Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any REALLY pretty West Yorks girls?  (Read 794 times)

BertieDastard

Hi Gentlemen,
Wondering if you could recommend any stunners in Leeds/Bradford or surrounding areas. I'm a newish punter but starting to get more picky as I find that sometimes when I'm paying, I could probably find better on a dating website if I had the patience (maybe not so dirty but still...). So I'm looking for a really pretty girl, pref operating within the realms of GFE with DFK.
Any ideas?

Offline stevedave

Hi Gentlemen,
Wondering if you could recommend any stunners in Leeds/Bradford or surrounding areas. I'm a newish punter but starting to get more picky as I find that sometimes when I'm paying, I could probably find better on a dating website if I had the patience (maybe not so dirty but still...). So I'm looking for a really pretty girl, pref operating within the realms of GFE with DFK.
Any ideas?

Cueball? Any ideas? Can you help our punter in distress?  :lol:

In reality mate, nobody is going to come straight out and say - yeah, see xxx she's an absolute stunner. And there's no offence meant by that, buy the more you put into this site, the more you will get out.

If you've seen some lasses already, share your experiences and guys might give you some decent ideas.

Otherwise, the door on cueballs cutie cage will be opened. And nobody wants that.

BertieDastard

I'll chuck some on now :) haven't seen any local though... Yet...