Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyHannahX - Derby  (Read 5157 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this one for a while and never got round to booking her as I've been working through my hl. Her time finally arrived.

Her AW profile is flagged with an authenticity alert and I've discovered she doesn't really bother with it herself and has someone run it for her as she's too busy. Probably why it hasn't been verified. As a result her feedback is old and out of date so does look well dodgy, but I can confirm it is her and her pictures are reasonably accurate albeit professionally done so add a level of glamour that is missing in reality.

Booking was made by phone a couple of days in advance. I was texted the postcode in Central Derby quickly, so good comms. She sounded a bit chavvy but  friendly enough and quite bubbly.

Arrived at the place called and found her location had been changed, so a further 5 minute drive and directions got me to her new location. Apparently she'd had plumbing problems at the original location.

After guiding me through a maze of security I found my way to her flat which looked reasonably well set up. Hannah greeted me with a big smile and a kiss. She was wearing a very small body which barely covered her tiny frame. She is really petite with bolt on tits, extensions and false eylashes and fairly heavy eye make up. A true slut if ever I saw one. Her body reminded me very much of Amber Ryder's small frame and tiny arse. I'd struggle to separate them in a blind line up apart from her false boobs which were not badly done apart from scarring below each breast which I didn't notice until she pointed it out.

Into the bedroom and in her heals (sic) we were eye to eye and she asked if it was okay to remove them. Okay with me and she dropped down to her 5'5" height and I reached around and grabbed her pert little arse. Just about a handful per cheek.

She slipped out of the body and naked she looked like she does serious gym, even though she doesn't. She has a six pack that most fellas would be proud of.

She told me she used to be a serious runner which explains her very tight physique. Not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. Actually a bit too skinny for my ideal shape but definitely preferable to the so called BBW's. She has a couple of tats but nothing too distracting.

She helped me out of my clothes we got cosey on the bed. I got a feel of her fake boobs. Very firm but her nipples stood proud and definitely enjoyed the attention, so I gave them a lick and suck. Hannah has very expressive piercing blue eyes, and as I rose up she moved in for a proper kiss. She has lovey full lips and kisses really nicely; quite deep and good use of tongue. A very pleasant start I must say.

I slipped my hand down between her legs and felt that she had a bit of stubble on her pussy. Hannh made a joke about it being waxing time of the month but that was definitely a negative, especially after my stubble horror story with another DL girl. This wasn't that bad though and her pussy felt rather nice, I toyed with her clit then gently slipped a finger in and Christ almighty I struggled to get one in she was that tight.  :crazy:

That was enough to get me really going. So rolled her onto her back and went down for a closer look at this mouses ear. Had a lick and it tasted good and she responded accordingly. Slipped the finger back in and caressed the g spot and slurped for a few minutes and she was really enjoying it. My turn now, so I flipped her over and we went into 69 and I toyed her little sphincter. She does anal but I was too intrigued by her pussy to worry about that yet. Her oral was very good, she went deep, but quite gentle and no teeth. I continued to finger blast and stroke her clit, and she was getting wetter and wetter to the point where I just had to fuck her. So she covered me up and slid on and Aye Caramba!  :scare: This must be the tightest pussy I have ever experienced. She proceed to squat and slide up and down with great expertise. Any reservations I might have had were now a distant memory as this slutty looking petite stripper type was doing a pole dance on my cock. I tweaked her nipples, then held her tiny waist to slow her down as she could have literally squeezed the cum out of my cock with that pussy in a few seconds. She jumped off and stuck her arse in the air for me to slip in behind her in doggy. Her tight little A hole had clearly been used, so I stuck a finger in "gently" she uttered.

I dropped her legs down so I was astride her in prone and the wetness and tightness was incredible. Hannah was getting ever so close to coming but I insisted she had to wait until I allowed her to come, and she whimpered okay.

I turned her over into mish and she is so light I could lift her onto my cock alternating between gentle grinding and a pounding and told her she could now come whenever she wanted. She did so with a shudder and a smile of relief. As I kept on she said she wanted another and so I turned over into doggy and bashed away knowing I was about to come too, as I couldn't hold back any more with this tight wet pussy clamped to my dick, with Hannah uttering obscenities and moaning with pleasure. Popped in the bag and collapsed in a sweaty heap.

Hannah cleaned me up and chatted away like we were old friends. She's good company and easy to get on with which was nice. She's a bit of a party animal by the look of it and knows how to have fun for sure.

At £70/130 she is reasonably priced given her looks, tight body, great skills and incredibly tight fanny.

So to sum up if you like the slutty stripper look, false boobs tight body and great skills then Hannah is definitely worth a look.

After the 2 Maya's, Rhona who I feel is worth a second meet and now Hannah, Derby doesn't appear to be the punting desert some are making it out to be with some decent girls to choose from. A few I've yet to meet as well: Pippa, Selena, Vikki and English Hannah are all on the todo list.

Another yet to be named north Derbyshire lass booked in next week so watch this space!

GN

Offline Dorsetpunter

Nice review GN, sounds like one more for my EM HL.

would you say her age is accurate and were a levels on offer of you wanted them for the price quoted?

Offline Desimonic

Cheers for all the reviews GN ( piss how you find all the time and ££££ for all theses punts you randy dog).
 Been on my so -so HL for a long time and waiting for some reviews before the podging.
Looks like gotta move this one up the list, cheers fella :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Nice review GN, sounds like one more for my EM HL.

would you say her age is accurate and were a levels on offer of you wanted them for the price quoted?

Thanks Dorsetpunter. She's early 30's I'd say so not too far off in my estimation. I don't think there are extra charges for A's but her poosay is soooo tight you may not need to go there.

Cheers for all the reviews GN ( piss how you find all the time and ££££ for all theses punts you randy dog).
 Been on my so -so HL for a long time and waiting for some reviews before the podging.
Looks like gotta move this one up the list, cheers fella :thumbsup:

Thanks funsimon. Hard work over the years and now skiing (spending the kids inheritance :sarcastic:) is how I'm finding the £££'s

Hannah is worth a punt for sure. Half hour is probably best value IMHO. :thumbsup:

Offline _Bender_

Hannah's been around for years, used to go the the name Lexi, I believe she's worked at various parlours around the east mids, also her sister is a WG also.

Last time I saw her saw last November when I bumped into her while seeing Pippa.

I still think Derby city is a desert unless you like punting with the vast no.s of EE's though I do see the odd new profiles that pop up

I'm waiting until English Hannah & Selina get more good reviews here before I take the plunge.

Offline monkeybucket

Hannah's been around for years, used to go the the name Lexi, I believe she's worked at various parlours around the east mids, also her sister is a WG also.

Last time I saw her saw last November when I bumped into her while seeing Pippa.

I still think Derby city is a desert unless you like punting with the vast no.s of EE's though I do see the odd new profiles that pop up

I'm waiting until English Hannah & Selina get more good reviews here before I take the plunge.
I saw one of them but for life of me I don't know which. Quite pretty and nice enough gfe. A bit much ££ for me to return as was very vanilla.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I saw one of them but for life of me I don't know which. Quite pretty and nice enough gfe. A bit much ££ for me to return as was very vanilla.

These may jog your memory....

English Hannah:

Selena:

Offline monkeybucket

most likely Selena, but i'm not sure eithers photos are very accurate. i think i tried to call them both and the only reason i can give a vague identification is that Selena didn't allow fingers and that was mentioned in a review.. pretty unhelpgul post but there you go. she was good looking but not enough to get me rushing to derby.

TheNewSeeker

most likely Selena, but i'm not sure eithers photos are very accurate.

Selena's pics are pretty spot on, lovely bod and she's very facially pretty in person. But yep, no digits allowed.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Well done GN. I like Hannah - just my type in fact and your description of her is spot on. I used to see her at Directors Lodge. Saw her last Wednesday night in Derby and she was awesome. At £70 she is good value I would say.

GolfNut

Well done GN. I like Hannah - just my type in fact and your description of her is spot on. I used to see her at Directors Lodge. Saw her last Wednesday night in Derby and she was awesome. At £70 she is good value I would say.

Cheers motc. Yep thanks for your original review which put Hannah on my radar. She certainly lived up to my expectations and more besides. Great little body, and a cheeky smile and enjoys what she does.  :thumbsup:

She duo's with her sister which is still on my bucket list, so might be able to tick that one off pretty soon.  :drinks:

Offline monkeybucket

is her place near the hospital thingy?

GolfNut

is her place near the hospital thingy?

Yeah the first place is near there but I ended up at another flat close to Maya24's as the first place had plumbing issues.

Offline boss1

Thanks Dorsetpunter. She's early 30's I'd say so not too far off in my estimation. I don't think there are extra charges for A's but her poosay is soooo tight you may not need to go there.

Thanks funsimon. Hard work over the years and now skiing (spending the kids inheritance :sarcastic:) is how I'm finding the £££'s

Hannah is worth a punt for sure. Half hour is probably best value IMHO. :thumbsup:

Worth an hour @ £100??

