Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree Massage - Oxgangs Edinburgh  (Read 6963 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Apparently Oxgangs is not the best part of Edinburgh but this was a morning (daylight) meet so wasn't too worried.

EE girl (Bulgarian she told me, age 35) who prefers text contact due to not being great with the English language. She uses Google translate to reply to texts so was a little slow but reliable all the same. Arranged a meet for this morning and called when I arrived just to check it was definitely a female I was visiting  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Area is a shithole but the flat is not too bad on the inside (didn't see much). Room with 2 sofas and a massage table.

She was fairly short and rotund. Age probably not too far off. Bleached white hair with a not too bad looking face really. Wouldn't call her a looker but I've seen lots worse. As I said, her English is poor so not much chat on arrival.

1/2hr for £20. surely I'd get my money's worth? Stripped off and on the table for a..... 'relaxing massage'?, she asked...yes please.

First stroke after applying oil was down my back, right through my bum crack and straight for the nut sack. WOW! Great start. At least she knows what I'm here for. Continued with poor massage with lots of teasing/touching balls and reaching round for a stroke at my cock. Nice. When ever I got a chance I had a feel, mostly up and down the back of her legs and arse since she stood quite close to the table. Her bum cheeks clinched so I couldn't cop a feel of her pussy.
Flipped over and more of the same. Massaging me and teasing/stroking my cock. Me groping her arse. Went for the tits and she was ok with that. Inside her top too with just a bra on but I asked her if she would take it off but she said no. Then the HR finish. A little rough with the balls for my liking but her wank was ok. Gradually increasing pressure and speed till I shot my load.
She did the clean up and I managed a short chat with her.

Worked in her homeland as a Nurse. Has Physio qualifications apparently and does all massages... Sports massage, deep tissue etc. I don't like rough massages so I wont be trying that but I would return for a rub down, grope and a wank. Maybe if you get to know her she will allow more. Only one way to find out.  ;)

Offline f_angel

She was 20 quid all in,  including Handjob? Sounds good value.

She was 20 quid all in,  including Handjob? Sounds good value.
All included  :thumbsup:

Offline f_angel

Brilliant! Sounds good for the money

Would be nice to hear someone else's perspective on her if you see her.

Offline Motherfooker

Now you have broken the ice you should send her a text saying what do you get for £50/£60.

Now you have broken the ice you should send her a text saying what do you get for £50/£60.
I think there are better out there for £50/£60. She's not that bonnie.

Extra £10 for her to do owo maybe.  :D

Offline Poopster

Shit a brick.  At 20 bucks she's going to be busy.

Offline ComeAgain

Wouldn't call her a looker but I've seen lots worse.

Sounds a bargain! Is she prettier than Amanda?

Offline ComeAgain

I think there are better out there for £50/£60. She's not that bonnie.

Extra £10 for her to do owo maybe.  :D

Are we talking "ugly?" Only asking cos her prices have just gone up...£25 for HH with HE or £35 for 1 hour.

Sounds a bargain! Is she prettier than Amanda?
I'd say Amanda is prettier. This girl has 10yrs on her at least, mind.
Her hair is short, bleached white, with the black undergrowth look, if you know what I mean? It's a rather 'hard' look.
I wouldn't call her ugly but if she charged the going rate she wouldn't get a second look. A 4/10 at best.
£20 for a R&T was about right.

Offline whistle

Thanks to Peter piper for finding this one.
Paid a visit and can only agree with you said. Chubby, short bleached blonde hair but quite a nice face. Not pretty but not ugly.
I think I did slightly better. Got to touch her pussy over her leggings when I was face down. Turned over ant got my hand inside her bra. Felt her pussy again through her leggings and she lifted her leg on to the table so I put my hand into her knickers and had a play with her pussy.
Not the nicest area but I thought it was good value

Paid a visit and can only agree with you said. Chubby, short bleached blonde hair but quite a nice face. Not pretty but not ugly.
I think I did slightly better. Got to touch her pussy over her leggings when I was face down. Turned over ant got my hand inside her bra. Felt her pussy again through her leggings and she lifted her leg on to the table so I put my hand into her knickers and had a play with her pussy.
Nice one.
And has the price gone up to £25 as someone mentioned previously?

mark70!

