Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SabrinaCameltoe - Reading  (Read 869 times)

3 review(s) for LORENA_RECEPTIONIST (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Missed seeing her the last time she was in Reading under the alias "NaughtyTeen". Booked her this time around to make it 3 straight Brazilian punts  :rolleyes:

Location  - new build, discrete apartment complex in Reading town centre.

Comms - She doesn't speak much English, however directions were accurate and let me in promptly without any problems.

Girl  - Pics are accurate, firm tits, not as bootilicious as her previous 2 country cousins whom I saw, however nice ass nonetheless. She has the girl next door looks, however has birth stretch marks on her abdomen.

Experience - Sabrina had a short flimsy black dress on with matching heels as she opened the door. Straight away started with some passionate FK as I groped her breasts and ass. I had asked for OWO on the phone and she said on discretion. I asked again for OWO and she smiled and said she would decide. Anyway she had me horny with her touch of FK and I paid her £80/30 minutes with or without OWO :D

Dived straight into 69, she kept her knickers on, peeled it back to taste that fine looking pussy. She gave me some real good covered oral while I reciprocated with some serious pussy lashing. She enjoys being eaten as I felt her trembling couple of times and I could taste her pussy juices flowing. At times I could hear her moaning and squeaking please do not stop. On occasions she did allow some fingering which had my fingers wet with her pussy juice. Then stood up for some more oral and some attempted DT, she has a good technique overall, which I enjoyed.

Some more passionate DFK and tit sucking followed before I entered her in doggy. She was panting and heaving as I pounded away at that pussy, then had her prone bone, DFKing all the time. At the same time she took my finger in her mouth when I had finished massaging her clit, horny girl! Then switched to mish and pounded her for a good while before happily climaxing. I didn't request for CIM, so not sure whether she would have offered it.

Summary - Extremely horny and friendly girl who enjoys sex. I may go back one more time  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

So after all that, you didn't get OWO at any point?

Offline zulu-lance

no mate, did not offer OWO during the session, slightly off-putting but overall the punt was pretty good.

Offline Cunning Punt

no mate, did not offer OWO during the session, slightly off-putting.

Think you answered your own earlier query there. My educated guess is that given she didn't do OWO and how she teasingly but calculatingly handled your question beforehand and at the punt, "at discretion" = never, as with so many WGs.
So she ain't doing CIM.

Maybe you'd get it in an hour booking but most punters aren't going to risk £150ph on the off-chance.

While one might push to £80 for hh with decent FK, many of us aren't going to manage to get up for a second round with no OWO.

Thanks for TOFTT and the detailed review.  :hi: