Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL-MASSEUSE Nicole- Cardiff  (Read 3196 times)

10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Lickster42

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been after a decent massage for a while and as the Thai places seem to be straight nowadays and Nicole has been on my HL for a while I decided to go for it.

Nicole is young and pretty enough, she does not respond or book via AW but by text or telephone. Prompt reply by text received with a list of prices and services, I arranged for a 30min massage with B2B and HE. Her place is in Riverside just behind the Stadium, a decent 2 bedroom flat. The parking is ok but look out for the signs as the "Residents Only" and public parking are adjacent and you could easily end up parking in the residents only bays and get a ticket. 

Nicole has decorated her massage room well, nice smell and ambience. The massage was ok a little robotic and hard at times , had to ask her to slow it down and soften a tad .  There was a bit of B2B on my back, would have preferred a bit more though. I wanted to start a conversation but she said that she doesn't like talking too much as she wants to concentrate on the massage. Anyway fifteen minutes in then the turnover where the real action began. Initially I thought the massage was a bit ordinary and there was no response from the old boy either but the turnover soon changed things.

She massaged my chest and legs. Then followed with the HJ, plenty of oil but not too much. There was quite a bit of B2B and great use of tits which got me near to the finale. The HE was exceptional and I would thoroughly recommend Nicole to anyone. The only criticism would be the actual back massage which was just ok but the rest is all good and worth a go.
I would prefer nice Thai massage next time so if anyone knows where the HE places are please advise.

Dave12Thomas

Jasmine thai massage swansea very good massage with H/J

Offline Corus Boy

Jasmine thai massage swansea very good massage with H/J

Dave, why post this here, on a review of another girl?  Start a thread on the main Wales board, or better still do a review of your own in a new thread.

jamersonjames

I'm so tempted to try her out.  She looks beautiful and the braids really doit for me, i think maybe because you don't see them very often and I'm all up for something a little bit different. 

Offline Cardiffguy

Dave, why post this here, on a review of another girl?  Start a thread on the main Wales board, or better still do a review of your own in a new thread.

Corus chill.. rules are there to be broken.. or bended surely??  :drinks:

Offline Teddypugh

I think "Dave" is in fact Jasmine.

Offline Nice-dr

I have been after a decent massage for a while and as the Thai places seem to be straight nowadays and Nicole has been on my HL for a while I decided to go for it.

Nicole is young and pretty enough, she does not respond or book via AW but by text or telephone. Prompt reply by text received with a list of prices and services, I arranged for a 30min massage with B2B and HE. Her place is in Riverside just behind the Stadium, a decent 2 bedroom flat. The parking is ok but look out for the signs as the "Residents Only" and public parking are adjacent and you could easily end up parking in the residents only bays and get a ticket. 

Nicole has decorated her massage room well, nice smell and ambience. The massage was ok a little robotic and hard at times , had to ask her to slow it down and soften a tad .  There was a bit of B2B on my back, would have preferred a bit more though. I wanted to start a conversation but she said that she doesn't like talking too much as she wants to concentrate on the massage. Anyway fifteen minutes in then the turnover where the real action began. Initially I thought the massage was a bit ordinary and there was no response from the old boy either but the turnover soon changed things.

She massaged my chest and legs. Then followed with the HJ, plenty of oil but not too much. There was quite a bit of B2B and great use of tits which got me near to the finale.

Hi. Did she allow you to touch her?

Online Lickster42

There was a bit of touching during the turnover, I fondled her tits and arse but I went a bit too much near her nipple piercings which she politely moved my hands away from.

Offline Nice-dr

There was a bit of touching during the turnover, I fondled her tits and arse but I went a bit too much near her nipple piercings which she politely moved my hands away from.

Thanks for your reply.