Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: big tits Betti  (Read 16662 times)

Offline thetinman007

Has anyone seen big tits Betti in tulse hill ? Any info welcome
 External Link/Members Only

Offline thetinman007

yumyum3

I haven't seen her but she's certainly gone downhill since the last time I saw her on telly with Frank Spencer mmmmmbetty  :hi:

Offline mh

I suppose she's accurate with her profile name, but more accurate would be "Big all over Betti".

Offline tom269u001

HP sauce ? Hewlett Packard ?

Respected lover of big girls on this site - his username is Horizontal Pleasures! HP

Offline thetinman007

Don't mind big.girls as long as everything is in proportion !

Offline mh

Don't mind big.girls as long as everything is in proportion !

But in this case the proportions in some photos are 1:1:1:1 making her appear wide and tubular!

Offline sumofallparts

She is genuine and you get exactly what it says on the tin.
Worth a go if you wake up with an uber tit hat on !

Offline rudolph hucker

I didn't realise Adele's mum was on the game  :wackogirl:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

One for HP!

maybe, but rarely go to S London. Not keen on plastic/PVC and prefer less sophistication whether real or fake, but certainly the right shape. Already made a booking elsewhere  for tomorrow for my weekly fix.

Respected lover of big girls on this site - his username is Horizontal Pleasures! HP

now now, none of your sauce ... !

Offline Digz2012

Saw her last summer when she was based in South Kenton. Only had a 15 min quickie but was decent punt.She is very enthusiastic and seems to enjoy what she does. Also the biggest natural boobs I have ever had the pleasure of sucking/fucking.

Worth a go IMO OP!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline thetinman007

Saw her last week for 30 mins and had a great time for only £50.

Offline joe diddley

Betti's profile seems to have disappeared from AW. Anyone any recent news of her?

Offline thetinman007

Gone home. Back next end of week apparently

Offline joe diddley

Back but seems to be taking appointments in Birmingham now.

lovingfacials

But in this case the proportions in some photos are 1:1:1:1 making her appear wide and tubular!

spat out a mug full of coffee laffing at that 'tubular' !!!!!!!!!! wtf

Offline thetinman007

Plus she's almost doubled her rates ! Wtf ?

Offline cossie1

Guys does anyone know who her hot blonde friend is in the profile pics?
Have emailed her but got no response. Cheers

Offline Riprock

I agree, the blonde is much better but seems to change her profile frequently.

Do you have a AW link to the latest 1?

Guys does anyone know who her hot blonde friend is in the profile pics?
Have emailed her but got no response. Cheers

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I agree, the blonde is much better but seems to change her profile frequently.

Do you have a AW link to the latest 1?

Offline Denhamhoop

Saw Big Tits Betti and they are truly mammoth mammaries  was a pleasure to suck them as for her blonde friend i think her profile was Sensual Monique but seems to have gone from Uxbridge search but External Link/Members Only is linked so maybe she works from the same place.Purely location wise for me Betti was excellent but found another girl locally who just is better for me

Differential

Her friend is called Dina but she keeps changing her profile (with Dina usually in the name somewhere). I know she was on there until 2 weeks ago, but can't find her now. Might be in holiday.

Did a duo with her a fee years back. Good experience but not spectacular.

Offline iPad3

What is it with some if these names, big tits Betty sounds as though she was formerly on the Benny hill show.....I simply couldn't see her or many others with such cheesy names as I'd have his theme tune on loop in my head which would break my concentration.

Fair play if they are your bag but there not for me!!

hardyboy

I think big tits betti is out on a vacation and doesnt seem to be returning prety soon.
Any inputs on the same. Maybe i am wrong.
longing to book her.too bad shes isnt available currently.
thanks

kleevage

It looks like she's back, but with no phone number I do not know how to contact. Would be really annoyed if she leaves and I missed out.

kleevage

johnnylb

Seems she's a bit nearer to me now in Bristol - would love to go see for an hour or two.
Have a phone number from last time but not tried it yet.
Left a message on AW, but she hasn't logged on in the last week.
Could be a fake this time - hope not.
Anyone know any more? 

alfie404

I left a similar question about Betti recently. Her profile has turned up on previous occasions with no phone number and few log-ins. She genuinely has been back on a short tour in the past but in that instance the number was there and she could be contacted. This seems dodgy.

Did you try the number you have for her Johnny?