Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First celebrity fuck, probably last too - Katie hot latin  (Read 19398 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only

Suzy Cortez, bumbum winner 2015.
Place famous hotel in South Kensigton,wasn't expecting to  see Suzy but amazed to see her once she opened the door. Fantastic ass. After shower together, first round started with lots of owo then anal. After chatting for a while initiated the second round when she switched to nymph mode, owo, rimmed me like anything, tongue fucking me , she tried to get me up for around 30 minutes but unfortunately I couldn't get a solid hard on. I wanked off  a few hours back before seeing her and somehow couldn't get hard enough the second time. But full marks to her she tried everything she could , I mean no one would go to that extend . Finally she allowed me to click photos from the back. I clicked a few . While chit chat after first round she made scandalous revelations, the list of football stars she has fucked with. I don't want to give out the names here. I have scored in the same goal post where the one of the worlds best footballer has scored. Amazing!!

Offline Honestpunter

I've been reading about her, she is a real celebrity in Brazil!

I think that for a girl who won the best ass contest in Brazil, £150 is definitely GVFM!

She has 3 negatives and 2 positives reviews here. Negatives because of making punters wait, I think that seeing her is a lottery as she must be in high demand!

Lucky you mate!!!!

That ass is fucking amazing!!!!

I would definetely book her but I'm afraid of ending up not seeing her as some other punters.

Is she in south kensignton now? Her profile says brent, ealing, which for me is very far and would be really pissed to go that far to not see that ass!

Offline Bassman

She was on my list for the other day. But the reviews put me off. Didn't fancy being messed around like the others.

I'm sure some would argue the celebrity status.

Is she permanently in South Kensington then?

Sunil_N

I am not sure of she being permanently based in South Kensington. She says she lives in Mayfair in an apartment but can't work from there . I am sure she works the whole day and can confirm she loves sex and is a nymph. She cant keep her hands of the cock and she spend ages rimming like mad.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Honestpunter

Are these the pics she allowed you to take??? :wacko:  :wacko:

I'll try to book her today, let's see how lucky I am!

tristen92

Your pics are a more realistic depiction of her ass, which looks absolutely unreal in her profile pics. Thanks for the review as I assumed she would be a terrible SP

Sunil_N

Are these the pics she allowed you to take??? :wacko:  :wacko:

I'll try to book her today, let's see how lucky I am!

Yes ], there are 2 more, one with her face partially visible. No need to hurry , she is going to be here for a few months.I don't see a problem in getting  a booking.

Sunil_N

Is that her? dude i envy u...

Yes , 100%, anybody who can spare 150  can fuck her, as simple as that  :D

Offline Honestpunter

Yes ], there are 2 more, one with her face partially visible. No need to hurry , she is going to be here for a few months.I don't see a problem in getting  a booking.

I had her in my HL but I didn't know she won the best ass contest in the country that has probably the best asses in the world!! As an ass lover, obsesive, adict, etc, I just need to fuck it!  :yahoo:

I haven't paid £150 for a long time as now I normally go for £60-70 half an hour, if the girl is really hot I'd go for £100, but I'm afraid I'll need to make an exception here.

Did she mention any extras?

Sunil_N

Strangely No, but I read a previous review were she asked extra  20 for anal or so.

Offline Mario7769

I've been reading about her, she is a real celebrity in Brazil!

I think that for a girl who won the best ass contest in Brazil, £150 is definitely GVFM!

She has 3 negatives and 2 positives reviews here. Negatives because of making punters wait, I think that seeing her is a lottery as she must be in high demand!

Lucky you mate!!!!

I would definetely book her but I'm afraid of ending up not seeing her as some other punters.

Is she in south kensignton now? Her profile says brent, ealing, which for me is very far and would be really pissed to go that far to not see that ass!

Goes to show you that there's no legitimate money to be made in Brazil for parading your ass around - there's way too much competition out there for that!

This girl is going straight to the top of my HL. The fact that it's a natural ass is extremely appealing.

foxinthebox9

On HL for next week. Seems a 50/50 u may get let down in booking length or seeing at all. A plan B be required for day. Looks great tho and if has half decent attitude should be gol gol gol gol. Wear a messi shirt and it may help  :D

tristen92

This review has done wonders for this girl already

Offline Top Dog

She looks hot does she do FK or DFK  :hi:

Sunil_N

Sorry didn't attempt DFK , fk is fine. Also second round she kept on telling me ,'come on my face baby' so CIF could be available(I didn't reach that point 2nd round).Didn't ask for CIM too (Normally i would have asked, but after seeing her and she is indeed suzy didnt bother to ask ), I knew anal is possible , confirmed it while booking.

I did watch her interviews and videos before and was ready to walk if it is an impostor (Actually I was sure that I would meet somebody that resembles her and would walk), but what a surprise!!

Offline Honestpunter

Sorry didn't attempt DFK , fk is fine. Also second round she kept on telling me ,'come on my face baby' so CIF could be available(I didn't reach that point 2nd round).Didn't ask for CIM too (Normally i would have asked, but after seeing her and she is indeed suzy didnt bother to ask ), I knew anal is possible , confirmed it while booking.

I did watch her interviews and videos before and was ready to walk if it is an impostor (Actually I was sure that I would meet somebody that resembles her and would walk), but what a surprise!!

FK, OWO, cum on face, the best ass in Brazil, what more can I ask for!!!
If only she allowed filming!

I have also watched her videos, read about her everywhere!!

Can't wait to see her!

Offline Top Dog

Thanks for the info Sunil I am tempted   :)

Offline lewishamguy

Suzy Cortez, bumbum winner 2015.
Place famous hotel in South Kensigton,wasn't expecting to  see Suzy but amazed to see her once she opened the door. Fantastic ass. After shower together, first round started with lots of owo then anal. After chatting for a while initiated the second round when she switched to nymph mode, owo, rimmed me like anything, tongue fucking me , she tried to get me up for around 30 minutes but unfortunately I couldn't get a solid hard on. I wanked off  a few hours back before seeing her and somehow couldn't get hard enough the second time. But full marks to her she tried everything she could , I mean no one would go to that extend . Finally she allowed me to click photos from the back. I clicked a few . While chit chat after first round she made scandalous revelations, the list of football stars she has fucked with. I don't want to give out the names here. I have scored in the same goal post where the one of the worlds best footballer has scored. Amazing!!

Out of interest where it was mentioned she is Suzy Cortez?. I can't see anywhere in her profile. Also Nationality is Spanish.  Have you actually see this External Link/Members Only? I thought she was in Brazil and busy with posing nude shots for upcoming August edition of playboy.  :sarcastic:

Sunil_N

Yes, definitely the same girl I have seen. It was mentioned in previous reviews too, that's how I got interested. Just search her name in this forum. Don't believe me , make a booking and see for yourself . I even have a photo with her side face partially visible(Got it accidentally)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:09:29 am by Sunil_N »

Offline jezerb

It is strange that the girl on your pictures has a tattoo on the left calf, where Suzy does not have on any of the pictures where you can see that portion of the body...

Offline Honestpunter

I think she is kind of greedy girl wanting some extra money, she wouldn't obviously mention that she is Suzy Cortez on her AW profile, and obviously she is lying about her nationality. If she wanted to keep her identity in secret, I think that she has fucked it up by mentioning who she is to the punters who have seen her.

She obvioulsy doesn't know that UKpunting exists nor her reviews (especially this one)and I just wonder... Could this review ruin her TV presenter aspirations??

She is everywhere, instagram, facebook, twitter, even Xvideos!!... You can see what I have been doing since this reciew was first posted...

maddog6969

Guys, not to burst bubbles, but this is not Suzy Cortez. I am Brazilian, and the girl is a major celeb in Brazil and literally has more Brazilian millionaire and billionaire sugar daddies supporting her than you can imagine. She would not be fucking us mere mortals for 150 a pop, sorry. And based on the pics provided in this thread, the girl in the pics has a cross tattoo on her leg... Suzy doesn't. And just looking at the pics you can tell this isn't her. Suzy has plenty of non photoshopped pics for comparison. That said, the girl on the site is decent looking in terms of bum, but there is zero chance it is Suzy.

Candyman

Cant wait to see her. Let's hope she is here for a while and has become better at organising her bookings. Maybe its worth asking what time her earliest appointment is and go to see her before she gets busy

tristen92

Guys, not to burst bubbles, but this is not Suzy Cortez. I am Brazilian, and the girl is a major celeb in Brazil and literally has more Brazilian millionaire and billionaire sugar daddies supporting her than you can imagine. She would not be fucking us mere mortals for 150 a pop, sorry. And based on the pics provided in this thread, the girl in the pics has a cross tattoo on her leg... Suzy doesn't. And just looking at the pics you can tell this isn't her. Suzy has plenty of non photoshopped pics for comparison. That said, the girl on the site is decent looking in terms of bum, but there is zero chance it is Suzy.
Damn bro go tell some kids Santa ain't real!

That makes a lot of sense because the ass in the pics Sunil took is nothing compared to Suzy's pics that this W/G is using on her profile
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:39:07 am by tristen92 »

maddog6969

Damn bro go tell some kids Santa ain't real!

That makes a lot of sense because the ass in the pics Sunil took is nothing compared to Suzy's pics that this W/G is using on her profile

If it were Suzy, I'd sell my car to bang her, and I'm not alone lol

Sunil_N

Then two possibilities, she has an identical twin , an absolute matching look alike. There are other reviews too confirming who she is and there are  newspapers confirming she is in UK. Only way to confirm is you yourself see her in person. I already mentioned that I went thinking it is not her but everything matches fortunaetley or unfortunately.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:50:12 am by Sunil_N »

Offline Cunning Punt

£150 is definitely GVFM!
I think that seeing her is a lottery as she must be in high demand!
Lucky you mate!!!!

£150 isn't GVFM for any girl, no matter who she is.

I think your repeated over-excitable posts made you sound like her pimp, though as the thread progressed, reality inevitably gradually set in.

I think she is kind of greedy girl wanting some extra money,

First, she has hidden extra for anal and then it appears she isn't actually the girl and celeb she claims to be...

Excellently put, sir!  :hi:

If something appears to good to be true, it often is.

Sunil_N

Looks like lines are open , somebody else can confirm, happy punting

Mikerogers13

I don't care who she is, THAT ARSE IS AMAZING :wacko:
Anal, reverse rimming , COF   £80 for half hour 
will have me some of that ( and pray there are no extras)

Offline Brazilian Martian

:sarcastic: major celebrity in brazil ermmmmmmmm ok then

Hidden Image/Members Only

foxinthebox9

The tattoo is the giveaway so unless it was done like days ago or is mysteriously airbrushed from all Suzys pics and vids  :rolleyes: it's not going to be her. Still looks smoking tho. Unless OP puts up his face pic can't make any further comparison. Still tempted tho.

The tattoo is the giveaway so unless it was done like days ago or is mysteriously airbrushed from all Suzys pics and vids  :rolleyes: it's not going to be her. Still looks smoking tho. Unless OP puts up his face pic can't make any further comparison. Still tempted tho.

Save your money she has three negatives on here already she comes across as a timewaster and is up her own ass. But its your money but I would avoid

foxinthebox9

Her price has just shot up to £200 ph. Something tells me she's well aware of UKP or someone's touting job is done. Slow hand clap to her or her pimp. Think we're stupid? Just lost my £££

Online dubhcarr

Looks like lines are open , somebody else can confirm, happy punting

thanks for the review you can't hide your excitement in the moment so enjoy :)

look forward to your next review :drinks:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:44:15 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Sunil_N

Huge mistake guys regarding the link. I posted the wrong link!!

What happened is , yesterday I contacted agent from an adultwork profile  of hers and they text me saying 100 for half , 200 for 1 hr, I paid 200 , wrote the review, I was using the correct profile which is now deactivated. Then somebody said 150 is great , I was shocked checked the link (which was in my favourtes in her name)and it is indeed 150. I thought fuck I should have checked and I over paid.but Kept mum about it since it was an embarrassing mistake . I was receiving private messages from a punter saying that phone is not picking , i text the agent  and I get a reply initially , informs him , but no reply after that. I had her direct number , she wanted me to send me those pictures to post in Instagram of hers!! I contacted her and she said she is ok to see him , I said my friend will be paying 150 since site says so , then she sends me the screen shot saying 200 with correct contact information. Then I realise my mistake. She said that profile is no longer now active. I had more than one profile in her name in my favouites and I thought I was getting reply from the profile I posted. But I was wrong . I texted both numbers from the different profile and I was getting reply from the de-activated one. Hope this is not very confusing  :D

My mistake , sorry.

Offline BlackWizard

What happened is , yesterday I contacted agent from an adultwork profile  of hers and they text me saying 100 for half , 200 for 1 hr, I paid 200 , wrote the review, I was using the correct profile which is now deactivated. Then somebody said 150 is great , I was shocked checked the link (which was in my favourtes in her name)and it is indeed 150. I thought fuck I should have checked and I over paid.but Kept mum about it since it was an embarrassing mistake . I was receiving private messages from a punter saying that phone is not picking , i text the agent  and I get a reply initially , informs him , but no reply after that. I had her direct number , she wanted me to send me those pictures to post in Instagram of hers!! I contacted her and she said she is ok to see him , I said my friend will be paying 150 since site says so , then she sends me the screen shot saying 200 with correct contact information. Then I realise my mistake. She said that profile is no longer now active. I had more than one profile in her name in my favouites and I thought I was getting reply from the profile I posted. But I was wrong . I texted both numbers from the different profile and I was getting reply from the de-activated one. Hope this is not very confusing  :D

My mistake , sorry.

:rolleyes:

My mistake , sorry.

Touting gone wrong  :lol:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

My mistake , sorry.

i dont get it :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
anyway she has hidden her fb on aw
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Sunil_N

Touting gone wrong  :lol:

Tout for her and what would I gain? Looks like you don't like a Brazilian celebrity getting fucked and  making money. You are apprehensive on the other review of her as well. Why didn't you check her out to see if she is real , when you saw the first review?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:23:37 pm by Sunil_N »

foxinthebox9

Tout for her and what would I gain? Looks like you don't like a Brazilian celebrity getting fucked and  making money. You are apprehensive on the other review of her as well. Why didn't you check her out to see if she is real , when you saw the first review?

Your not making any sense pal. Regardless if she's had other profiles, the profile that in on there now was £150 this morning I saw. Its now £200. It's been changed today by her or her pimp (agent lol) not long after this review and thread started getting views.

Why would people want to see if real now? Leg tattoo still not explained, no face pic to confirm it is her, bad previous reviews and now up's the price when get's some attention on here.

I don't really care about if it is her and her so called 'celebrity status'. I would of tried to book her despite the few negs, just cus she looked hot and everything was included in price. But that was before the clear pimping/touting/fanboying whatever it is, and a planned out price hike. Regardless she's done herself no favours, whoever she is.

Nope I dnt like slimy little touts or fanboy like yourself you seem to of tripped up on your own story but good attempt

Sunil_N

Yes I agree , I was contacting her on the same number when she was in Wembley, also on the number on current profile. I got message from agent half hour 100 , 1 hr 200. I went with that. Wembley profile had 200. I didn't notice 150 on this profile until someone mentioned. I dont think agent or her knows about this site. I didn't mention that I would write a review or post photos. I genuinely thought this profile is of another girl using her photos and I posted wrong link sine the message I was getting from agent was from the wembley profile no. Don't blame the price increase on me. She was going for 200 earlier.

I fooking even asked her to do for 150 for the guy who texted me privately and then she send an image of her old profile.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:01:46 pm by Sunil_N »

Sunil_N

Nope I dnt like slimy little touts or fanboy like yourself you seem to of tripped up on your own story but good attempt

I didn't trip up , I only mentioned the link but still believe its her ,best thing you could have done is see her and let us know if she is real or not when the first review came up. That's what I would have done if a celebrity from my country is mentioned like this , instead you saying 'it can't be her'. If you (Or anybody)could have confirmed it is in't her , I would not have bothered (Because I didn't believe so too). Now that I met her,to me she looks exactly like her.

Offline Cunning Punt

All very confusing and frankly I can't be bothered to waste time understanding all of it.

She lied about hidden extra for anal on her profile and then pushed her price up from a hefty £150 to a ludicrous £200 in one morning on the back of one review and a few excitable comments from a couple of punters.

The FACTS are:
1) This escort has poor previous reviews and a reputation for timewasting
2) She is a greedy, lying bitch
3) She is NOT Suzy Cortez

End of.

Sunil_N

All very confusing and frankly I can't be bothered to waste time understanding all of it.

She lied about hidden extra for anal on her profile and then pushed her price up from a hefty £150 to a ludicrous £200 in one morning on the back of one review and a few excitable comments from a couple of punters.

The FACTS are:
1) This escort has poor previous reviews and a reputation for timewasting
2) She is a greedy, lying bitch
3) She is NOT Suzy Cortez

End of.

Perfect,I completely agree. :D

tristen92

So now the OP is saying it's not the Brazilian z-lister despite being adamant? This thread hurts my head

So now the OP is saying it's not the Brazilian z-lister despite being adamant? This thread hurts my head

Exactly he's tripping up on his own thread I've already reported this bizzare thread to admins attention.
What a stupid name for a thread first celebrity fuck ATTENTION SEEKING at its highest  :hi: