Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest You've Seen The Same Girl?  (Read 4526 times)

bigbird83

It seems every girl i've seen in the past has disappeared off AW and it's got me wondering how long the average girl works on AW before rebranding, moving location or quitting?

I was also wondering, if you have seen a girl regularly how many times have you seen the girl before the service seems to drop off or did it get better?

Personally i'm not sure if i'll ever still with a regular girl as I quite like the thrill of the first time experience.

Offline Ellroy44

No service drop off with my regs, that's why they are my regs :D
Started punting about 6 years ago and there are still a few girls around now that I recognise, all now in early 30's. Most girls I've seen seem to be around for a couple of years before getting jaded and quitting.

Offline Anadin

Approaching 3 years now for 2 WGs I see. Service has been pretty consistent.

Offline unclepokey

A couple of women I still see from 14 years ago - one still working the other I see no longer working but we exchange a smile, even a wink, from time to time. There's another I see regularly from 11 years ago.

There is a feeling I get though from time to time when a woman I see suddenly goes off scene after our encounter. It's along the lines of ' See Uncle Pokey and abandon all hope'

UP

Offline Dante

I just saw the first girl I ever punted with in 2011, at the weekend. Still a favourite.

Like to send the occasional email or banter on a forum from time to time, between visits, too.

Offline buccdriver

About 8 years for me with a girl who used to switch between dominatrix and submissive, but she has now given up. No luck so far in finding a girl as capable. :(

Type_O_Negative

I regularly visit one girl since last summer so it's one year now.

raylondoner

Offline mrdiamond77

All my previous regulars have retired or moved away.  I have seen one girl 6 times so far this year, hope she stays around for a while yet.

Offline Steve2

mash

Swiss Angie of Soho must be one of the most impressive out there. Fucking 100+ guys a week since the early 2000's. Saw her for the first time when she was 18-19 around 2000-01 time, fucked her over a dozen times over the years. Most recently was last year, she has the MILF look about her now but still the same friendly service. And still quite a tight fanny! Still going strong today

ickydicky

Swiss Angie of Soho must be one of the most impressive out there. Fucking 100+ guys a week since the early 2000's. Saw her for the first time when she was 18-19 around 2000-01 time, fucked her over a dozen times over the years. Most recently was last year, she has the MILF look about her now but still the same friendly service. And still quite a tight fanny! Still going strong today

like the mousetrap :yahoo:

raylondoner

I'd forgotten Angie (shame on me) - haven't seen her for a little while, but she would change my score to 12 years!  :hi:

Offline dc0582

Once a month at least for over 2 years. She retired suddenly at the start of the year - I was gutted! Service was great the whole time.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:49:43 pm by dc0582 »

ickydicky

sometimes when a hoor retires she will keep on seeing a few regulars on a part time basis. i had one many moons ago who retired but still saw me and half a dozen other long time regulars. it was great while it lasted. she had a civvie job and gave me the ataste for part time hoors.

NEGaz

I've seen one girl for about 4 years and another for nearly 3 now.

Offline threechilliman

Blimey, I've been seeing one for two years now. I still consider myself new to this game.

tcm

ickydicky

Blimey, I've been seeing one for two years now. I still consider myself new to this game.

tcm

in punting terms you are a wean

Monsieur69

Twice a month on average for 8 years and 3 months.

ickydicky

Twice a month on average for 8 years and 3 months.

and never a review

Offline stevedave

tcm

Similar, I started about 12 years ago, then took a good 7 year hiatus until getting back in the saddle around last April.

First time round, the most I ever saw one lass was twice - generally speaking I prefer to find new experiences, and I was young then, the concept of a regular didn't really appeal.

This time round, I've probably seen 3 or 4 girls more than five times in the last 16 months or so. Not enough to class as a reg I guess, but I've got a decent stock pile of local, dependable shags for when my yearning for fresh meat isn't satiated.

ickydicky

Similar, I started about 12 years ago, then took a good 7 year hiatus until getting back in the saddle around last April.

First time round, the most I ever saw one lass was twice - generally speaking I prefer to find new experiences, and I was young then, the concept of a regular didn't really appeal.

This time round, I've probably seen 3 or 4 girls more than five times in the last 16 months or so. Not enough to class as a reg I guess, but I've got a decent stock pile of local, dependable shags for when my yearning for fresh meat isn't satiated.

did you have to wear a truss for those 7 years :lol:

Offline catweazle

Once I find a girl who pushed my buttons, I tend to stick with her. Longest was a month or two under 16 years.

ickydicky

2 months. like an old married couple....... nearly :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Once I find a girl who pushed my buttons, I tend to stick with her. Longest was a month or two under 16 years.

Perfect. A wife, but without the drama.

tcm

Offline catweazle

and never a review

Twice a month, 8 years & 3 months, that's as near as dammit 200 shags ...............

MilesPrower

I get bored after 2/3 visits. They start asking personal questions and crossing the line.

I stick to 2 visits then onto pastures new.

Offline Kenaldo

Once a month for about 5/6 years with two different girls.

One's just packed in (we shall see) and my fav one has for some or other reason fallen out with me!

Real shame as she had massive tits, cure arse and sucked like a ........well.......er......a.....prozzie!

Offline Wilson85

2 years with some 6 month breaks.

Offline stevedave

did you have to wear a truss for those 7 years :lol:

Something like that, only ultimately more uncomfortable and expensive  :D

joedax

In 7th year at once a fortnight on average.....a crackin Brazilian in Dublin.

Offline cueball

I started punting 20 years ago but nowhere near as prolific as the last 5 years.

The first 15 years I'd probably see the same lass for about a year every few months, I'd only punt about 4 times a year and move on to different lasses after about 4 or 5 punts.

I joined AW about 5 years since and punted more often with different lasses due to having a better choice.

All of my old  regulars have now hung their heels up which doesn't bother me, I just move on when they go.

I currently have 4 regulars that I see every few months and I've been podging those for between 1 and 2 years.

I see quite a few new faces and might return to some but not on a regular rota like the 4 I've mentioned.

I'll continue seeing the regulars until they either Jack it in or I decide to move on.

Regular for me is more like every 3 months, I much prefer a decent gap  between seeing the same lass

Offline Nagilum

I have 3 - 4 regulars I like to see. I also like to add in some new blood into the mix.  These regulars I have seen for the last year some 6 months.

Offline hantshagger

Wow, that's nearly as long as I've been walking this earth!   Quite the faithful one!

Offline stewpid

I have one reg who I've been seeing about once a month for about a year and a half since I got into punting regularly. The sex just keeps getting better at the moment, the last session probably counts as one of the best shags I've ever had.  :dance:

I see other girls about once a month too but none that I've returned to for a 2nd or further visit.

Jumanji Marmaduke

There is a feeling I get though from time to time when a woman I see suddenly goes off scene after our encounter. It's along the lines of ' See Uncle Pokey and abandon all hope'

UP

Hillarious

Offline WelshMichael

2 1/2 years and counting (roughly once every 6 weeks or so). Still as much fun as ever to no reason to stop yet.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Saw one Brazilian girl in London about 5 times, she could have become a regular due to being attractive, reliable, cheap and gave good service, then of course her visa ran out and she disappeared  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Malvolio

Off and on for nearly two years.  Pleased to report no decline in services or attitude.

Offline Alvin

I've been seeing one girl on and off for the last 4 years, frequency varies due to work and seeing others.  It has been twice in a month or has been a 6 month gap. 

Offline Buttons

At the moment I'm considering booking the second girl I met again. The first has long since retired. Since that first booking with Miss Second Paid Shag, I've seen her about once every 12 to 18 months for the last 10 years. A regular of sorts I guess, just less regular than some would class a regular.

ickydicky

At the moment I'm considering booking the second girl I met again. The first has long since retired. Since that first booking with Miss Second Paid Shag, I've seen her about once every 12 to 18 months for the last 10 years. A regular of sorts I guess, just less regular than some would class a regular.

christ she must be some shag. you just cant stay away :crazy:

Offline Desimonic

Seen a REG for over 7 years but sadly retired. Down to only 1 REG now who's semi retired and only see me now  :D

Offline BOBBY2015

Ive seen one young lady as an exclusive client  for the last 3 years , I was her second ever and only since client and I am certain that is true  , she is 22 and is stunning and I mean stunning !!  Ive seen her almost every week sometime twice since we met , breaks when we are on holiday or family events , for one 3 month period when finances were tight due to work issue she saw me for free, We have have an arranement that works Ive seen one or two additional girls which she is aware of while she was away on holiday etc .  Im not sharing ! and Im not doing a review of her lol she mine all mine lol !

ickydicky

awe......the nice. it must be love :music:

Davidgmc63

My longest and without doubt the best is Paris,  whom I first saw at Vivas in Walthamstow massage possibly 8 years ago, and or it may be longer. I remember clearly being introduced by the maid to two girls. One was blonde Jessica and the other was Paris. Have seen Paris ever since through all her reincarnations including would you believe it Bambi!  I did continue to see Jessica for a while whilst she worked at Vivas They did move to the corner house two doors away. Paris is a still just as gorgeous as she was all those years ago and perhaps even hotter. I

ickydicky