Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Victoria_no1  (Read 1104 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ekul1978

First review but hopefully not the last.

Decided to make a booking with Amazing_Victoria_no1 yesterday. 

Communications were good throughout the booking process and contacted me on the day of the appointment to confirm and give directions. 

Stupidly got myself lost a little trying to find her, text her to explain I was going to be a few minutes late.  Figured out where I was with her help, 10 minutes away so decided to run to get there as quick as I could.  Arrived and was given final instructions where to go.  After entering the apartment I was greeted by a vision of loveliness and a very nice kiss.  Offered a shower which I accepted as it was raining and was a little hot from the run.  What followed was one of the best hours of my life.  Some great oral skills and sex in a few different positions and lots of DFK.  She really is as good as everyone else has said on here.  Over ran a little but was no clock watching that I could see.  Left a very happy man.

Have to say on a final note she has one of the nicest and most infectious smiles I have ever seen.  When time allows I will hopefully be going back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lenowl

Ha , AV has trapped another in her net lol
Glad you enjoyed as much as the rest of us she really is top notch

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella.  :drinks:

Have to agree that smile of hers is just well lovely. :yahoo:

Offline wolfiesmith69

AVN1 is definitely that !! i am still in punting retirement after seeing her !! Still cant see her being beaten !!!!!!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cumtoplay

Have to agree...think I've been spoilt

Certainly getting hard to get time with her. All these rave reports meaning she's a busy lady