Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Massage in Sunderland  (Read 4386 times)

stiffone77

Does anyone have any experience of Emma in Sunderland.. I love a great sensual massage etc; but like to get advise from others first..

Offline Knight Templar

I  noticed that add recently nd was wondering the same thing ; it will be interesting to see if anybody has been there
 :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Review on page 146 on this thread !!!!
" well i managed to get an appointment over the weekend to see emma from sunderland
.External Link/Members Only

its in the southwick area. nice enough house and plenty of parking. £55 for the hour.
once on the massage table a towel was swiftly placed over the nether region and a slow soft massage took place.. she kept her hands well away from any exciting areas.. she is late 40s small thin and about 6/7 out of ten for looks (in my opinion!!). pleasant enough and conversation was no probs.... the oil is heavily scented gents (lavender) and no towel or shower to mop up.. my clothes were soaked on my departure!!.. so this could cause a few issues back home. then out of the blue he is offered for £25  on top of the £55 already presented!!...as usual my brain was in my towel covered johnson and agreed a slightly less price to proceed.....it was not worth it!!
to make matters worse when i got back to the car i noticed that is was  still only 50 mins into my hour...
so long story short ....far too much money for a massage with hr and no where near an hour for a only an average massage "

Online maxxblue

Well spotted alfie2013, I was wondering about Emma myself and had missed this post:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.msg1067703#msg1067703

Offline Knight Templar

cheers alfie
I too had missed the original post , so I think you have saved quite a few of us a lot of money
cheers
 :hi:

stiffone77

Managed to make a visit to see Emma today.
50 quid special offer in place at moment.
Very oily massage which was pretty good which included the odd sly touch around the arse.
Turned over to find her topless and ready to massage the old man..
Offered a shower to finish off before leaving.
Overall well worth the price and great to have a proper massage by an English girl.

Offline MisterMister

Offline Sar-Major

This her?

External Link/Members Onlybristish-masseusse-/1267705053

Ya just gotta Luv the way she spells "British"  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fucking EE Girl, I BET!!!

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jake

Ya just gotta Luv the way she spells "British"  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fucking EE Girl, I BET!!!

:hi: :hi:
Definitely an English girl just another mackem lass that can't spell ,visited her at least year back lots oil used average massage and HE would not recommend  a lot better girls for same price .

Offline Gameforalaugh

I agree with Jake , a pleasant enough lass , great tits .  poor massage ( clearly untrained ) good HE after I told her to slow down a bit .    Had better but had worse as well , Would I go back ? Yes   ,   Witherwack area of Sunderland

Offline 3rdManIn

Just checked her Whatsapp pic and my god, that is a LOT of makeup. Need to go check my Dulux colour chart to see what shade of terracotta that is.