times than any other girl.

Offline purple_t

2... between them they cover everything I need. Not looking forward to the day either one of them retires or moves away!

Offline Nagilum

2 solid regulars, easy to book on the day

2 others that I need to pre book, but they are regular as can be.

Offline hullad

One super regular I see every month who is ideal for me and I really enjoy my time with this blonde milf, I also enjoy very special rates. I have a good relationship with this lady and I know how to get her off and she does me to perfection.

One other I see regular every 2/3 months a blonde dirty milf who is pure filth.

I am on the lookout for a third at the moment and I have one lined up for a road test very soon. A young tidy blonde with a very tight pussy I hear....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:07:30 am by hullad »

E.L. Wisty

Had 1 WG who was regular as she was a fantastic punt and very reliable when it came to booking.

Offline threechilliman

Don't really have regs, but I have around half a dozen that I return to.

tcm

Offline Anadin

6 at the moment and I usually get round to seeing them around once every 3 months except for the cheaper ones who I see more regularly.

Online lewisjones23

only ever had 1 regular but it is on the backseat now so casting my net again

Offline Jimmyredcab

None at the moment ----------------- however I am still looking.

Adultwork is full of complete crap ---------------- some of you gentlemen would fuck anything with a pulse.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Adultwork is full of complete crap ---------------- some of you gentlemen would fuck anything with a pulse.   :thumbsdown:
Jim you need to find yourself a nice thai lady or a tight bodied romanian that will provide you a stellar service ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim you need to find yourself a nice thai lady or a tight bodied romanian that will provide you a stellar service ;)

I would rather fuck you than book a Romanian.      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Whereas your totally clueless branding ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks, total disproven bollocks by some of us that actually punt with such WGs rather than being an armchair punter like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NotoriousNot

My first regular was Liberty at World Famous Babes and then Sandys. More recently Lily Hart was a regular of mine back when she was based in Manchester, and Katie Cheshire when I was nearer to Chester than I am now. Jessie at Sandys would have become a regular but she left...

So at the moment I don't have any regulars at all! I'm punting very sporadically at the moment anyway as I try out a couple of alternatives (I'm giving Illicit Encounters a go at the moment), but I'd like to get a regular girl again. There's something about knowing what you're going to get...

Online RedKettle

you are in London FFS!!

Offline paul_2407

3 lovely ladies depending on how busy they are

Colin McGoober

None! I had one until she disappeared around March, since then have been trying out things on my bucket list, having 1 hour punts with different prossies.

Would like to find a new regular but I don't know who to choose.

Online lewisjones23

My first regular was Liberty at World Famous Babes and then Sandys. More recently Lily Hart was a regular of mine back when she was based in Manchester, and Katie Cheshire when I was nearer to Chester than I am now. Jessie at Sandys would have become a regular but she left...

So at the moment I don't have any regulars at all! I'm punting very sporadically at the moment anyway as I try out a couple of alternatives (I'm giving Illicit Encounters a go at the moment), but I'd like to get a regular girl again. There's something about knowing what you're going to get...

Liberty is still on AW as Sexy Rebecca

Offline Jimmyredcab

you are in London FFS!!

I repeat ----------

Adultwork is full of complete crap

Headless photos or Romanian and Hungarian skanks.   :thumbsdown:

Offline unclepokey

I've three or four to whom I return often. But I still enjoy the sexy anticipation of visiting someone new from time to time.

If I wanted a regular I would be in a relationship  :hi: that's the joy of punting for me different types of women when I feel like  :hi:

NotoriousNot

Liberty is still on AW as Sexy Rebecca

Oh I know (but thanks anyway!), I've seen her once as an indie. She wasn't as good as I remember from her Babes days - what a girl she was then! - so I haven't been back to see her in several years.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I wanted a regular I would be in a relationship  :hi:

With a reliable regular you know what you are getting ----------------- I am no longer willing to risk £120 on a lowlife skank.   :hi:

With a reliable regular you know what you are getting ----------------- I am no longer willing to risk £120 on a lowlife skank.   :hi:

I hear that but thats why this site is good as you can get info from punters that you deem are not the fluffy fan boys so it's not so much of a gamble.

Also fuckig the same woman over again ain't that called marriage  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Yes well with your self imposed minimum rate of £100 an hour you wish to pay and a maximum of what is it now, £120 you have severely limited your choice of WGs, so though A/W IS indeed like wading knee deep in shit I and some others on here can locate good WGs off it. AND crucially unlike you we take the word of other punters we find credible and don't just accuse them of having bad or no taste for fucking WGs YOU don't fancy. With your diabolical attitude I am surprised anyone bothers to give you recs nowadays, I gave up a few years back as you were one ungrateful bloke looking to find fault in what were good or very good WGs as their reviews showed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online RedKettle

I tend to have a couple of WGs that I see on a fairly regular basis and then there is a larger group that I have seen once or twice and are on the list as possibles.

I balance that with seeing new ones from time to time.

Each to their own but sometimes I like going back to the known and sometimes I like the adventure of one I have not seen before.

Offline shagbambi

I have two regs that I see on a monthly basis. Has simplified my punting life considerably.

Offline paul_2407

I tend to have a couple of WGs that I see on a fairly regular basis and then there is a larger group that I have seen once or twice and are on the list as possibles.

I balance that with seeing new ones from time to time.

Each to their own but sometimes I like going back to the known and sometimes I like the adventure of one I have not seen before.

good summary of my own philosophy. Some girls know what you like but variety is the spice of life

Offline snaitram99

I have two regs that I see on a monthly basis. Has simplified my punting life considerably.

Similar arrangement here, two quite different ones. Sometimes they haven't been available for a while so average slightly less. Used to have another but she moved elsewhere. Leaves at least one opportunity a month to try someone new, but rarely regular material.

Offline Students Notebook

I suppose this thread was prompted by the " How Many Times do you see the same Girl ? " Thread

The question is.

How Many regulars do you have?

A Little while ago I decided to stop chasing the elusive TOFTT Nirvana of the perfect punt and just concentrate on seeing a few really good WG's where I actually enjoyed the whole experience.

So I thought I would concentrate on seeing just a couple of WG's who really floated my boat. ( Probably explains my lack of recent reviews).

By Floating my boat I mean WG's who are reliable and really do it for me.

Well My top Hungarian was top of my list and that has not changed. Saw her tonight and cant wait to see her again.

My size 14 English MILF was always going to be there, so on the list she went. Got texted by her tonight telling me when she was going to be in my area. Nice sexting.

My Slim Young Italian was always going to make the Top 3.

Then

How about the sexy slim 40+ yr old MILF who is really good looking and really delivers.

And a couple of days ago an expensive ( for me but I am a cheapskate :blush: ) 40+ who I really enjoy her company ( and the shagging) who I over run the time by well over 2 hours .

There is still the really good looking early 20's BBW who Has never disappointed.

The Chubby 30+ Who can fuck for England.

And finally the 2 fit as fuck Romanians who always give a great service.

So In the last couple of Months I have seen 5 out of the above, 2 multiple times.

How the F%%K do you Guys stick with one regular?

I still look at a few others that I would like to podge and if circumstances allow will go for them as the thrill of seeing a new WG is still strong.

Must add

2 of my top 3 are not permanently based in my area.

N

Hi Neal

Good to hear from you and I'm glad you're still alive !!

Don't suppose you want to tell us who these Paragons of Virtue are so we can all have a sniff ?

I can guess 3 of them but I won't name them in case your shy !!

Who is the size 14 Milf. I'm thinking of branching out into something bigger than My Little Romanian, who is a size 4.

PM me if you don't want everyone to know, that is if you want to share of course.

SN.

Offline Silver Birch

I have only had 1 regular, as I didn't get into punting to see someone repeatedly. Some might not class her as a true reg as I have seen her probably 8 or 9 times in 18 months or so, but I don't think I have seen anyone else more than 4 times, and most only once.

Neal69

All Have Been Reviewed on here SN.

:dance: :cool: :dance:

Offline uutarn

I have three, each fulfilling a particular facet of my sexual diversity.

Offline Rocket Scientist

And finally the 2 fit as fuck Romanians who always give a great service
...pray tell where do they live?

Offline Steve2

I would rather fuck you than book a Romanian.      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

So Michelle is off your hotlist then Jimbo ? :hi:

LL

I thought she was the only girl on it!

Type_O_Negative

Recently i had fantastic time with a Romanian girl  :thumbsup:

Recently i had fantastic time with a Romanian girl  :thumbsup:

Dnt tell jimmy that he fails to understand that there are good romanian prossies  :dash:

Offline Steve2

I thought she was the only girl on it!

I don't think she has told him that she is Romanian yet  :hi:

cristot

Prior to becoming a member here I cast my net over a wide range of types in order to find a decent stable of regulars... And out of probably a dozen or 15 girls there were only 2 I would and did consider seconds with - don't get me wrong, a lot of the others were positives, just not top notch ( call me picky).
Then in March I found one girl who ticked all the boxes, and I think I've seen her 8 Times since...interspersed with a couple of visits to the other 2...now I just seem to go for the odd extra with established Indies....

Type_O_Negative

Dnt tell jimmy that he fails to understand that there are good romanian prossies  :dash:

That Romanian girl i visited recently will be my new regular which means i have 2 regulars now  :thumbsup:

Neal69

...pray tell where do they live?

Opps sorry didn't see that until now.

Colchester

They are well discussed on the East board and the consensus seems to be that if you stick to the three(?) that work from the same address then you will not go far wrong.

N

Offline Jimmyredcab

1)   I don't have a hotlist.

2)  Michelle is now based in Birmingham and her London tours sell our faster than a Rolling Stones concert.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

One good Romanian for every 100 dirty lowlife skanks ------------- not the sort of odds that I like.    :hi:

LL

2)  Michelle is now based in Birmingham and her London tours sell our faster than a Rolling Stones concert.     :hi:
So she doesn't send you a backstage VIP pass? :lol:

Offline Steve2

One good Romanian for every 100 dirty lowlife skanks ------------- not the sort of odds that I like.    :hi:

So it looks like Michelle is 1 in 100?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline stayer

I have three favourites. I won't call them regulars as I don't see them regularly, but they are the first I check for availability when I get the urge.

Two are similar in that they both provide a similar level of service and are attractive. The other isn't pretty or young but is very horny, one of the best at rimming, takes a beating with her paddle and allows filming - I really like a video I took using my smartphone of her coming to a shuddering orgasm with the aid of her Rabbit vibrator.