Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Group of girls who started at Merthyr (£90 for 30 mins bunch)  (Read 1735 times)

Husqvarna360

After my recent run of poor punts and my 2 worst punts have been with the group of girls who started out on a Merthyr until it was raided by the police, their profiles show in varies locations across Wales.

Everyone will have a different view and experience but for me it's been an easy option from my experience to put all of these girls in my blacklist.  Surprising how many of them are now in that pimp group.

I can only speak on my experience and would suggest if you are visiting, do so with caution.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steviewonder

I've had similar - there's also one called raunchy Welsh but I guess she's changed her profile as I can't find it - i'm sure she's in at least one of the profiles listed above as they tend to have duplicate accounts going - Angel of desires is the same girl as poppy for example (I think...).  To be fair I've never had a bad time with her but the others are very hit and miss in my opinion.

hiho

Hi was considering "Kinky Keira" from this lot - any "heads up" as to why to avoid/be cautious?

Thanks

Offline Steviewonder

I think looking at her pics that she's the same girl as Angel of desires, this is why it's so confusing with the multiple profiles they all have.  If it is her then she's IMO really good at all of the things you'd be visiting for and with a massive chest and lovely bum, but saying all of that she's not the most attractive of the group.  I have given up on the whole group though same as the OP as I'm just never sure which one I'm going to get as the pics are vague along with the profiles and the Angel of desires one is the only one who is in my experience has been consistently good..

thatguy

Maybe theres a pimp involved here?

Husqvarna360

Yes, there definitely was and assume it's still the same.  I know from a couple of visits I made when they first came on the seen in a Merthyr.