Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoie By MAssage Bayswater  (Read 2203 times)

14 review(s) for Zoie by massage (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bluelad

Saw Zoie the other day and the comms and the service were first class.

External Link/Members Only

Made booking on AW couple of days before appointment and this was confirmed not long after. Texted Zoie the day before to get postcode and texted on the day for road name and given flat number, etc shortly before arrival.

Zoie greeted me in matching bra and pants and I found her an attractive lady with a good figure. Her English is OK for a nice conversation.

Paid £60 for the hour for massage, DFK, BJ and RO. A decent massage was followed by a pretty full on session of DFK - she's great at that - followed by RO which she really enjoyed and some deep fingering to make her come. All the time the DFK and caressing kept me rock hard. She also delivered a wonderful BJ before a very, very pleasant ending.

Had a shower and was offered coffee which I declined. All in all one of my best punts for a while as I found Zoie very enthusiastic and I think we clicked so I will be back for further sessions. Even gave her an extra tenner tip for giving me such a good time.

Have noticed from other reviews that it's rarely that her service is criticised but she may be lacking in organisation and making double bookings or forgetting bookings is bound to annoy us punters.

Only advice I can give is if you can book her well in advance and you will probably come up dividends. Booking just before a session seems to be where the problem is.

Offline Smarty008

When I booked the 1st time with her one day in advance and on the day I tried to call to confirm, but she had made a double booking. When I asked her why would she do that even though I booked one day before, she replied "bookings are for hours"! I guessed she meant punters have to make bookings few hours before their time .

She might have some mental issues, if she forgets bookings or deliberately does it to some people. I have no clue what goes on in her head. It's a shame realy as most people who have had a chance to meet her, have had positive reviews  about their time with her.

Offline bluelad

Average to large not huge or humongous.