Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Toy tips - penis Pumps, Cock rings and the like  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Delfrommem

Unless this needs to be moved to off-topic...or needs to tag on to a more appropriate thread...

Any products of note used to enhance punting / interesting experiences when introducing or being introduced to toys in a punt?

Tried a durex cock ring a few times with fair results for delaying ejaculation and instructed a sub to use my cock sheathed with a vibrating ring to stimulate her clit and bring herself off.  :music:

Recently got a Penomet to see if it would pump up the erection a bit but early days trying to get a decent enough pump going so not high hopes yet of using it on a punt.  :rolleyes:

Been disappointed with quite a few WGs lack of toys after they specify toys on their likes.

Are we expected to bring our own?   :unknown:

existential ramblings as above or toy punting anecdotes / tips appreciated.  :hi:

Jim Panzee

Is that what cock rings do then, delay evacuation ?

Thought it was poncey jewellery.

ickydicky

think they are both. different items tho :lol:

bigbird83

I always thought a cock ring was meant to help you maintain an erection by keeping the blood in your cock. I used one of those vibrating ones once which definitely didn't make me last any longer. My girlfriend enjoyed it at the time tho as it turned my dick into vibrator. I should really try one again sometime, would be a fun thing to bring to a punt.

Offline peter purves

Unless this needs to be moved to off-topic...or needs to tag on to a more appropriate thread...

Any products of note used to enhance punting / interesting experiences when introducing or being introduced to toys in a punt?

Tried a durex cock ring a few times with fair results for delaying ejaculation and instructed a sub to use my cock sheathed with a vibrating ring to stimulate her clit and bring herself off.  :music:

Recently got a Penomet to see if it would pump up the erection a bit but early days trying to get a decent enough pump going so not high hopes yet of using it on a punt.  :rolleyes:

Been disappointed with quite a few WGs lack of toys after they specify toys on their likes.

Are we expected to bring our own?   :unknown:

existential ramblings as above or toy punting anecdotes / tips appreciated.  :hi:

I am not sure many WGs would welcome punters bringing their own.

Now that I think about it. I am not into toys but could I trust the WG that she made sure toys were clean to prevent the transmission of germs etc?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jock D

Now that I think about it. I am not into toys but could I trust the WG that she made sure toys were clean to prevent the transmission of germs etc?

Exactly, doesen't bear thinking about where they might have been... :scare:

Offline hungrypunt

I always thought a cock ring was meant to help you maintain an erection by keeping the blood in your cock. I used one of those vibrating ones once which definitely didn't make me last any longer. My girlfriend enjoyed it at the time tho as it turned my dick into vibrator. I should really try one again sometime, would be a fun thing to bring to a punt.
My bird loves the vibrating one as much as me

Offline Delfrommem

Is that what cock rings do then, delay evacuation ?

Thought it was poncey jewellery.

They can help delay ejaculation...think it's the squeeze put on it for me at least.

but yes, you can wear yours as poncey jewellery.  :dancegirl:

Personally speaking, I'd never really given it a thought

Offline paul_2407

That's all we're good for - phallic object with automated lubrication

Offline Buttons

Tried a cock pump once or twice but didn't like it. The sensation is very strange and it gives you a weird looking errection, all veiny but in a strange way. Had a strange effect on the nerve endings as well, not unpleasant, just different. As the blood isn't flowing as such, your cock goes a deep purple colour

Think cock pumps were invented for blokes that can't get a stiffy. You pump it up, pop a chick ring on the base of your dick and you have a stiff cock of sorts to fuck with. I'm not an expert, but I guess there is the risk of fucking up the vascular system in your cock if you do it too much or for too long.

It wasn't for me, but did get me back on the road to proper stiffies after a frustrating period of floppy cock syndrome. Maybe cock pumps work better if you have a natural errection and then pump that. Fuck knows, my cock works fine now and I won't be using pumps or rings again.

Whatever floats yer boat though..... :hi:

Sparquin

From time to time I use a Lelo Tor vibrating cock ring and make sure the girl sees me wipe it beforehand with antibacterial wipes. It gets a good reception when the girl is on top and is multi speed.

I sometimes use a Njoy 11 which is 11 inches of surgical stainless steel and can deliver the goods most impressively when used with RO. Njoy also do a stainless steel butt plug that seems to do the trick too. The steel stuff is easy to clean of course.