Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_cute_lisa  (Read 1116 times)

15 review(s) for Top GFE (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Complete waste of money is how i felt when i walked out the door.

Comms: Good

Physical: When she opened the door I was quite dissapointed did not find her attractive at all. I actually nearly questioned if she was the same person as in the profile. Was not feeling her face at all. I only stayed because of the reason I went there in the first place which was her deepthroat skills

Personality: Not much to comment on

Service
Owo

Owo was dry and toothy

Deepthroat was dry toothy and painful

Her playing with my ball was painful as she queezed them hard

She made awkward eye contact(i noticed others have called this intense eye contact in their own reviews).
Its not sexy...at all

I didnt cum as i had lost interest and was not really enjoying it and so lost my wood

Rang her outside the flat at X.47pm by the time we got settled, payment made and she had returned it was about X.50pm

At X.57pm she tried to tell me my time was up when i still had 5mins left

I found this annoying out of principle but also wasnt bothered as i had already lost interest and wanted to leave myself

Decided to take a shower as I had to get something for my £50 so had a quick one and then left

I have to add she didnt do anything bad as such but it was still a shit experience

Dont know how shes gotten so many posititves on here

Offline pumps

I'm yet to meet a genuinely good Bulgarian. I find I have a better hit rate with roma

punther

I'm yet to meet a genuinely good Bulgarian. I find I have a better hit rate with roma

Yeah agreed

Ive only seen 2 bulgarians this one and another one who it turns out now was probably was a bloke at some point in his/her life  :dash:

This is one race i think i will consistently overlook from now on

Offline pumps

Yeah agreed

Ive only seen 2 bulgarians this one and another one who it turns out now was probably was a bloke at some point in his/her life  :dash:

This is one race i think i will consistently overlook from now on

I assume your talking about dessy, That was probably the best bulgarian I saw but I guess that doesn't really count due to the question mark over her  :lol:

I realised after seeing monika External Link/Members Only (which does filming foc with a mask on if you ask nicely I might add) bulgarians just weren't for me anymore.

Offline collector

I feel your disappoint mate. I had a very similar shitty experience apart the doubt of the B&S. In my case I was 100% sure she was the same prossie of the pics.

punther

I feel your disappoint mate. I had a very similar shitty experience apart the doubt of the B&S. In my case I was 100% sure she was the same prossie of the pics.

did you review her??

I think I read through all her reviews...must have missed yours somehow if you did review her as if I saw a negative from you on her I would not have gone

punther

I assume your talking about dessy, That was probably the best bulgarian I saw but I guess that doesn't really count due to the question mark over her  :lol:

I realised after seeing monika External Link/Members Only (which does filming foc with a mask on if you ask nicely I might add) bulgarians just weren't for me anymore.

Yeah I was talking about Dennis...ahem..cough cough  I mean Dessy  :sarcastic:

Offline Tonyleung

Monika is one of the shittest punts I've had. At least the experience contributed to my learning curve of punting.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:26:57 am by Tonyleung »

mrhappypants

Punther,

Thanks for the review, particularly as I was considering her as an interim while her previous housemates profile has just disappeared from Adultwork.  I miss Nikki who you can see in the current duo profile pic.  I understand she has just had a boob job?  Did you get the sense of anyone else also working in the flat?

Thanks

Dave

Offline collector

did you review her??

I think I read through all her reviews...must have missed yours somehow if you did review her as if I saw a negative from you on her I would not have gone
I reviewed her in middle June. It is the first of the now three negatives in a row she got. Disaster.

Offline SamLP

I gave her a neg at the tail end of last year. Her attitude and bumping me for time were the main reasons for the negative. Service was just average. She was a blonde back then.