Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking at working girls' premises  (Read 3706 times)

Offline switftjake

I had a chat with a member here who raised concern when I said I intended to park on a WG's drive. Just wondering other people's thoughts and if there're any relevant stories about why to park or not.

For ref, the WG has good review feedback over a number of years in different premises.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Many of our members suffer from paranoia and prefer to park six streets away, if there were yellow lines everywhere I would park on the drive.   :hi:

carefree

Depends how paranoid you wanna be :unknown:

Some on here will tell you to put fake plates on your car and then park three miles away, get a taxi and drive somewhere for a couple of hours to lose any potential followers, take three buses somewhere then walk to the WG's address but not before stopping in a public toilet to put on a disguise just in case :dash:

Just park, fuck, and go. 

Easy :hi:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:24:46 am by carefree »

Offline smiths

I had a chat with a member here who raised concern when I said I intended to park on a WG's drive. Just wondering other people's thoughts and if there're any relevant stories about why to park or not.

For ref, the WG has good review feedback over a number of years in different premises.

IMO its wise to park away from a WGs premises and any that insist I park where suits them which is rare I don't bother with. While in the punt the WGs pimp or other low life could break into your car for example. Not saying it happens often but why take the risk. I also don't want a WG to have my reg no which if she was dodgy she could try to threaten me with as has happened as reported on here before.

Offline smiths

Many of our members suffer from paranoia and prefer to park six streets away, if there were yellow lines everywhere I would park on the drive.   :hi:

So says redcab who couldn't care less who knows he is a punter, well some of us do and have something to lose by others finding out we punt, so we take basic security precautions which is smart NOT paranoia. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Another example of your total inability to see things from other peoples perspectives. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online Corus Boy

Done it many a time, but I have nothing to worry about back at home, do you?

As I learnt more, I still wouldn't particularly worry about the girl I was visiting, but you have to consider;

Her pimp, if one.
A boyfriend.
Her family.
Neighbours and Do Gooder groups.
PC Plod, even though you may not be breaking any laws.
A family friend spotting your car in an 'unusual' location.  Why are you there?
Probably others as well.

Your car is on the drive with it's registration plate on full display.

As I say, you are probably not doing anything wrong, unless she is being trafficked, under age, working under duress.

So park a short distance away and stroll up to the door.

Offline blue

Would never park on a WG's premises; always park around the corner and out of sight as I don't want any WG or Pimp knowing my car details much less any info about me.  Anonymity is the name of the game and to me it's just common sense to secure yourself and pre-empt any comebacks. There are a lot of scumbags out there and I take my security seriously  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:39:03 am by blue »

Offline Jimmyredcab

As I learnt more, I still wouldn't particularly worry about the girl I was visiting, but you have to consider;

Her pimp, if one.
A boyfriend.
Her family.
Probably others as well.

As I say, you are probably not doing anything wrong, unless she is being trafficked, under age, working under duress.

So park a short distance away and stroll up to the door.

Not always possible in London.

I once drove to Leytonstone for a punt and there were yellow lines everywhere and no meters -------- plus a towaway truck was cruising the area.    :thumbsdown:

James999

Park a short distance away from the property, it has many benefits including giving you the opportunity to say "i've left wallet in car" if you don't like the girl.

Aslo in the case of any dispute / pimps etc they don't have your car details.

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's horses for courses.... I'm content to park on her drive or outside her gaff but if a guy prefers to park up the road or in the next county, well, that's their prerogative.
My own personality is to downplay potential to be robbed, blackmailed, hijacked or have my internal organs harvested etc and just treat it like going to a service till for cash ie be vigilant, don't linger, stay focussed and aware of your surroundings.
Again, I do think you can go a long way to protecting yourself by choosing an experienced, well regarded/reviewed indie working in a decent gaff in a salubrious discrete location. If you opt for an £80 an hour EE who popped up last week working in a squat on the shady side of the street in a rough part of town with 6 other girls you probably need to exercise a bit of caution and park 5 miles away and leave your Rolex at home.