Are you referring to oxgangs or the lady garden?  ;)

Offline Motherfooker

Someone offer her £30 and find out if anal is on the menu  :thumbsup:

Offline RogerXed

Oh my god...the description of this woman is so similar to what the mother of one friend looks like and she is Bulgarian. I am tempted to call her now :D

Oh my god...the description of this woman is so similar to what the mother of one friend looks like and she is Bulgarian. I am tempted to call her now :D
Do you really want to go there?

There's no way back.

Depends how good a friend the are I suppose.

Offline Motherfooker

What's the worst that can happen?

The experience would definitely fill the wank bank.

Offline ComeAgain

:thumbsup:

Copied and pasted her text reply to me:

"1/2 massage with hr 25€"

I assumed she meant £ and not €...but I might be wrong!

Offline ComeAgain

Chaps....
Just back from a 1/2hr relaxing massage from Sladunka.
The area is as described above...dont think I would want to leave my car unattended too long, or visit in the dark! It was a bit of an effort finding her door, trailing through a warren of piss covered stairs. However, found it eventually.
She is suprisingly much more pleasing to the eye than I imagined. I would imagine she could be quite a pull if she applied some cosmetics.
Her massage was very good, and as the OP stated there was much fumbling about of your tackle while she oiled your back, neck and legs.
As stated, she is fully draped but she allows you to touch her while she works her way around the table.
By the time she asked me to turn over, I was rock hard. I asked her to take off her shirt (one of those massuse style tunic things) ...and she did! Revealing a sports bra, I asked if I could touch her breasts...and again she agreed! She lifted her tits out and let me suck her nipples while she wanked me off. A firm wank indeed!
She is game....there is no doubt about that. I suspect nothing will be off limit in time....as long as the price is right.
Talking of price....she charged me at the end of the visit. I was slightly surprised when she asked for £35. However, I didn't quibble with her as I put it down to her getting her tits out.
She is a very pleasant woman with a horny glint in her eyes. However...my advice would be to make sure you pay her at the start.
Would I go back? Yes, still great value for money.

Offline Motherfooker

First person to fuck her wins a Mars Bar  :thumbsup:

Offline ComeAgain

First person to fuck her wins a Mars Bar  :thumbsup:
I think she has eaten a few herself tbh.

Offline Spookster

Thanks for the tips, I booked 1 hour from this girl, she said £35 so, if I ask for more I assume she will ask for £45 lol I'll give her £35 at the start haha. Cheers guys
btw I'm quite new and only posted a couple times, very handy site but surely wg's and pimps under camouflage also read these reviews ?  Does it cause any friction ?
Banned reason: Cocky little shit, most likely previously banned
Banned by:

Offline Poopster

Just had an appointment with Sladunka, I'd say my experience pretty much matches that of the other posters here. 

Would I go back? Probably not.  She ain't a masseuse, it's an oily tickle rather than a massage but she knows how to handle a cock.  In that one sense she is the second-best tug merchant I've been to but for interaction, engagement and the massage, she is sorely lacking.

Got a good feel of her floppy tits, not that great to be honest and glad she kept her tunic on.

I saw her for an hour for £35, but she is still quoting £20 for the half hour.

If you want to see her, she tells me she is here for the month then off back to Birmingham where she lives.  If she's up here hoping to cash in on festival tourists I daresay she is barking up the wrong tree giving out 20 quid handjobs in Oxgangs!!  :D

mark70!

Guys. The bar keeps getting lowered. In everything going on in my life, I see expectations, standards and optimism plummet. In the nicest sense, and I mean that, this just says it all.

Guys. The bar keeps getting lowered. In everything going on in my life, I see expectations, standards and optimism plummet. In the nicest sense, and I mean that, this just says it all.
You don't have to go see her.  :unknown:

Not sure what your point is.

Offline Motherfooker

The only bar I care about getting lowered is my cock into some pussy
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:39:07 pm by Motherfooker »

Offline Lag23

Seen her yesterday. 25 for half hour. As described before excellent vfm. She if fucking off back to Birmingham in a few days.

Offline Spookster

Well, I had an hour massage tonight £35, good comms, pleasant girl from Bulgaria. It would be unfair to say she wasn't hot, chubby really but nice enough. she told me she would change the area when she comes back in a couple of weeks. I think she leaves this weekend for down south.

