Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Bonde-Raquel/Glasgow  (Read 2095 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
This was a meet back in May as far as I remember..My plan A fell through,through no fault of the lassie in question as she does this part time and got called into work..fair play.
Texted Raquel who I knew from another site and she got back to me more or less  straight away(good comms).Got address went over the river to a nice apartment,chapped the door and was met by a lovely looking girl who looked like her pics.
30 mins,which I think was £60 at the time..stripped off onto bed,effortless Dfk then bj which was ok followed by missionary then her on top..At that point(15 mins in) she says your time is nearly up"whit av paid for half hour" couldn't b arsed, ended up cumin on her tits  and after 20 mins left .
She speaks good English and makes out she gives the best experience ever on certain sites,and I don't mean to be bad(was bordering on a neutral) but when you leave and you feel you've been done a disservice then I'm afraid it's a negative..Think she's gave someone else shit on this site for telling the truth aswell.. I'm only being honest ,as compared to the best girls out there,that  actually like to do what they do :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:28:14 am by Clattypats »

ickydicky

Offline seeker

Probably had another Punter lined up straight after you ..
A revolving Cum bucket set up  :vomit:

ickydicky

afraid to say it sounds a bit like that. the bin full of filled condoms and tissues or lavy paper. awful. place stinking of sperm

DG

where she from clatty

Not seen her but as I recall when she 'launched' herself on the other site, virtually demanding that someone finds her an apartment, her name suggested she was Russian, but her profile shows Romanian now; nuff said  :dash:

mavgoose

One to avoid. Cheers clatty.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Accessing From:
   Romania
Nationality:    Romanian
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

DG

Accessing From:
   Romania

So you think she's Romanian?  :lol:

Offline Santiago

seen her in Glasgow, no rush, great ride, pleasant friendly attitude.

ickydicky

good for you but i think i will stick with clattypats verdict

Offline auldie63

BrumBrumland now and looks like good riddance.

Offline seeker

Accessing From:
   Romania
So ,when are you going to visit Glasgow  Rebecca  :)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

ickydicky

come on hen there are plenty up here fancy you. make a nice wee change for you.

Online loser

External Link/Members Only
...At that point(15 mins in) she says your time is nearly up"whit av paid for half hour" ...
Standard procedure for the dodgy Romanians. I take an alarm clock to place by the bed or wear a plastic watch.

ickydicky

Standard procedure for the dodgy Romanians. I take an alarm clock to place by the bed or wear a plastic watch.

and does the alarm ever go off while she has her mouth round your cock

Offline KidCandyShop

If you had checked the reviews you would have seen mine, which should have set the alarm bells ring, looks like no change.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82047.0

ickydicky

If you had checked the reviews you would have seen mine, which should have set the alarm bells ring, looks like no change.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82047.0

as opposed to the alarm clock

Online loser

and does the alarm ever go off while she has her mouth round your cock
Actually that was a typo - it's an alarm cock. If it crows prematurely I choke the chicken.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:02:57 pm by loser »

ickydicky

Actually that was a typo - it's an alarm cock. If it crows prematurely I choke the chicken.

mair like the auld hen :lol: