Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone cummed in a prossies mouth even though she doesn't allow it?  (Read 4034 times)

dickdickdick69

Anyone cummed in a prossies mouth even though she doesn't allow it? What happened if you did it? did she kick you out?
I wanna bang a few prossies but i have premature ejaculation and i want them to give me owo. I just wanna know if it's a good idea to do it? what's the worst that could happen? she'll just get angry and say shit to me? or kick me out? Don't wanna spend a lot and get kicked out for this within the first few minutes.

Offline Ozy84

You are a proper dick! Not even a cock but a dickdickdick! :hi:

vw

No homework to do boy ?  :bomb:

Please pm me your mums aw link.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:38:44 pm by vw »

fredpunter

If you asked her not to shit on your head but she did it anyway how would you react?

dickdickdick69

wooooaaahhh easy there. I haven't done it yet. I was asking if anyone has done it.

fredpunter

wooooaaahhh easy there. I haven't done it yet. I was asking if anyone has done it.

You asked what's the worst that can happen?  The best that can happen is that she will be seriously pissed off. The worst is that she will bite your cock off then call her albanian gangster pimp to dispose of the evidence.  And good riddance.

vw

If you are planning it now then it won't be accidental.  What not just book a girl that does rather than dreaming on forum of being a low life?

Gspotter

Careful, she might spit it all out and then smear it over your hair like that scene in 'Something about Mary'.
Or use it to lube up your arse hole and whip out a strap on.
Seriously, there are counselling teachers at school that are there to answer such questions.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:56:11 pm by Gspotter »

Offline Rick2468

Offline paul_2407

Haven't tried it nor would it be a smart move - she could probably kick your arse if you think it's appropriate to be such a child

raylondoner

Most girls would know when you are going to cum anyway.  :hi:

uksaldn

Yes I have, but when cumming I just could not control myself. One was a Thai working in Wembley, fantastic fake tits and the other was a Chinese "student". Sadly both no longer work.

Offline paul_2407

Looks like you scarred them for life then

Offline Popperpumppunt

Only when they've given a crap service or bitchy etc
I once down it to some polish bird. I held it in for ages and then unleashed it all in one spurt rather than multiple spurts. It shot out so hard some came out of her nose

Offline Brazilian Martian

I once down it to some polish bird. I held it in for ages and then unleashed it all in one spurt rather than multiple spurts. It shot out so hard some came out of her nose

You must nut like a fire hose  :D

Offline paul_2407

That's nice of you. Can't imagine she let you back for another round

InstaPunt

Anyone cummed in a prossies mouth even though she doesn't allow it? What happened if you did it? did she kick you out?
I wanna bang a few prossies but i have premature ejaculation and i want them to give me owo. I just wanna know if it's a good idea to do it? what's the worst that could happen? she'll just get angry and say shit to me? or kick me out? Don't wanna spend a lot and get kicked out for this within the first few minutes.

Why not just book a girl who does cim?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why are people still replying to this trolls thread :unknown:

punther

You must nut like a fire hose  :D

:hi:

meant to quote the text you quoted but quoted you by accident

hats off to the firehose guy anyways lol

WhattheFlip

Only been tempted once, on a 4 hour, years ago, don't know why, she was a nice girl. Best head I've ever had. But every time I got close, she just knew when to remove me from her mouth. No problem with facials though :thumbsup:

Generally only see WGs who offer CIM, 'cause I don't want to be branded a sex criminal and end up on a register. You know that some mental bitch'll call the cops, instead of accepting it as an occupational hazard!

But, yeah, troll thread. Dunno why I replied.  :wacko:

Speedy12

I wouldn't try it, I value my dick too much and don't want a pissed off woman to bite it off!

SouthLon28

I did once with a black chick near Victoria station. Must of been about 13years ago. When you used to have the cards in the phone booths.

Anyway, I wasn't planning on cumming in her mouth it just happened. She was surprised but took it like a champ. I feel a bit bad now that I didn't give her a little extra for it. But went back a few more times so she did get some extra custom out of me.

Online genghis69

Ha ha, this made me chuckle and reminded me of anincident that happened many years ago when i was a student. I went all the way from London to study in Bradford of all places. Bradford university was good for my chosen field. I even had my own little run around up there, a Datsun Cherry lol. Brilliant little car.

Anyway, there used to be a well known red light area there called Lumb Lane. Mostly run down with quite a few Indian restaurants. Lots of small dead end cobbled streets off it. After dark if you drove down there you'd see street walkers standing on the corners looking for business. I decided to take the plunge one night. Saw a mixed race girl on the corner, she looked nice. Pulled into the dark quiet dead end road. She came up to my window,we negotiated owo and a shag, in the car. I paid her, she took my cock out and wiped it with a soapy flannel from a carrier bag (don't think wet wipes were popular then.....fuckin hell i'm really showing my age lol). She then starts sucking my cock. I was inexperienced and came too quickly into her mouth. She stopped, and with spunk in her mouth babbled "you've cum in me fuckin mouth..!!!". I apologised profusely, she spat it into a tissue, popped an extra strong mint into her mouth and jumped out of the car shouting "you've had your fun love so ta-ra".

:hi:

Essex.Fella

I did this to an ex gf once lol we were only young, i was 25 she was 22. But, by fuck could she suck cock!!! Had the body of an underwear model, medium sized tits (about a 34B?) Lovely big pussy lips that hung quite far, tight pussy like a mouse's ear, and loved it up the ars every now and then.
She tied my hands to ther headboard, sat on my face with her hand clamped tightly around my cock, and told me if i licked her pussy and arsehole nicely and deeply enough, shed deepthroat my cock edgeing me few times, then lube me up and slide me up her ars to cum there.
So
Was licking away like something possessed while she stuck her ars out spread her legs accross my face and then she leant forward and started sucking me hard but slowly and deeply and slipped a finger up my arse and started massaging my prostate.
I was so horny cum within minutes. She didnt stop right away, let me finish blowing my beans, then stopped after a second, turned around (smile on her face) spat it with force in my face, slapped my face and told me next time warn her first (she wasnt amused at all, had the right arse ache!!) Then proceeded to demand i made it up to her by making her squirt all over my face while she sucked me hard again, then bend her over the foot of the bed once shed untied me, give her a good hard fast fucking, then give her arsehole a good tonguing, before fucking her arse.

Was an absolute animal in bed, she really was. Just too much of a PITA in every other way.

But on that note, remembering that, im off to raid the laptop for the photos and videos we took between us, and pull myself all round my living room ;)

yellowledbetter

I did this to an ex gf once lol we were only young, i was 25 she was 22. But, by fuck could she suck cock!!! Had the body of an underwear model, medium sized tits (about a 34B?) Lovely big pussy lips that hung quite far, tight pussy like a mouse's ear, and loved it up the ars every now and then.
She tied my hands to ther headboard, sat on my face with her hand clamped tightly around my cock, and told me if i licked her pussy and arsehole nicely and deeply enough, shed deepthroat my cock edgeing me few times, then lube me up and slide me up her ars to cum there.
So
Was licking away like something possessed while she stuck her ars out spread her legs accross my face and then she leant forward and started sucking me hard but slowly and deeply and slipped a finger up my arse and started massaging my prostate.
I was so horny cum within minutes. She didnt stop right away, let me finish blowing my beans, then stopped after a second, turned around (smile on her face) spat it with force in my face, slapped my face and told me next time warn her first (she wasnt amused at all, had the right arse ache!!) Then proceeded to demand i made it up to her by making her squirt all over my face while she sucked me hard again, then bend her over the foot of the bed once shed untied me, give her a good hard fast fucking, then give her arsehole a good tonguing, before fucking her arse.

Was an absolute animal in bed, she really was. Just too much of a PITA in every other way.

But on that note, remembering that, im off to raid the laptop for the photos and videos we took between us, and pull myself all round my living room ;)

This isn't an erotica forum!  :lol:

Essex.Fella

Yes i know...... got a bit carried away didnt i lol  :dance: :sarcastic:

Offline Plato

Yup...a long time ago.  Told the WG I was going to come but she kept on sucking and got a mouthful.  She swallowed the lot and calmly told me it was an occupational hazard and not to worry.