Offline OakTree

It's horses for courses.... I'm content to park on her drive or outside her gaff but if a guy prefers to park up the road or in the next county, well, that's their prerogative.
My own personality is to downplay potential to be robbed, blackmailed, hijacked or have my internal organs harvested etc and just treat it like going to a service till for cash ie be vigilant, don't linger, stay focussed and aware of your surroundings.
Again, I do think you can go a long way to protecting yourself by choosing an experienced, well regarded/reviewed indie working in a decent gaff in a salubrious discrete location. If you opt for an £80 an hour EE who popped up last week working in a squat on the shady side of the street in a rough part of town with 6 other girls you probably need to exercise a bit of caution and park 5 miles away and leave your Rolex at home.

Sound advice Summed up far better than I could.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Brilliant post ------------------ however many of our members love an £80 an hour skank.    :rolleyes:

ickydicky

well just dont park anywhere near celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl slum flat in the dangerous part of langside rd where there are gangs of muslims roaming around looking for trouble. there has already been on white kid murdered there.

Offline smiths

Brilliant post ------------------ however many of our members love an £80 an hour skank.    :rolleyes:

Seeing as you call ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour skanks irrespective of the service they offer you literally haven't a clue what your talking about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Unlike you some of us have actual recent experience of punting with good WGs who charged us £80 an hour or less, and aren't armchair punters posting shit. :rolleyes: What makes a good or bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges, you believed this truth for many years.

The WG you did a positive review on on here who charged you £80 for the hour you made no mention of her being a skank at the time, how the fuck was that helping punters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

James999

gangs of muslims roaming around looking for trouble.

About time the locals grew some balls and sorted them out, it wouldn't be tolerated in most areas  :hi:

Offline smiths

Would never park on a WG's premises; always park around the corner and out of sight as I don't want any WG or Pimp knowing my car details much less any info about me.  Anonymity is the name of the game and to me it's just common sense to secure yourself and pre-empt any comebacks. There are a lot of scumbags out there and I take my security seriously  :hi:

Yes same here, its smart NOT paranoia to park away from a WGs premises, if a punter isnt bothered that's up to him obviously, some of us do take our security seriously.

Offline Sticky

You could always ask her to open the bedroom window and parachute down so no-one would see you coming.

Alternatively, if it's a residential street or detached in the middle of nowhere I'd park somewhere out of sight of the place. If it's flats or a complex you'd be mostly okay since the anonymity would be enough to hide your intentions. Always prefer going to girls working in blocks of flats with the parking.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Jesus, now I'm nervous!

Offline Blackpool Rock

IMO its wise to park away from a WGs premises and any that insist I park where suits them which is rare I don't bother with. While in the punt the WGs pimp or other low life could break into your car for example. Not saying it happens often but why take the risk. I also don't want a WG to have my reg no which if she was dodgy she could try to threaten me with as has happened as reported on here before.
Exactly my thoughts, parking in an exact spot is like putting a sign on your head saying mug me i've got cash in my pocket for a punt or rob my car in the next 30 minutes / hour.
Basic self preservation tells me to park in the next street a minute or two's walk away for a whole host of reasons, this is a dirty game especially at the lower end of the market where your dealing with people who have little or nothing to lose whereas I do

raylondoner

It's much easier in London just to get public transport - after all, it's so reliable! :sarcastic:

Offline electro

Personally I would be more concerned about the WG/Pimp making a note of your number plate - the DVLA sell your information for £2.50 to anyone who has a 'reasonable cause' for an information request.  It's farcical.  Have a look @ External Link/Members Only :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's much easier in London just to get public transport - after all, it's so reliable! :sarcastic:

The underground IS pretty reliable, I use it wherever possible.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Personally I would be more concerned about the WG/Pimp making a note of your number plate .

Sergie wants 50% of your £80 fee -------------- he has zero interest in your number plate.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Sergie wants 50% of your £80 fee -------------- he has zero interest in your number plate.    :hi:

More bollocks, YOU don't know what Sergei, Kevin or their female counterparts want or what cut they charge their WGs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline switftjake

Some good, if not conflicting advice. My options in this case are tricky for me. The WG is a massage service and has good reviews here from repeat visitors. I'll work it out. Cheers all

Offline RedKettle

I am with the majority on this and do not park where told and not on the drive. 

I might consider it on a future visit but given I was once scammed by a girl I had seen several times and the "boyfriend" claimed to work at the DVLC  and had my number plate (he did not as I parked several streets away) even familiarity should perhaps not lead to a relaxation on security.

At the end of the day it is a matter of common sense and your own view of the importance of security to you.

Offline con-a-ser

There is no right answer to this & depends on where the girl is working from & who she is from feedback etc

I mean in some cases a taxi is cheaper than on street parking & if you get lucky to over run a parking ticket can be a pain in the arse
if the girl is working near an industrial estate with free parking & plenty of excuses

Manc city centre can take ages to find somewhere to park mid day & expensive
multi storey & walk cheaper & easier
also if the apartments are near taxi's could be easier getting taxi there & use public transport

there is advantages & disadvantages with each way
ie if booking cancelled plan B easier if you have a car & drive to parlour for a quick walk in   

Offline Plato

I once did this once when I happened to be visiting St Albans and took the opportunity to see a highly rated WG there.

Within a mile of leaving my car had a flat tyre and there was a huge nail in the sidewall.

May have been unrelated, may have been someone envious of my flash motor, or may have been a neighbour who didn't like a WG on their street.

I always park a fair distance away now...

carefree

Her pimp, if one.
A boyfriend.
Her family.
Probably others as well.

So the OP asked whether it was wise to park outside a WG's address and your reply above are your reasons for NOT parking outside, let's break this down....,.

1 - her pimp.

If she even has a pimp you are at her address anyway, whether you are parked there or not, so why is where you have parked relevant?

2 - A boyfriend.

See my reply above

3 - Her family.

As above.

4 - Neighbours and do gooders.

Again, so what?  You aren't breaking any laws.

5 - The Police.

As above.

6 - Family friend seeing your car in unusual location.

Don't shit on your doorstep then, and even if your car is seen it could just as easily be seen parked in an equally usual location away from the WG's address.

Hey listen it's all horses for courses but I refuse to go OTT with this game, it's meant to be fun FFS.

Offline threechilliman

I tend to try and park out of eye-shot, a street or two away.

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

So the OP asked whether it was wise to park outside a WG's address and your reply above are your reasons for NOT parking outside, let's break this down....,.

1 - her pimp.

If she even has a pimp you are at her address anyway, whether you are parked there or not, so why is where you have parked relevant?

2 - A boyfriend.

See my reply above

3 - Her family.

As above.

4 - Neighbours and do gooders.

Again, so what?  You aren't breaking any laws.

5 - The Police.

As above.

6 - Family friend seeing your car in unusual location.

Don't shit on your doorstep then, and even if your car is seen it could just as easily be seen parked in an equally usual location away from the WG's address.

Hey listen it's all horses for courses but I refuse to go OTT with this game, it's meant to be fun FFS.

+10,000         :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Public transport in London is the best option for me! Oyster Card or travel card in my pocket and I'm free as a bird!

Offline Nagilum

Depends who the WG is.  If its a regular that I know and have punted with previously, then I would have no issues.

But if the girl asked me and it was the first encounter... I would not.  You have no idea who you are dealing with and who is lurking in the background, irrespective of the reviews.

Offline maxxblue

Jesus, now I'm nervous!

You'd be even more nervous if it was your external organs.  ;)

ickydicky

Public transport in London is the best option for me! Oyster Card or travel card in my pocket and I'm free as a bird!

except when the fucken lefties close it all down by going on strike :dash:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So here is another conundrum, ladies who do outcalls to your home, where should they park?

I have not had ladies visit me for years but when missus HP goes out to work I would do it sometimes and had to give them a guest parking permit for my street. It worked fine. As I work from home neighbours would not bad eyelid about visitors.

I never had a lady I visited, living in a residents-only parking zone, offer me such a ticket. I had to look for a meter and walk to the house.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

There's only been one occasion when a WG suggested parking on her drive, and I parked in the carpark of the pub up the road instead.  I went in for a pint afterwards, so technically I was a customer.

The risk is small, but easily avoided, so it makes sense to park elsewhere if you can.  Not just for your own safety, but for hers: cars coming and going all day long will get her noticed by her neighbours eventually.  And even though you're not doing anything illegal, it's best if neither of you attracts the attention of a blackmailer or a God-bothering moral crusader.

toby2

I have only parked on one regular girl's drive and I never found it a problem. If I see a new girl for the first time I usually don't know her exact address so I park up near and call her for further details. I then usually leave my car there and walk to her door.  Only occasionally I have, by chance, parked right outside a new girl's place. I do pay attention to the surrounding area and park away from any dubious characters.

ickydicky

There's only been one occasion when a WG suggested parking on her drive, and I parked in the carpark of the pub up the road instead.  I went in for a pint afterwards, so technically I was a customer.

The risk is small, but easily avoided, so it makes sense to park elsewhere if you can.  Not just for your own safety, but for hers: cars coming and going all day long will get her noticed by her neighbours eventually.  And even though you're not doing anything illegal, it's best if neither of you attracts the attention of a blackmailer or a God-bothering moral crusader.

that pint would have put you over the limit in the police state that is the nats scotland

Type_O_Negative

except when the fucken lefties close it all down by going on strike :dash:

True, because they don't want to work for triple money on bank holidays! Tossers!

Redhead Lover

If the girl has her shit together, she'll let you know the best places to park nearby and will let you know when you confirm the booking.  Do the basics too - once you've got the postcode, Google maps that mofo and see what good places there are to park.  Unless it's my trusted regular, I personally wouldn't park on a WG's drive-way (I might take her up her drive-way, fnar, fnar)...

Don't forget to put your Punter on Tour sticker on the windscreen once you've parked up.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:40:29 pm by Redhead Lover »

Offline Alvin

As I would either be punting in areas with public transport (London) or in a work provided hire car that I churn 2 or 3 a week I'm not that bothered about where I park, that said I would not park on a driveway unless I had seen her several times before as it has the potential for problems if you need to walk.

Offline fairfield

....it has the potential for problems if you need to walk.
+100, main reason for me. In a lot of cases I should of RUN, never mind walked - but the idea of Sergei breathing down my neck as i fumble for my car keys might hold me back. Better just to leg it round the corner to your getaway car.
The 3 chinese WG's i've seen were all very particular that i do NOT park in their street. Still 1 dopey thai pro$$ie directed me to the Lidl car park (45 min limit) opposite hers for an hours punt!     

carefree

+100, main reason for me. In a lot of cases I should of RUN, never mind walked - but the idea of Sergei breathing down my neck as i fumble for my car keys might hold me back. Better just to leg it round the corner to your getaway car.
The 3 chinese WG's i've seen were all very particular that i do NOT park in their street. Still 1 dopey thai pro$$ie directed me to the Lidl car park (45 min limit) opposite hers for an hours punt!     

Fuck Sergei, if he's gonna try and take my hard earn the cash he's gonna get hurt trying.  I'm not John Rambo by any means but I'll be fucked if some low life scumbag is gonna make a mug of me.

And run?  Bollocks to that, stand your ground :dash:

Offline electro

Don't forget to put your Punter on Tour sticker on the windscreen once you've parked up.   :thumbsup:

:lol:

Brilliant.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:43:15 am by electro »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fuck Sergei, if he's gonna try and take my hard earn the cash he's gonna get hurt trying.  I'm not John Rambo by any means but I'll be fucked if some low life scumbag is gonna make a mug of me.

Nice to hear you are a tough guy, let's hope you are tough enough ---------------- I would imagine a baseball bat across the back of your head may slow you down.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline OakTree

If you want to draw attention to yourself then sure, stand there thrashing it out with a pimp.

I would get myself out of that situation pronto. I'm not there for a bravery award.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you want to draw attention to yourself then sure, stand there thrashing it out with a pimp.

I would get myself out of that situation pronto. I'm not there for a bravery award.

Sensible man ---------------------- explaining the bruises to the missus could also be a problem.     :scare:

Offline smiths

So would I, my safety is far more important to me than whatever money I would have lost. I would have no idea if the pimp was armed or what they could be capable of doing, not good odds from my point of view.

Offline Jimmyredcab

These guys don't back down, it is not in their culture --------------

Hidden Image/Members Only