Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oral sex withouth condom!!!!  (Read 3332 times)

Francpl

Hello guys,

I had an oral sex without condom with a prostitute, after 1 week a had a pain in the left testicule it's been two weeks now and that's the only symptom i had, i'm gonna grt tested tomorrow but i'm very worried about HIV as well or gonorhea hopefully it will be just a simple chlamydia or nothing... any same experience ??

Offline Moresomes

Francpl

What do you mean? Is there a risk to get HIV ??

Offline David1970

Why not ask your teacher, oh you cant as it the school hols, ask mummy she will explain, she sucks lots of dicks.

Online OakTree

Yeah definite HIV.

It's a little known fact but a sore left testicle is the first sign of it.

Text book classic.   :hi:

Offline Buttons

Yes, you have HIV. The only way to stop it is to burst both your testicles with a hammer, it lets the HIV bugs out and they run away.

Now off you pop and smash yourself in the nut sack with Daddy's hammer, make sure it is nice and hard or you won't burst your bollox and you will die a painful slow death.  :scare:

Francpl

Guys, i'm in a bad situation, please help me if you know something about it or had an experience thanks... but i had really a pain in the testicule for two days now i don't have any for the moment but i'm very worried i'm gonna do the chlamydia test tomorrow

Francpl

Why not just be serious ... a serious answer it's all i need

Online OakTree

Then go to a DR you bell end.

How the fuck do we know what's wrong with you?

Offline Moresomes

Yes, you have HIV. The only way to stop it is to burst both your testicles with a hammer, it lets the HIV bugs out and they run away.

You neglected to mention the additional sensible precaution of microwaving his bell end for 3 minutes. :crazy: :wacko:

Francpl

Have anyone of you had an experience with owo ? Hiv, gonorhea or chlamydia i just ur help

Offline Roth

Your in a bad situation.  Rub your nuts with neat TCP that you have warmed up to just below boiling point. That will cure any disease you have caught.  Guaranteed.  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Have they even dropped yet, you fucking idiot? If you really are serious then go to a doctor. What a cock. :dash:  :wacko:

Francpl

So there is no way to get a serious help answer in here?

Offline Nagilum

Ok, Ok we have scared him enough.

The only cure is amputation... So young, such potential  :cry:

Offline Nagilum

Relax.

You will be fine, nobody has contracted HIV through OWO.  There are no known cases of it, now go put your feet up and stop worrying.

cockneybstrd

You bunch of cunts

Can't you see the geezer is in a world of hurt here

As it looks like not only has he caught Hiv but the two days of pain in his nuts is a sure sign of urethra cancer they might be able save a testicle but they might have to chop your cock off.

Offline Nagilum

You bunch of cunts

As it looks like not only has he caught Hiv but the two days of pain in his nuts is a sure sign of urethra cancer they might be able save a testicle but they might have to chop your cock off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline David1970

It may need amputation with a rusty hacksaw, that works sometimes, your nuts do not hurt if they are not attached.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

You bunch of cunts

Your right.  Sorry.  :cry:

Offline sensualencounter

Also we need a review of the nasty lady who did this to you. Would you recommend her? Was she hot? Did she have a good attitude?  :D

Offline punk

Hello guys,

I had an oral sex without condom with a prostitute, after 1 week a had a pain in the left testicule it's been two weeks now and that's the only symptom i had, i'm gonna grt tested tomorrow but i'm very worried about HIV as well or gonorhea hopefully it will be just a simple chlamydia or nothing... any same experience ??

Your fucked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Yes young Frank, I'll help.

There's a penis and testicle doctor advertising on AW, do you want the link?

Offline Nagilum

You lot shouldnt joke.

The last time a punter had OWO they had to hollow out his nob and fill it with silicone. 

Where do you think they coined the phrase Silicone Valley :cool:

Offline cueball

Here's the doctor for your tender bollock op....

External Link/Members Only

Francpl

Also we need a review of the nasty lady who did this to you. Would you recommend her? Was she hot? Did she have a good attitude?  :D

She was a romanian lady in royal oeke, she was very skilled i never had oral sex without condom before but i coudn't resist to her, i knew that the HIV risk is a bit low trough oral, but i'm worried about the chlamydia and the other STI's moreover my left testicule was hurting me for two/3 days so....

Francpl

Here's the doctor for your tender bollock op....

Nice one! Thanks for making me smile i really started to become yellow

Offline hantshagger

No  - really - the OP needs to get a mate (or else a fully naked wg) to repeatedly kick him in the head, while he is dancing on a table which has been specifically placed  in the middle of Trafalgar Square in London - do this at 10am.....   its the only cure...    ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:01:07 pm by hantshagger »

Francpl

Relax.

You will be fine, nobody has contracted HIV through OWO.  There are no known cases of it, now go put your feet up and stop worrying.

Thanks for ur answer

Offline punk

She was a romanian lady in royal oeke, she was very skilled i never had oral sex without condom before but i coudn't resist to her, i knew that the HIV risk is a bit low trough oral, but i'm worried about the chlamydia and the other STI's moreover my left testicule was hurting me for two/3 days so....

link?

cockneybstrd

You do realise that she has been on the post op transsexual list on here

So you could have caught benderitis which could explain the testicular pain.

Offline David1970

Listen mate none of the bastards here are taking you seriously. I would try mumsnet web site, explain to the nice ladies how you were with a Gypo hooker, got a dose of the clap and are going to give it to your wife, they will give you lots of advice. It would be better if you include your name, address, email address and mobile number. Good luck.

Offline hantshagger

When did you see her then.

Write a review.

and include the bit about getting HIV..... and how you cured yourself....

Francpl

Offline hantshagger

Now the OP has left the room....  I should perhaps thank him for starting this one....   Surely, this is - in terms of the replies -   the best thread  of the month  (so far!!)   Well done all....  isn't laughter the best medicine sometimes?...
    :D   :D   :D   :D    :D    :D  :lol:    :lol: :yahoo:

ickydicky

Nothing better.

well it doesnt make me laff but a good bj brings a smile to my face :D

Offline paul_2407

A bit late to the show but this was quite an entertaining read