Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest time you've frequented a WG. ? Reasons. ?  (Read 3077 times)

mavgoose

On AW , a lot of girls come and go. Through choice. I was just wondering , who's the girl you've seen over the longest period of time ?

I was also wondering, if you have seen a girl regularly how many times have you seen the girl before the service either seems to drop off , or did it get better with time. ?

Personal answer is Jasmine 4 hot fun. I've seen her for probably over 5/6 years and the service is always phenomenal.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:03:30 pm by mavgoose »

ickydicky

You are so right about jasmine4hotfun. I been seeing her for a about a year. I have also seen lucylonglegs for almost 2 years but my longest is sexysummer who I first saw about 6 years ago and still see the odd time. she has worn well

Offline willie loman

If I like a girl I will visit her for about 20 times on average, have been with a couple for loads more than that. Never been in to humping every new girl that appears. Standards don't slip its just you change and therefore change your views of a girl, usually its something she says, and you think what an arse this girl is, and you don't go back. Just my view.

Offline Reverend_Steven

I saw Carrie at Scorpio once a month for about 2 years. Service peaked after the first half a dozen visits and it was her oral that kept me going back. I must admit though that in hindsight I was naive. I've had many better since but it was a long time ago when I had more money than sense and was punting two or three times a week in the Edinburgh Saunas.

Offline Oscar13

Personal answer is Jasmine 4 hot fun. I've seen her for probably over 5/6 years and the service is always phenomenal.
External Link/Members Only

I've seen Jasmine & Curvvy Savannah the most often since I started Punting just over a year ago.  Both are great Girl's/Ladies.  Only wished I'd started earlier. :cool: :cool: :cool:  Lucky you Mavgoose, 5/6 yrs.  Lol, lol, lol.  Jasmine's a top Girl.  Really know's how to take care of you.  Never fails too delight/deliver!!  I'll keep going back that's for sure!!!  Great she has Flat now. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:14:02 pm by Oscar13 »

Offline foreverchanges

Seen Heidi from Blair Street Sauna since 2006 when she started (although Jazzy would have argued she's been  there since 1983). :dash:

Another girl I used to see over a number of years was a Scottish lass called Josie who worked at LSS and NTS for almost a decade...a lovely girl with a lot of issues.

mavgoose

Standards don't slip its just you change and therefore change your views of a girl, usually its something she says, and you think what an arse this girl is, and you don't go back. Just my view.

Yes. Been there.

bigbell

i used to see a manchester based carribbean girl who toured glasgow, she would come every month and she used to txt me when and where she was staying, and apart from handing the cash over, it was like a long distance relationship, must have seen her 20 times, and even twice on the same day,the first time i met her

ickydicky

bigbell

a great ride then :rolleyes: :)
[/quote

she sure was, good whilst it lasted,a non harmonious break up :mad:

ickydicky

Offline Motherfooker

I saw a granny in Edinburgh who is now retired for over a decade. She was the first hooker I ever saw when I was 16. I took a day off school to visit her the first time. Remember my excitement levels being through the roof. Truth is I didn't even find her that attractive and the sex over the years was pretty poor but because I'd started so young we had a sort of weird connection. She saw me through school, uni and into married life. I must have banged her in every room of her house over the years. I even had a 3some with one of her granny friends.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I saw a granny in Edinburgh who is now retired for over a decade. She was the first hooker I ever saw when I was 16. I took a day off school to visit her the first time. Remember my excitement levels being through the roof. Truth is I didn't even find her that attractive and the sex over the years was pretty poor but because I'd started so young we had a sort of weird connection. She saw me through school, uni and into married life. I must have banged her in every room of her house over the years. I even had a 3some with one of her granny friends.

Random as.....but I like it!

Have you seen her post retirement?

Offline Motherfooker

Random as.....but I like it!

Have you seen her post retirement?

Nope. I haven't seen Sally in about 2 years. Her number was a landline rather than mobile but it's been disconnected.

The last few years I was shagging her I was like WTF am I doing as she was pretty ugly in the end. She really aged over the decade and she was charging me £80-100 quid a pop which was outrageous. Honestly no idea why I was still turning up other than I had some bizarre loyalty to her. It was probably due to memories of being at school where I got a great thrill from having a woman older than my mum than sucking my cock.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:27:05 pm by Motherfooker »

Offline The Man With No Name

The last few years I was shagging her I was like WTF am I doing as she was pretty ugly in the end. She really aged over the decade and she was charging me £80-100 quid a pop which was outrageous. Honestly no idea why I was still turning up other than I had some bizarre loyalty to her. It was probably due to memories of being at school where I got a great thrill from having a woman older than my mum than sucking my cock.

Hah! You sound like Wayne Rooney...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her number was a landline rather than mobile but it's been disconnected.

I think that says it all.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:17:10 am by The Man With No Name »

Offline Motherfooker

Hah! You sound like Wayne Rooney

I've just always had a thing for pumping oldies. I'm sure when I get old I'll probably change to banging 18 year olds if I can find one. Genuine teens are scarce on the ground though

ickydicky

if you find a genuine teen let us all know :crazy: :wacko: :drinks:

Offline Burky89

There's been one girl I keep ending up back at over the years, Not so much a regular that I see her everytime I punt but no matter what I'll always see her a couple of times a year. It's a good reliable girl and is always on the ball. Get on well together and there's no questions over if I'm going to get a good or bad punt as it's always top class so guess I keep going back cause she's a sure thing type situation?

Shagger69

I've seen sexy Sylvia around 20 times in little more than 2 years. Reasonably priced, great service and she gives a barry blowjob. She's not out of this world stunning but attractive enough, add 10 years on to her advertised age though.

Always have a fantastic time with Sylvia

Offline AVGscot

Always have a fantastic time with Sylvia

Been with her a few times myself, yeah she lies about her age to begin with but she's a great milf and her standard never slips.

ickydicky

what age she say she is. what age you reckon she really is.

Shagger69

what age she say she is. what age you reckon she really is.

She was 34 when I first saw her but since 2014 she's only gone up to 35  :crazy:

I'd say she 40-45. Don't let that get in the way of her service though. I'd imagine most hoors are telling porkies when it come to how old they are

ickydicky

if i wanted a 45 year old i could pick one up in a partick pub for the price of 3 large voddies and cokes :blush:

Shagger69

if i wanted a 45 year old i could pick one up in a partick pub for the price of 3 large voddies and cokes :blush:

Different strokes for different folks

ickydicky

aye. but still think that anyone who wants an older burd only has to go the pub. if you got patter you can pull. i have chatted a fair few up just to pass the time but they dont bang my drum. but aye, different strokes etc......

Offline The Man With No Name

An obligatory "large" being two 35ml measures in that neck of the woods of course.  :drinks:

ickydicky

or a quarter gill as we old timers still call it :drinks:

Offline auldie63

Yeah the English wimps and the weans can have the 25ml hauf, ye canna see it in the arse o' yer tumbler. Used to be even worse when certain English bastards served the old 1/6th of a gill.

ickydicky

thats why we got so pished at wembley weekends. we were all drinking trebles. apart from the aulder guys. they were on quadruples, nae water :drinks: :wacko:

Offline FrankieOh

Longest for me I think was Ronnie from Dunfermline & Glenrothes. Thinking back it was probably just over five years. Haven't heard from her since last summer. She was terrific.

JLP

New member, long time lurker and punter.

Longest ? RaunchyGeri in Glasgow. God how I miss her ! Saw her over 4/5 years, always a pleasure, so enthusiastic and left me with many a smile..... Saw her once for a 3some with an English Lass
 calling herself Gia. Cost me an arm and a leg but itch was scratched and still remember Gia tickling my balls with feathers as I came shagging Geri in Missionary.....happy days.