Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Anal Angel) Baylie - Heathrow  (Read 3635 times)

21 review(s) for Baylie Black  (13 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll try not to get too fluffy here...

Booking: Very simple, arranged via text message this morning so a same day booking. 1 hour for £150.

The Venue: A hotel in Heathrow on the Bath Road.  Parking at £2 per hour payable by phone app.

The Girl: It was definitely her (like there was ever any doubt).  Banging body, as per the pics.  She clearly works out and it shows.

The Nitty Gritty: Got to the hotel room to be greeted with Baylie in some black lingerie.  She apologised as she needed to send a quick text which I had no problem with while I got comfortable.  She was happy for me to put the cash down on the side as well.  Some minor chit chat and things started with OWO.  I then went in for some RO and she asked that we do it in 69 which is exactly what I was thinking anyway.  A few minutes doing that while rimming her brought things to attention and she asked if I was ready for a condom.  On with the rubber and she checked I was ok with Anal sex which got no argument from me as it is her favourite.  I thought I would have struggled to penetrate as I've had some trouble downstairs of late and her ass is incredibly tight (like.. VERY).  I shoot a load after a few minutes due to this.  Some more chatting and I feel that I'm ready for round two.  She then stands above me and squirts all over my cock, on with another rubber and I go in via the pussy.  One thing to mention is that she is not very tight there which I was surprised about.  It also seems that she may struggle with longer cocks as she has to push me away on a couple of occasions so I'm not sure she will be able to take a pounding that way, as I found out, definitely not with her legs up.

Anyway, she asks me to straddle her so that she can wank me off over her tits as I tweaker her nipples.  She made a valiant effort but it would seem I'm struggling to do two pops in an hour at the moment, so something for me to figure out (I wouldn't mind if I wasn't in my mid-30s!).  Based on this and after a quick shower to clean things up, I start to get my stuff together and head off.

The Verdict: Would I visit again?  Fuck yes.  I'd probably think about being a bit more rested and to even possibly book 90 minutes next time to accommodate two unloads if things don't rectify themselves.  However it should be noted, a British girl that does anal, squirts and is fit as fuck?  That's pretty rare round these parts.

LookNoHands

Another good review - I've been thinking about trying her as a girl who actually prefers anal is quite a treat :-)  Thanks!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She's brought her rates down a bit I see. £150 I still above my personal budget, but at least she does anal in half-hour booking according to her profile.

Any FK/DFK sampled at all?

DodeCode

Any FK/DFK sampled at all?
Now that I think about it, our faces never got close enough to do any form of kissing which for me, is rare.  The joy of the other activities generally made me forget about that though.

Offline thekman100

Sounds right up my (her) alley! Good stuff. Especially the 30 min booking with A levels, so rare yet affordable. I can rarely manage 2 pops in an hour too mate and I don't think we are too far apart in ages!

I'll be trying to make sure our paths crossed.

Thanks OP.

Offline Cunning Punt

Now that I think about it, our faces never got close enough to do any form of kissing which for me, is rare.  The joy of the other activities generally made me forget about that though.

Thanks. From memory, only one previous review mentioned FK and a negative one said it was totally off limits. As has been said, only really a consideration for a 30mins session if anal included, for some of us.

WhattheFlip

I do wonder how long it's gonna be before this lady starts having to wear nappies? Surely there's only so much Anal the average arsehole can take before it just...gives up?
Any Biologists care to chime in?

DodeCode

I do wonder how long it's gonna be before this lady starts having to wear nappies? Surely there's only so much Anal the average arsehole can take before it just...gives up?
Any Biologists care to chime in?
I would have thought this too but if how tight she is was anything to go by, it'll be a long old time before that becomes an issue.

Offline mrmemrme

I know this can be a touchy subject to some ;), but does Baylie actually squirt, or does she just pee like some girls do?

Cinnic94

I know this can be a touchy subject to some ;), but does Baylie actually squirt, or does she just pee like some girls do?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Joe112

Another good review - I've been thinking about trying her as a girl who actually prefers anal is quite a treat :-)  Thanks!

ok i've seen her too - effort wise - she is well worth it!

her body is so nice, i feel like crying.

BUT her face is a bit early thirties - and looks like she is frowning always.

nice ass - and teeth on the bj for me....

Online Jamboney

Thanks for the comments. She's been on my HL forever but have never got round to seeing her, much like most of the WG's on my hotlist

Roycropper

Her ass is so clean I could dine on it all night

hank82

Baylie has one of the nicest, cleanest assholes you'll ever see!! It's boarder line virginal! So tight, so pink, just perfect!!

Offline HappyandLucky

So good, then a proper review would be good when you get the time.  :drinks:

Cheers to OP for the review
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:41:40 pm by HappyandLucky »