Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nid, Atherton  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Cheeky_nandos

£30 for 1 hour massage. £30 for HE

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms – After reading some good reviews on her decided to give her a call, spoke to Nid to book an hours massage. Received text after the call with address.

Location – Terraced house on main road, free car park nearby. Front door is located on a busy main road, so probably best to enter via the back entrance (no pun intended)

Appearance – Petite around 5"3? Slim size 6/8? Looks around late 30's, 40's hard to tell sometimes with asians. Boobs quite big on a small girl not sure of they were fake?

Action
-  Was welcomed into her house, Nid was dressed in a tight top and short skirt and offered a drink. Up the stairs and i'm led into the room. Dimly lit with usual music in the background, off with the clothes and Nid starts her massage. I lie on my front and then she starts massaging my back and then after about 10 minutes she uses some oil. As she starts her way up my legs there's a couple of touches towards my dick and my bumhole, wasn't expecting the touches towards my bumhole. Couple of minutes later and somehow I've got a finger up my arsehole. That's something ticked off the bucket list but it's not for me. On with the massage continues and then she tells me to turn around onto my back. More massage of the legs and then she works her way to my dick and asks me if I want HE, how could i refuse?? She has great technique, at this point i was extremely horny and asked if sex was on the menu, unfortunately this was politely declined. After the handjob, cleared up the mess and continued with the massage, ending with her massaging the arms and then face. Afterwards was surprised to see her run me a shower :thumbsup: Great service! Finished shower and got dressed, paid Nid and went off on my way a happy customer. After getting back to my car, realised this had gone over the 60 minutes.

Would i go back again? Yes

Vaguey

Are you allowed to touch these girls . Maybe even reverse oral on them

Offline Cheeky_nandos

touching of her bum and boobs. No reverse oral or oral.

Yanusmc

£30 for 1 hour massage. £30 for HE

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms – After reading some good reviews on her decided to give her a call, spoke to Nid to book an hours massage. Received text after the call with address.

Location – Terraced house on main road, free car park nearby. Front door is located on a busy main road, so probably best to enter via the back entrance (no pun intended)

Appearance – Petite around 5"3? Slim size 6/8? Looks around late 30's, 40's hard to tell sometimes with asians. Boobs quite big on a small girl not sure of they were fake?

Action
-  Was welcomed into her house, Nid was dressed in a tight top and short skirt and offered a drink. Up the stairs and i'm led into the room. Dimly lit with usual music in the background, off with the clothes and Nid starts her massage. I lie on my front and then she starts massaging my back and then after about 10 minutes she uses some oil. As she starts her way up my legs there's a couple of touches towards my dick and my bumhole, wasn't expecting the touches towards my bumhole. Couple of minutes later and somehow I've got a finger up my arsehole. That's something ticked off the bucket list but it's not for me. On with the massage continues and then she tells me to turn around onto my back. More massage of the legs and then she works her way to my dick and asks me if I want HE, how could i refuse?? She has great technique, at this point i was extremely horny and asked if sex was on the menu, unfortunately this was politely declined. After the handjob, cleared up the mess and continued with the massage, ending with her massaging the arms and then face. Afterwards was surprised to see her run me a shower :thumbsup: Great service! Finished shower and got dressed, paid Nid and went off on my way a happy customer. After getting back to my car, realised this had gone over the 60 minutes.

Would i go back again? Yes

Did you ask about a BJ?

Offline Cheeky_nandos

Only HR available. Unless some other lucky punters have gotten further with Nid??

dj469

Unfortunately not, I've been a regular of Nids for a year or so now and the furthest I've managed to get is her completely naked which is a sight to behold but rather frustrating as theres no more than a wank on offer.

Offline jlenny1970

That sounds like a great relaxing service, it's another one to add to my bucket list.

Offline unplayable

Only HR available. Unless some other lucky punters have gotten further with Nid??

Was she naked during your time together?

dj469

She will get naked, but it costs extra and don't think it's on the cards for a first visit.

Offline RimJobBob

Did she put anything on her finger before it went up your back side?

Offline Chars1

I am trying to get hold of her, does anyone know if she is still working?

Offline painterpaul

She is definitely still working but cutting down the numbers that she sees.

A disposable surgical glove is used when she teases your arsehole !

Still top drawer for me , great personality , tremendous figure for her age and horny as fuck .