Anyway got the paperwork done and jumped on the table with my pants on, she slipped them of me just before she touched me. On with the oil, nice relaxing massage teasing her hand in back door stroking my balls just what I needed after 30 min turned over and she worked again brushing passed my throbbing knob. I asked her if I could touch her, no problem then came a slow wank and she pulled my hand her into her tight trousers and I awkwardly fumbled with her pussy until I shot my load.

I gave her a tenner as I left because she deserved a tip, and I would go back to see her when she returns. I'm glad I arranged a meet with her despite nearly backing off with the previous reviews.
Banned by:

Well, I had an hour massage tonight £35, good comms, pleasant girl from Bulgaria. It would be unfair to say she wasn't hot, chubby really but nice enough. she told me she would change the area when she comes back in a couple of weeks. I think she leaves this weekend for down south.

Anyway got the paperwork done and jumped on the table with my pants on, she slipped them of me just before she touched me. On with the oil, nice relaxing massage teasing her hand in back door stroking my balls just what I needed after 30 min turned over and she worked again brushing passed my throbbing knob. I asked her if I could touch her, no problem then came a slow wank and she pulled my hand her into her tight trousers and I awkwardly fumbled with her pussy until I shot my load.

I gave her a tenner as I left because she deserved a tip, and I would go back to see her when she returns. I'm glad I arranged a meet with her despite nearly backing off with the previous reviews.

Did she mention when she was leaving, exactly?

Offline ComeAgain

Gid lad....was defo worth that extra bit. I liked her and will see her hopefully when she comes back. I reckon much more will be on offer soon.

Offline Spookster

Piper, she was leaving today I believe. She said she will be back in a couple of weeks. I told her to re think about the area and to call me when she returns, I'll make a post if she does.
Banned by:

Offline Poopster

Did she mention when she was leaving, exactly?

Well she told me she was in Edinburgh for the month but it seems she's told a couple of guys afterwards she was leaving sooner.  Possibly an area thing, she IS in a pissy block and won't have the more expensive trade she could maybe get in a better area.

Offline kev34

Looks like she is back in town :thumbsup:

Offline Masteryoda

Definately back . Saw her before she went away. Similar experience to others apart from getting her topless and trousers and pants at her ankles . Used the oil herself on her pussy to allow for easier access too . Will be back to see if she allows a little more

bepi

Offline Masteryoda

Not Amanda . Sladunka who the review is about

Offline kev34

Anyone seen her on return. Not replied to my enquiry

Offline Bigger69

Notice her ad is gone.

Anyone able to pm me her details, it would me mucho appreciated? :thumbsup:

Notice her ad is gone.

Anyone able to pm me her details, it would me mucho appreciated? :thumbsup:

Offline Rickroll

Just came back from seeing her. Like the OP said she isn't much of a looker but shes alright, plus you have your head down on massage table anyway so that isn't much of an issue for me. Location is a bit crap took me a minute or two to find her flat as well. She quoted me £20 for half hour massage when I got there though she asked for £30 managed to haggle her back down to £20 so she might be rising her prices soon. But yeah good massage and wank good value for money at £20. chatting with her afterwards don't think she'll be Edinburgh for long she said she's going back to Birmingham in 12 days.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Just came back from seeing her. Like the OP said she isn't much of a looker but shes alright, plus you have your head down on massage table anyway so that isn't much of an issue for me. Location is a bit crap took me a minute or two to find her flat as well. She quoted me £20 for half hour massage when I got there though she asked for £30 managed to haggle her back down to £20 so she might be rising her prices soon. But yeah good massage and wank good value for money at £20. chatting with her afterwards don't think she'll be Edinburgh for long she said she's going back to Birmingham in 12 days.

WHS, managed to see her earlier in the week. She'll be back to her country but couldn't really figure out when. For £20, it's very worth while experience. I liked the way she built up the tension with some nice reach unders when face down. Very relaxing

Only massage though fellas

Offline kev34

So she didn't provide hand relief on this occasion

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I never said that . . .  ;)

All I said is that it's massage, simply re-stating the obvious before anyone gets round ther expecting more