Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Model Lexi in Derby  (Read 1045 times)

supersam

Had a few mixed punts in recent times, particularly in Nottingham so thought I'd try further afield and up the price bracket a little.

A bit of searching found Lexi above. Pictures look great, but small so hard to tell.  I requested a face picture through WhatsApp and received one of a fairly pretty girl that plausibly could have been the one in the pictures.

Decent comms over whatsapp and I'm on my way to Derby.

House/Flat in a typical city terraced area, not too great a sign.

Greeted at the door by a slightly above average pretty girl, definitely the one in the picture I was sent, probably not the one in the pictures on the site (unless they are old).  Wasn't too impressed, but she was ok looking, had big boobs, and I'm there and horny, so I go in.

Flat is not particularly nice, she tells me it's not hers and she uses it at the weekends for work.

Agreed price was £150 for one hour, paid up front as normal.  This is pretty expensive for a girl who is really not particularly good looking, but again, I'm there and horny...

Off with the clothes and she pulls her top down and removes her bra.  Boobs were significantly helped by the bra and are a fairly unshapely C cup, decent handful still.

She starts off with a covered blow job and a bit of banter, she's gives great head and things are starting to go well.  I start to play with her pussy over her panties, and she tells me that I can come twice if I want to, and I say that I'd rather come for the first time from sex.

Then I get hit with it.  She tells me no sex in a 1hr meet, only in 2hr.  wtf.

I complain that this is not normal, and that she hadn't communicated this beforehand, she sticks to her guns, and I say that I'd rather cut short to a half hour and get some money back.  She then tells me that a half hour is £100 and gives me £50 back.  I tried to haggle a little further, but in reality am not in a great bargaining position at that point.

She continues with the BJ until I come (didn't take too long, still had maybe 15 minutes left of the half hour) and suggest that the rest of the time could be spent with a massage, just to try and relax a bit.  10 minutes of terrible one handed massage follows at which point I give up and leave.

In the end I paid £100 for a decent BJ, with a girl I would have been disappointed paying £100 an hour for the full works...

Definitely one to avoid folks.

GolfNut

Sounds like a proper disaster punt. No sex in a one hour booking  :dash:

Had a look and can't see a Lexi with an AW profile in Derby. Do you have a link so we can see who you have reviewed?

Maybe have a look at the top East Midland girls for your next punt: External Link/Members Only

:hi: