Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester Punt Advice  (Read 1212 times)

Offline TheBSG

Going on a trip to CO1 and want to fit a punt in so looking for advice on the highly rated EE girls in the area.

OWO is preferred but not essential. Full on DFK is a must, not fussed about anal

These 4 all seem to be very well reviewed so can anyone answer the following.

- Are all 4 in the same premises?

- How easy to park is it for someone who doesn't know Colchester?

- Which of the 4 would be best bet?

- Anyone else in Colchester I should be looking at?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ken Woodmixer

You've got a lovely bunch there to choose from. From other reviews/threads, both Izza & Anya are in the same flat and it looks like the others could well be the same. They've been on my list for some time now and I hope to find the time to fit in Izza but as for which one you should go for, that'll be down to personal preference.

Parking is lovely and easy, I think the ncp car park would be the easiest for you but when you get their postcode and drive there, you'll soon see.

I hope this was a little helpful. Take care now and have fun.

Offline Students Notebook

Going on a trip to CO1 and want to fit a punt in so looking for advice on the highly rated EE girls in the area.

OWO is preferred but not essential. Full on DFK is a must, not fussed about anal

These 4 all seem to be very well reviewed so can anyone answer the following.

- Are all 4 in the same premises?

- How easy to park is it for someone who doesn't know Colchester?

- Which of the 4 would be best bet?

- Anyone else in Colchester I should be looking at?

The last 3 all work from the same place and the first Naughty Guilia works with her sister Beauty Amber from another flat in Colchester.

I'm off to see Izza on Thursday morning .

There are too many fantastic girls in Colchester to mention, and there are some dogs as well.

Do some homework on UK Punting.

SN