Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Cumming-Bounds Green-N22.  (Read 1275 times)

24 review(s) for Barbie Cum (17 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to those punters who have reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: I decided to give Barbie a go going off her reviews and a rec I got off a punter I know who doesn't post on here.

The problem I had was Barbie or whoever answers her phone didn't want to actually answer it, she sent texts instead. This is not the way I prefer to punt and if I hadn't read her reviews on here and got my mates rec I would of gone elsewhere. As it is I decided to book her.

Barbie said she is Hungarian, is early to mid-30s, a size 8-10, she has a particularly nice arse. I found her attractive enough but she isn't a stunner by any means. Her English is ok. The free pics on her profile are of her I reckon.

Services offered were; FK then some good DFK, OWO/RO. Her FK then DFK were very good as was her OWO. Good attitude throughout. £100 for the hour.

Based a few minutes from Bounds Green station.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I enjoyed pleasant exchange over the phone with this strumpet where a 30 minute booking was arranged for two hours, hence. When I arrived she ignored my calls and messages.

Offline smiths

I enjoyed pleasant exchange over the phone with this strumpet where a 30 minute booking was arranged for two hours, hence. When I arrived she ignored my calls and messages.

I would of done a negative review on that low life behaviour.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover