Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - Maxes Angels, Pogba's better value for money  (Read 1655 times)

Offline nforbes

I saw Tiff on the 29/07, my phone doesn't allow me to see UKP reviews because if I had seen the one on the 28/07 I wouldn't have seen her.

So I called Maxes booked in Tiffany and the earliest she was available was quite late and I remember some idiot on the phone telling me "trust me she's worth the wait" so I arrive at her door around 10pm and I was left to wait a further 10 mins. She eventually opens the door and invites me in. We had a chat for around 5-10 mins which is just way too long, I then went off for that mandatory shower they make you take, the minute I stepped into the bathroom there was water all over the floor, like someone had just showered, which explains why I was waiting outside for around 10 mins. took a quick shower, came out and I asked her for a quick lap dance before we got started, so I sat on a chair and was probably given the worst lap dance of all time I mean EPICALLY AWEFUL! We then got down to business no DFK more FK and that was shit too. OW was ok, rode her in a few positions with minimal eye contact, fake moans here and there.

Overall I found her performance completely uninspired and lethargic and the way Maxes made her out to be I strongly believed she
would be the complete opposite.

I arrived at her place around 10:10pm left 10:43, so she is a time waster and a rusher (DOUBLE WHAMMY!) complete waste of money and that is the final nail in the coffin for maxes everyone unacceptable!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry you has a bad punt. I saw her when she first started, she told me she used to be a lap dancer, obviously a shit one! It sounds like Max is flogging them hard and they are doing back to back bookings, putting minimal effort into each, it's crap service at premium prices, the agency used to have a good reputation, not any more.

Offline nforbes

I should have listened to ya Yeboah, she wasn't that attractive and was just a waste of money

Yeboahsleftfoot

I should have listened to ya Yeboah, she wasn't that attractive and was just a waste of money

Of the current crop, imo, only Victoria, Alice & Yasmina combine looks, attitude and service, but they are all £250 and I've heard horror stories about two of them who the unfortunate punters met on bad days. £200 girls are difficult because at that price you expect top, all inclusive service and great looks and attitude.