Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vany Massage - Glasgow City Centre  (Read 5248 times)

6 review(s) for Vanymassage (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

exclusive1

External Link/Members Only

Nationality - Brazilian
Age - 33
Looks - 7.5/10 Pretty, natural, quite a few tattoos but I like them.
Service - 8/10 Happy, welcoming, enthusiastic, Massage, CDTBJ, Intercourse.
Price - £120 HR
Repeat/Recommend? - Yes/Yes

Monthly work commitments in Glasgow. I only punt when I'm single and normally restrict my punting activities to London but I was in the mood for a good massage with HE. Liked what I saw on Vanys profile and decided to give her a try.

Vany herself is a genuine friendly lady, made me feel welcome and has an excellent level of English. She is very pretty and natural with no cosmetic enhancements.

Massage was decent but I was hoping for better, I was just expecting some sensual B2B and HR after I flipped over but was pleasantly suprised with CDTBJ and Intercourse in a variety of positions. Note, she is tight and felt really good.

Overall an excellent SP.

Offline ik8133

Excuse my ignorance, what's CDTBJ?

Offline Game of scones

They play in the Slovakian second division

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Excuse my ignorance, what's CDTBJ?
My guess is,
Covered
Deepthroat
Blowjob
 :hi:

ickydicky

Offline ik8133

My guess is,
Covered
Deepthroat
Blowjob
 :hi:

Sounds about right....cheers.  :drinks:

Offline elihd

Looks good but no OWO am out. Thanks for the review  :drinks:

ickydicky

They play in the Slovakian second division

are they the team that beat hertz :D :lol:

Offline youngatheart

The photos look like the "service" takes place in the hall, with less than a foot of space beside the table. 

Can the OP comment please?  Indeed, did all activity take place on the table of was a bed involved?

Thanks
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

exclusive1

The service took place in a bedroom on a regular double bed, the massage table was part of the appeal to me but was not utilised.

OWO is normally a pre requisite for me also but as I was not expecting anything more than HR, it was rather nice.

Jsmith123Go

The service took place in a bedroom on a regular double bed, the massage table was part of the appeal to me but was not utilised.

OWO is normally a pre requisite for me also but as I was not expecting anything more than HR, it was rather nice.

It used to be on a double bed, we broke it during our session today  :lol:

Could do a review if needed, was one of the best massage punts i've had albeit the bed situation
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:20:03 pm by Jsmith123Go »

exclusive1

There was a lot of movement in the bed along with creaking noises, not surprised it has given up the ghost! Good to hear you enjoyed your time with her  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Could do a review if needed, was one of the best massage punts i've had albeit the bed situation

I have to agree ...I. saw her last week and she was great.....the massage was just out of this world....proper massage and the sex to end or all was really good

Really cute looking girl with a cracking tight body
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Jsmith123Go

A question for you guys though, did any of you guys believe she was brazilian? I got a EE vibe my guess would be bulgarian. I say this because she looks like Nina Dobrev(look it up)
       Still a big thumbs up though.

exclusive1

I have to agree ...I. saw her last week and she was great.....the massage was just out of this world....proper massage and the sex to end or all was really good

Really cute looking girl with a cracking tight body

Honestly her massage is rank amateur! I used to have a regular tantric masseuse that provided a real professional massage, Vany doesn't even come close in that respect.

exclusive1

A question for you guys though, did any of you guys believe she was brazilian? I got a EE vibe my guess would be bulgarian. I say this because she looks like Nina Dobrev(look it up)
       Still a big thumbs up though.

Definitely Brazilian, the accent was a dead giveaway despite her living in Spain the past decade or so. Instead of "relax" she said "helax", really enjoyed chatting to her, great company.

Jsmith123Go

Honestly her massage is rank amateur! I used to have a regular tantric masseuse that provided a real professional massage, Vany doesn't even come close in that respect.

Its not how you start it's how you finish, good package deal which bumps the massage up abit :P

Jsmith123Go

Definitely Brazilian, the accent was a dead giveaway despite her living in Spain the past decade or so. Instead of "relax" she said "helax", really enjoyed chatting to her, great company.

Fair enough, guess my view on what brazilian/spanish ladies look like is wrong haha. Although saying that i did hear a "mierda"(spanish for shit?, please don't fail me highschool) mid cowgirl as the bed broke, luckily she rolled with it and still rode hard.

exclusive1

Its not how you start it's how you finish, good package deal which bumps the massage up abit :P

Having done a few massage courses myself I'm somewhat of a connoisseur, it would be misleading if I said her massages were of a professional standard. Agree with the good package deal, at least we all enjoyed our sessions.  :thumbsup:

exclusive1

mid cowgirl as the bed broke, luckily she rolled with it and still rode hard.

Haha, brilliant! Good girl  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

You must be one fat Bastard if you broke the bed....I'm a big guy and the bed was creaking but we didn't break and she was bouncing about on my cock like a Duracell bunny lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

mid cowgirl as
that i did hear a "mierda"(spanish for shit?, please don't fail me highschool) 
Brazilians don't speak Spanish, they speak Portugese. or rather the language that Portugese has evolved into in that country. A bit like the way Aberdonians speak a language that is all their own.

Jsmith123Go

Brazilians don't speak Spanish, they speak Portugese. or rather the language that Portugese has evolved into in that country. A bit like the way Aberdonians speak a language that is all their own.

Sure i seen someone say she had been living in spain for 10 years, so assumed she picked up some spanish.

exclusive1

Anyone will speak Spanish if they have lived in Spain for 10+ years. Multi-linguists are infinitely more interesting IME.

Jsmith123Go

You must be one fat Bastard if you broke the bed....I'm a big guy and the bed was creaking but we didn't break and she was bouncing about on my cock like a Duracell bunny lol

Wow harsh, Muscle does weigh more than fat though so i'll go with that. Or maybe it was the guys before we weakened it up, But on a serious note i've done you guys a solid i took the shitty creaky bed out the equation and now it will be a new bed/matress on the floor for everyones fucking pleasure.

Offline auldie63

Wow harsh, Muscle does weigh more than fat though so i'll go with that. Or maybe it was the guys before we weakened it up, But on a serious note i've done you guys a solid i took the shitty creaky bed out the equation and now it will be a new bed/matress on the floor for everyones fucking pleasure.
Naw from what I got told Taz is a seriously large gentleman so if he didn't break it, but you did, morbidly obese comes to mind.

exclusive1

Actually 1lb of muscle weighs exactly the same as 1lb of fat. 1lb of either tissue and the fat will occupy more space, I know what you meant though, I'm just being pedantic.

Jsmith123Go

Naw from what I got told Taz is a seriously large gentleman so if he didn't break it, but you did, morbidly obese comes to mind.

:D This is why i hate the internet, i can't defend myself without sounding butthurt. So i'll let you judge away.

Offline auldie63

I'm just being pedantic.
It's quite alright we do not discriminate against any form of legal sexual perversion on here. :hi:

ickydicky

furryboots you fae like :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Auldie our such a fucking sweetie wife and weird .... do you just ask about me when fucking a WG  or do you ask and fantasise about other guys as well  :D
Banned by:

Offline monstermuncher

Is she based in the city centre?

Offline tazman1002001

Is she based in the city centre?

Yeah stones throw from Merchant city....modern discrete flat
Banned by:

Offline monstermuncher

Yeah stones throw from Merchant city....modern discrete flat

Thanks. Will need to pay her a visit.

Steve2340

Is she really 4 ft 1"?   I like my girls short, but that might be a bit too short.

exclusive1