Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadie - Manchester Elite  (Read 627 times)

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall
£160

Had tried to rebook with Sadie a couple of times but she wasnt available when I needed so it took longer than I wanted for another visit to her.

Ridiculously good looking with a personality and attitude to match, its no wonder she is booked up so much of the time.

Meeting set up easy enough through Elite, I was sent the hotel room on time - top class incall location, no complaints at all.

Sadie opened the door with a smile, hellos exchanged etc I went for a shower.

Pictures on the website are accurate, just what I like in a girl - blonde , small and toned

Came out to find Sadie waiting on the bed, not many better sights than that really.

Started off lying on the bed getting to know each other a bit better, Sadie puts maximum effort in - you cant fail to have a good time.

A prolonged session of OWO followed with excellent variation, I could have stayed like that all night it felt so good.

On with the condom and again Sadie didnt mess around, full effort until the end.

Super sexy, great attitude and delivers every time.

I've seen most of what are generally considered the best girls in the NW and I am stuck to think of a better one working right now.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Tierney

Thanks for the review. There's a few at Manchester Elite who I wouldn't mind seeing at the moment but Sadie might just have made it to the top of the list now.

Offline OakTree

I was highly impressed with her.

Top girl.