Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyana/Angie Agency Girl  (Read 796 times)

Offline smiley9

Was down in that there London for the day but the 2 girls on my hot list were not available  :( So I started looking at some agencies. Now I have not bothered with an agency for years not since discovering UKP an AW too many bad experiences of B/S or the girls photos being years out of date and her dress size significantly increased    :angry: However had read this review

London / Lyana: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: Stunning
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:58:03 pm »

from Yeboahsleftfoot so I thought I would chance it as I thought she looked Hot  :yahoo:

This is the girl  External Link/Members Only

£250.00 is slightly over budget for me but hey ho. Then I noticed she was with another agency called Babylon Girls as Angie advertised at £200 for the hour. So phoned up and made booking Great!

THE LOCATION: About a 5 to 10 minute walk from Earls Court station. Small clean flat with a working shower. Smallish bed not a problem for me but maybe not so good for largish members ?

THE GIRL Lyana/Angie:  Yeah happy days it is the girl in photos same age and same dress size beautiful eyes very very sexy Russian girl.

THE PUNT: Started very awkwardly . Opened door with a lovely warm smile and a kiss for me. Offered a drink and we had a laugh about what I should call her Lyana or Angie ? She then asked why I had booked through Babylon ? "Because you are £200 with them I replied" She seemed shocked by this. "No Darling (Russian Accent) I am now £250 with all Agency !!! " I held my ground " I double checked this morning and you are advertised on Babylon Girls as £200 for the hour"  Her " This impossible Darling I tell all Agency to put up my rate to £250" Me " Well I am sorry but they have not done so! I booked for a one hour in-call at £200"

She then phoned Babylon Girls and put her mobile on loudspeaker. Lucky for me Babylon confirmed that Yes she still is advertised on their website as £200 so can she please honour the booking ? There was a very awkward pause as Lyana/Angie was obviously not best pleased. Then "Okay Darling today is your Lucky Day" So I handed over the £200  :yahoo: and took a shower. However I then started to worry had I shot myself in the foot over the 50 quid ? Was I now to receive a crap lackluster reluctant service with attitude ???

Not at all she was great on my return from the shower it was straight into FK and fondling. I removed her little black dress and what a gorgeous young slim natural body she has. Lovely tits and peachy bum and those eyes! She was soon on her knees giving me good OWO not DT but quite deep. We ended up on the bed plenty of snogging and groping and before I knew it she was riding me C/G while I played with those lovely breasts. We ended up with me banging her doggy until a happy ending.  One thing I should mention is that she has a small scar on her face that you notice when she smiles. When I first saw it I was a bit worried had she upset Sergi ? But when I asked she said she was in a car crash years ago in Moscow this seemed true as it is an old scar that does not detract from her pretty face. After a good chat She speaks excellent English and is very intelligent she gave me a massage and ended up sucking me off. It was my Lucky day :D

So thanks Yeboah for your review which led me to Lyana/Angie I would see again although I guess next time I will have to pay £250 as I checked the Babylon website today and Angie is no longer listed  :timeout: She told me she only pops over to London for a week or so and then goes back to Russia. Maybe I should try a few more agency girls ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Was down in that there London for the day but the 2 girls on my hot list were not available  :( So I started looking at some agencies. Now I have not bothered with an agency for years not since discovering UKP an AW too many bad experiences of B/S or the girls photos being years out of date and her dress size significantly increased    :angry: However had read this review

London / Lyana: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: Stunning
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:58:03 pm »

from Yeboahsleftfoot so I thought I would chance it as I thought she looked Hot  :yahoo:

This is the girl  External Link/Members Only

£250.00 is slightly over budget for me but hey ho. Then I noticed she was with another agency called Babylon Girls as Angie advertised at £200 for the hour. So phoned up and made booking Great!

THE LOCATION: About a 5 to 10 minute walk from Earls Court station. Small clean flat with a working shower. Smallish bed not a problem for me but maybe not so good for largish members ?

THE GIRL Lyana/Angie:  Yeah happy days it is the girl in photos same age and same dress size beautiful eyes very very sexy Russian girl.

THE PUNT: Started very awkwardly . Opened door with a lovely warm smile and a kiss for me. Offered a drink and we had a laugh about what I should call her Lyana or Angie ? She then asked why I had booked through Babylon ? "Because you are £200 with them I replied" She seemed shocked by this. "No Darling (Russian Accent) I am now £250 with all Agency !!! " I held my ground " I double checked this morning and you are advertised on Babylon Girls as £200 for the hour"  Her " This impossible Darling I tell all Agency to put up my rate to £250" Me " Well I am sorry but they have not done so! I booked for a one hour in-call at £200"

She then phoned Babylon Girls and put her mobile on loudspeaker. Lucky for me Babylon confirmed that Yes she still is advertised on their website as £200 so can she please honour the booking ? There was a very awkward pause as Lyana/Angie was obviously not best pleased. Then "Okay Darling today is your Lucky Day" So I handed over the £200  :yahoo: and took a shower. However I then started to worry had I shot myself in the foot over the 50 quid ? Was I now to receive a crap lackluster reluctant service with attitude ???

Not at all she was great on my return from the shower it was straight into FK and fondling. I removed her little black dress and what a gorgeous young slim natural body she has. Lovely tits and peachy bum and those eyes! She was soon on her knees giving me good OWO not DT but quite deep. We ended up on the bed plenty of snogging and groping and before I knew it she was riding me C/G while I played with those lovely breasts. We ended up with me banging her doggy until a happy ending.  One thing I should mention is that she has a small scar on her face that you notice when she smiles. When I first saw it I was a bit worried had she upset Sergi ? But when I asked she said she was in a car crash years ago in Moscow this seemed true as it is an old scar that does not detract from her pretty face. After a good chat She speaks excellent English and is very intelligent she gave me a massage and ended up sucking me off. It was my Lucky day :D

So thanks Yeboah for your review which led me to Lyana/Angie I would see again although I guess next time I will have to pay £250 as I checked the Babylon website today and Angie is no longer listed  :timeout: She told me she only pops over to London for a week or so and then goes back to Russia. Maybe I should try a few more agency girls ?

Pleased you enjoyed her smiley9, she was £200 when I saw her and talked about increasing her price, she is a great girl and delivers good, vanilla services, £250 is over the top pricing for her and many would think £200 is too much just to bang a hot girl. You did well to stand your ground on pricing and get past the awkwardness.

Offline smiley9

Yeah Cheers mate I totally agree £250 is a bit steep for a great but Vanilla service even the £200 I paid was not VFM compared to some of the girls on AW but thanks again for your Review which was the clincher for me taking a chance on an Agency girl  :hi: