Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt With No Phone...  (Read 2368 times)

jts196

Hi guys,

For reasons that are too long to explain, I don''t have a phone right now... I really wanted a punt tomorrow but won't get a phone for some time now

Is there a way I could organise a punt via AW or something without texting?
I've tried but the booking almost always breaks down after a few messages

Is there a particular girl who is good with this kind of thing?

Quick replied are much appreciated

Offline Corus Boy

Chance your arm/cock/wallet at a walk up parlour is probably the best you'll get.

Offline Happyjose

No idea, I'm afraid, but why not buy a cheap s/h mobile from CEX or somewhere similar (I got one for £10 recently) and put £10 credit on it. Difficult enough trying to find a decent prossie without this as another obstacle

Offline smiths

Hi guys,

For reasons that are too long to explain, I don''t have a phone right now... I really wanted a punt tomorrow but won't get a phone for some time now

Blimey its taking you a long time to sort a punting phone or sim out as you posted about this over 3 weeks ago. Just get a cheap PAYG for £10 or so which may come with some credit or top-up it up, all in cash is my advice.

jts196

Blimey its taking you a long time to sort a punting phone or sim out as you posted about this over 3 weeks ago. Just get a cheap PAYG for £10 or so which may come with some credit or top-up it up, all in cash is my advice.

I took a little break from punting lol
My phone situation is a mess right now

jts196

I'm getting a cheap phone for the while I'm waiting for my proper phone, but that won't come until a few days

Dick4snowqueens

Go for the soho walk up..there is a recent London review of one-with address and all other details.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi guys,

Some would describe this a a first world problem ---------- little Umpopo in Nigeria has to walk three miles to get a bucket of water.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm getting a cheap phone for the while I'm waiting for my proper phone, but that won't come until a few days

Do what I do ------------------------ have a wank.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

jts196

Do what I do ------------------------ have a wank.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Done that for a while now, need a punt lol

Offline smiths

I took a little break from punting lol
My phone situation is a mess right now

All it takes is going into a phone shop/supermarket/market/secondhand shop and buying a cheap PAYG, in and out in 10 minutes or so. You make it sound like its something complicated, if this is how you think about getting a phone fuck knows how you will feel when booking WGs.

Offline Marmalade

Punting without a phone is a reasonsble question. Most AW wjores want to phone you when you're at the location to give you the precise address. I've only had a few who volunteer it before I leave the house. So sauna/brothel/walk-ups/outcalls are the other obvious options...

cockneybstrd

If you can afford a punt you can afford a score to get a top up voucher and a phone.

If your that desperate you would just go to a walk up or a brothel

Alternatively you could use a payphone

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you can afford a punt you can afford a score to get a top up voucher and a phone.

If your that desperate you would just go to a walk up or a brothel

Alternatively you could use a payphone

Some girls would be wary of landlines/payphones.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Pinballer

EE do a priceplan that charges £1 per week and gives 25 minutes of anynetwork calling and another 25 text messages.

Its what I use

Phones start at £5 in EE store.

Offline RedKettle

borrow one, ideally from your OH if you have one.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with that......

:drinks:

Offline Buttons

Surely you get access to a work phone. The ones on desks that are plugged into the little wall socket are the best, they use wires and so aren't subject to the variance in service caused by mobile signals. You will find the best quality desk phones are installed in open plan offices and the posh meeting rooms used by Directors and more senior staff.

Prossies are usually deaf, it's all the rattling they get whilst being repeatedly fucked. So remember, before you make that call, clear your throat with a loud cough or three, dial the number and announce at full volume and in your best 1950's BBC voice......"Hello my dear, how much for a nice hard fuck"......... :lol:

punther

Why not get a 10quid nokia and a tmobile sim for £1

at the moment certain tmobile sims come with £5 free credit preloaded

the worry you may have after using your personal phone if the punt goes tits up will probably cost you more than £11 you would otherwise have spen on the above

An on tmobile(ee) you can get a plan that costs £1 a week which give 25mins of airtime and 50 texts I think...something like that anyway
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 08:04:42 pm by punther »

Offline AnthG

Hi guys,

Do you have an ipod touch? If so you can install Whatsapp on there and do a booking via this.

Do you have a Microphone on your PC. If so you can install whatsapp on the PC and do the booking via whatsapping on the PC.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

raylondoner

EE do a priceplan that charges £1 per week and gives 25 minutes of anynetwork calling and another 25 text messages.

Its what I use

Phones start at £5 in EE store.

But what if the girl is not Eastern European (EE)?  :music:

MilesPrower

Tesco - £8 for a phone and free £10 topup!

jts196

Punting without a phone is a reasonsble question. Most AW wjores want to phone you when you're at the location to give you the precise address. I've only had a few who volunteer it before I leave the house. So sauna/brothel/walk-ups/outcalls are the other obvious options...

exactly, will go for one of those options
it's tough getting a proper response like this on here. normally it's just people to laugh at people who are asking a question. my theory is that they're compensating for their little D by trying to put people down when they ask a question. rant over lol

thanks a bunch

jts196

Tesco - £8 for a phone and free £10 topup!

going to get one!  :dance:

jts196

Why not get a 10quid nokia and a tmobile sim for £1

at the moment certain tmobile sims come with £5 free credit preloaded

the worry you may have after using your personal phone if the punt goes tits up will probably cost you more than £11 you would otherwise have spen on the above

An on tmobile(ee) you can get a plan that costs £1 a week which give 25mins of airtime and 50 texts I think...something like that anyway

planning on this, just a matter of time thanks! :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Do you have an ipod touch? If so you can install Whatsapp on there and do a booking via this.

Do you have a Microphone on your PC. If so you can install whatsapp on the PC and do the booking via whatsapping on the PC.

iPod touch needs to be jailbroken for whatsapp to install. Will also need wifi to be able to send/receive msgs.

Offline Marmalade

All very Wizard of Oz don't you think?

Scarecrow Troll needs a brain, Tinsel Town Tart is missing a heart, and a Cowardly Alias wants courage. Now Poorman Punter needs a phone.

What puzzles me is that he manages to fuck prostitutes but can also sit around twiddling his thumbs asking about how to do without phones instead of just buying one.

Hey -- Don't forget to buy some condoms on the way back from Tesco's. They come in packets of three.  (Uh oh... I feel a new thread coming on....  :D

Quote from: Helpless Harry
"Help please... I really want to punt but only have enough money to do it once. I need to take a condom in case Miss Princess-le-slagbag has run out; but they just seem to come in packs of three. Can anyone tell me where I can buy one condom please? I'm new here and really want your thought on this guys."

Yeah
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:13:46 am by Marmalade »

LL

He'll be asking whether her needs to bring his own lube along next. "Is there a risk of my cock catching fire during sex without it?"

Offline paul_2407

Walk up
Call them with a pay phone and get lucky with timing

Those are your only two options really. I don't think most WGs are keen on messages by homing pigeons

E.L. Wisty

The best way of punting without a phone is to visit a massage parlour and pick whichever girl that's available there takes your fancy.

That is my two pence worth on this. :hi: