Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Hayley Liverpool  (Read 2705 times)

2 review(s) for bustycurvyscouserxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 866560

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Profile starts you can expect to be seduced ...... Errrr no you cant.

So a Plan C that wasnt good.  Plan A & B let me down so I was left horny, cash in pocket and limited free time left.  Hayley was nearish by so i fired off a text.  Replied instantly saying available now, arranged to meet half an hour later at noon.  Ask for GFE etc etc, no outfit request made.

Semi detached housing authority house, not the best of areas ok during day, probably would avoid in darkness.  Lots of on street parking, parked around the corner.

Arrived at 5 to 12 and fired off a text saying im here, 10 mins went past was about to drive off and she replied just a minute eventually through the door at 15 past, really short of time by now!!!

Opened the door hid behind it, not sure why as outfit wasnt anything outrageous, some sort of dress, AW feedback mentions her being shy and hiding her face with her hair she was doing this.

Led to bedroom, first words were "got my money??".  Money handed over, told to strip and she will be back in a minute.

Another 5 minutes pass can hear her in bathroom and messing around, ive stripped to boxers, she comes back in and says get naked and leaves again.  We are now half an hour after meet time!!

Eventually comes back in and immediately grabs my cock and starts wanking me, can tell she has put some sort of lube or oil on her hand.  Ask her to slow down lets have a kiss undress her etc she doesnt respond or answer.  Next follows 5 mins of her trying to frantically wank me off whilst I try to underdress her.  Eventually ask what the problem is and she says this is all she does!!  :dash: :dash:

Have a bit of an argument about misleading texts and profile, she storms off comes back with the money, throws it and disappears, i get dressed and back a quick exit.

MilesPrower

Hmm I think I need to knock her off the HL  :(

Offline Smartie

I find this an odd review.
Apparently you saw her on July 16th when she was in Spain at the time, and gave her a bad review, which is contrary to this one,now seemingly you go for a second time??
Why?

Offline OakTree

I find this an odd review.
Apparently you saw her on July 16th when she was in Spain at the time, and gave her a bad review, which is contrary to this one,now seemingly you go for a second time??
Why?

None of that makes sense.

Offline 866560

Who said i saw her on July 16th?!?!

Offline Kenaldo

To be honest I feel last now as I've seen and would have given her a neutral.

I did at least fuck her but it was a shag by numbers routine and she looked bored.

At the time I thought she should change her name to 'Busty and Belly Hayley' as they were both the same size!  :blush:

Offline fairfield

Thanks for review, glad you got a refund. What a piss poor attitude.
And hehe, i dodged a bullet there - pro$$ie instantly blocked me when told her i was an OAP. Always wondered what i was missing, thanks for letting me know.

Offline OakTree

I got the date wrong it was the 18th July

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104205.msg1230384#msg1230384

His post on that thread was the 18th. He could of seen her weeks before that.

Offline 866560

His post on that thread was the 18th. He could of seen her weeks before that.

Correct .... In one.

Offline Tbickle

Tried to book her but she messed me about for 2 days over times.  Binned her.

jackjones0112

I can confirm this to be true.  Similar to.my own.experience.  Got a hj and a half arsed bj.  Wouldn't let me.go.near her.

No.oil painting either.  Minger!

Offline Drayki

I can confirm this to be true.  Similar to.my own.experience.  Got a hj and a half arsed bj.  Wouldn't let me.go.near her.

No.oil painting either.  Minger!

I saw this sp about 18 months ago and she done exactly the same thing to me, kept me waiting for ages, house was scruffy and shes not that atrractive, she wouldn't show her face and actually had a purple wig on! :vomit:

Offline MJ.spritzen

I see the word "curvy" and i instantly lose interest.

Curvy = Fat

MJ.Spritzen doesnt fuck fatties.

Offline Side dna

I agree with all the previous postings, I booked for a half hour years ago and got a blowy cos she didn't fuck in a half hour. I remember her disappearing for minutes during the booking and the really fake hair too

Offline Mr long sausage

I'm gonna book her and see if I can get half a wank and play with her tits. Then tell her shes garbage and ask for my money back haha. Thats great. :lol: