Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sassy Tracy  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Buttons

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this one has attracted some "should I, shouldn't I book her" type attention on here in the past. The general consensus being to avoid, although if you fancy fucking a chav then maybe.

I was in the town this evening (Newark) and she went past me on her bike and stopped to talk to two blokes. Not the first time I've seen her, but she looked much better this time. Her face is still a bit blokeish (my opinion) but she has a good body on her ( she was wearing tight leggings and a rightist top) and she looked clean. Gone was the greasy hair and awful completion I've seen before.

She's very much a chav, and the two guys she was talking to clearly had half a brain between them. But she looked better.

I messaged her on AW recently and she said she works from Mill Gate, which is where I saw her this evening.

Anyway, just thought I would mention it in case anyone was tempted to have a go.

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway, just thought I would mention it in case anyone was tempted to have a go.

Nope, never in a million years.

Online RedKettle

I have been tempted, not sure why!!!

However - you first!!

Offline Turtle Z

I have been tempted, not sure why!!!

However - you first!!

No, you first!

Offline Desimonic

Offline Buttons

She does 15 mins for £40 and she should update her pictures, she looked much better yesterday. I might be tempted to TFTT and do a quick £40 splash and dash.

Offline happyend

State of the underwear in some of those photos :lol:

And yet still I've always been strangely tempted too.

Offline Turtle Z

She does 15 mins for £40 and she should update her pictures, she looked much better yesterday. I might be tempted to TFTT and do a quick £40 splash and dash.

Yes. maybe if she takes some fresh profile pics in new clean knickers that might make a difference.

Offline Buttons

Yes. maybe if she takes some fresh profile pics in new clean knickers that might make a difference.

Next time she goes past me on her bike, I'll stop her and pass your request on...... :D

Jamlove

See her around town fairly often, she is one minging pig and that's being kind  :lol:

Offline malcster

i just can't fathom out why

this is her webpage of her chosen profession so why the fuck does she look so terrible in possibly the worst underwear ever and she is doing herself no favors with these pictures

you might say at least its a true reflection of her appearance but come on make an effort at least with a decent hairstyle and a bit of make up

oh and her ass looks like a kicked in potato in them pictures