Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yu-ri at White Lily Sheffield  (Read 2196 times)

Offline catweazle

External Link/Members Only

Called in on the off-chance, and saw Yu-ri (I think that'd how it's spelt). Paid £70 for a half hour massage, with FS.

On the  way downstairs she led me into the kitchen by the stairs and gave me a big glass of chilled Chardonnay (unusual but pleasant extra!)

Good straightforward massage of my back, with only a few 'accidental' touches. Then the massage stopped, and everything went quiet. After a minute or two, I glanced around and she was stood by the bed, just wrapped in a big towel.

A cute giggle, towel thrown away and she cuddled up to me. A bit of kissing, fondling and then I got her nipple in my mouth. Worked my way down, licked her navel, then the first negative moment.  Much as I fancied some RO, the thighs stayed clamped tightly together. Gave up trying after a minute or two.

On with the condom, then a CBJ, which, sadly, was one of the poorest, most un-arousing blowjobs I've ever had. Don't know if she hasn't sucked many cocks before but the technique was lousy, so much so that Mr Happy started becoming Mr I'm Not Really Interested.

And then onto phase two, thankfully much better. She's nice and tight and quite enthusiastic (really joins in, if you see what I mean, unlike the EE girls who lie back and think of Bratislava).

Pleasant cuddle and finished off the wine. Told me I was the only customer all day, and this at 4 in the afternoon

So, neutral in balance: Pro - decent body, pleasant friendly girl, good fuck. Cons - definitely no RO (shame as it looks very tasty) bloody awful blowjob.

Offline ColdZ

thanks for the review cat! I was wondering how did you go about with the negotiating part for the FS?
How about her looks? was she quite old?
I'm really interested in actually going but the whole pricing part is alittle confusing for me  :dash:
Wish it just had a damn sign with the pricing  :lol:

Offline catweazle

thanks for the review cat! I was wondering how did you go about with the negotiating part for the FS?
How about her looks? was she quite old?
I'm really interested in actually going but the whole pricing part is alittle confusing for me  :dash:
Wish it just had a damn sign with the pricing  :lol:

No negotiations needed. I arrived at the door, she appeared and asked me what kind of massage I wanted. I said "full service" She smiled, seemed to consult a list pinned up (out of my sight) and quoted £70. No extra cash requested or paid.

She's probably late 30s, petite, quite small tits, ever so slightly plump. Face like a little older than the body which is really  pretty good.

If you want to try this place, wait a week or two til Lily is back. She's number 1 there in my estimation.

Offline BP96

Lily is back on Monday apparently.

Offline ColdZ

No negotiations needed. I arrived at the door, she appeared and asked me what kind of massage I wanted. I said "full service" She smiled, seemed to consult a list pinned up (out of my sight) and quoted £70. No extra cash requested or paid.

She's probably late 30s, petite, quite small tits, ever so slightly plump. Face like a little older than the body which is really  pretty good.

If you want to try this place, wait a week or two til Lily is back. She's number 1 there in my estimation.

much appreciated for the info cat  :drinks:
Think i'll have to give it a try sometime this week

Offline catweazle

Lily is back on Monday apparently.

Just heard from Lily, she's back, working today 30th and tomorrow 31st then off until 11th August.