Offline Rockhead

She duo's with her sister

With her sister? That's...umm...gosh, quite intriguing!  ;)

Is the sister on AW to your knowledge?

Thanks for the review btw, great reading and another one added to the HL.

GolfNut

With her sister? That's...umm...gosh, quite intriguing!  ;)

Is the sister on AW to your knowledge?

Thanks for the review btw, great reading and another one added to the HL.

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

Unfortunately her sister is not on AW she is on another site apparently banned on here so I can't paste a link.

Assume you could book them both through Hannah.

Let us know if you beat me to it. :thumbsup:

pussypilot

I'll ask after I see her this week. Looking forward to a cracking punt with her and if all goes well I'll book both of them. :thumbsup:

GolfNut

I'll ask after I see her this week. Looking forward to a cracking punt with her and if all goes well I'll book both of them. :thumbsup:

Enjoy! I'm sure you will  :drinks:

pussypilot

G N   I'll let you know how I get on, I going to try quite a bit on her list if possible.

GolfNut

Worth an hour @ £100??

Her rate is £130/hour £70/ Half hour.  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Unfortunately her sister is not on AW she is on another site apparently banned on here so I can't paste a link.

Her sister ......

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

Offline boss1

Her rate is £130/hour £70/ Half hour.  :hi:

Offer on @ £100 - ring and ask her if booking

pussypilot

Boss when was this as I can't see anything on her profile and I'm off to see her tomorrow afternoon. Don't want to sour the mood but if I can save 30 quid great.

Offline boss1

Sorry, only just seen this. It was on her profile but has since gone, it just mentioned 'offers' so I called to find out.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Her profile mentions that she is in Leicester on Wednesdays. Would anyone know where she works from?

ajames10

I'm going to see her tonight!!  :D

I'm younger (early 20's) and she said she's fine seeing me, and kissing, but what is her kissing like? Proper deep FK or just lips like the standard?

Thanks

GolfNut

I'm younger (early 20's) and she said she's fine seeing me, and kissing, but what is her kissing like? Proper deep FK or just lips like the standard?

Thanks

If you read the review you'd see she kisses well young man.

She has lovey full lips and kisses really nicely; quite deep and good use of tongue. A very pleasant start I must say.

GN

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy Hannah, she will teach you a few things  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Thanks

My 2p's worth...
Proper DFK with tongues is usually a MUST for me, so I personally would have made enquiries about this BEFORE booking a girl.

Offline Ramone78

I saw her recently and have to say not my type at all, constant inane chatter, chavvy and over-made up
Flat was a bit Strange, pictures of her Child on the wall didn't really do much for me
Almost skeletal frame, with one of the worst pairs of false tits I've seen in a while, when she rubbed them on my Chest it was like being caressed with a Couple of bowling balls.
TBH all I wanted to do was get it over with, so OWO and out.
The whole punt compounded itself when I checked my phone and Princess Pippa (my favourite in Derby) had replied to my earlier text and was available and I had not seen the message  :dash:
Each to their own, just my experience

Offline RogerBoner

Mr Golf Nut, another excellent review from the man who appears to have set the standard for reviews and punting.  You are a relentless shagger. You have also given good advice to fellow punters. Hats off to you. I'm giving you the compliment as I'm up to a couple of punts per week but am running out of steam and I can't even remember half  of the recent encounters. Your reviews are informative and erotic. Carry on the good work. Rogersalvadordaliboner

Offline _Bender_

I saw her recently and have to say not my type at all, constant inane chatter, chavvy and over-made up
Flat was a bit Strange, pictures of her Child on the wall didn't really do much for me
Almost skeletal frame, with one of the worst pairs of false tits I've seen in a while, when she rubbed them on my Chest it was like being caressed with a Couple of bowling balls.
TBH all I wanted to do was get it over with, so OWO and out.
The whole punt compounded itself when I checked my phone and Princess Pippa (my favourite in Derby) had replied to my earlier text and was available and I had not seen the message  :dash:
Each to their own, just my experience

My thoughts exactly, not really my type at all. Pippa's difficult to get hard of also I get the impression she's working from New Escape which is no good.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
My thoughts exactly, not really my type at all. Pippa's difficult to get hard of also I get the impression she's working from New Escape which is no good.

Pippa.... When I last enquired with her, although she only worked 2 days a week from there, she was available for outcalls most days, if booked in advance. I wasn't able to take it any further.