Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mirror in the bedroom  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Romeo Sensini

Enjoying a punt the other day, moving through a few positions when the girl suggests doggy. So I get behind and shes got a lovely little round bum and I'm thinking "oh yes!". After a minute or two I look up and see a sweaty, red faced guy looking at me! WTF, that effectively ended the punt for me!

Offline mh

Enjoying a punt the other day, moving through a few positions when the girl suggests doggy. So I get behind and shes got a lovely little round bum and I'm thinking "oh yes!". After a minute or two I look up and see a sweaty, red faced guy looking at me! WTF, that effectively ended the punt for me!

Sorry, I'll make sure I keep the wardrobe door shut properly in future.
 :blush:

Offline Roth

Nothing better that watching a tubby sweaty balding me fuck a
good looking young prossie. :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline unclepokey

Good Topic!

I've very mixed views reflecting (no pun intended) the disparate views above.

Good Idea? Yes when you look at yourself and think 'you lucky, lucky bastard to be able to do that'.
Bad Idea ?  Yes when you look at yourself and think 'whatever in the world makes you think a wanker like you is really pleasuring that woman?'.

So my conclusion is that they are a bit of a distraction and can potentially ruin a punt. In particular my view has always been to try and concentrate on the woman and to try and give her a good experience. That in my view and experience nearly always pays off in terms of a worthwhile shag.
UP

Offline Roth

Good Topic!

I've very mixed views reflecting (no pun intended) the disparate views above.

Good Idea? Yes when you look at yourself and think 'you lucky, lucky bastard to be able to do that'.
Bad Idea ?  Yes when you look at yourself and think 'whatever in the world makes you think a wanker like you is really pleasuring that woman?'.

So my conclusion is that they are a bit of a distraction and can potentially ruin a punt. In particular my view has always been to try and concentrate on the woman and to try and give her a good experience. That in my view and experience nearly always pays off in terms of a worthwhile shag.
UP

True but I only punt to PLEASURE ME. :lol: The pleasure she is getting is from my cash. :hi:

Offline unclepokey

True but I only punt to PLEASURE ME. :lol: The pleasure she is getting is from my cash. :hi:

Quite. But wrong -  and that is so short sighted.
UP

Offline Romeo Sensini

It brought me back to reality and for me its a situation where reality needs to be suspended for a little while.

Offline Corus Boy

It happened to me, he was a fat, ugly bloke!

Offline Roth

Quite. But wrong -  and that is so short sighted.
UP

Maybe so but I'm not interested in trying to pleasure a prostitute whose focus is on cash and has probably seen half a dozen cocks on the same day she saw me.   I punt solely to pleasure me. I do RO cos I enjoy it - if the prossie enjoys it then it's a bonus but if not then I don't give a flying fuck. If she looks like she's enjoying the punt it's probably cost she's either dreaming she's getting fucked by George Clooney or dreaming of what handbag she's gonna buy next with her takings for the day.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

The Michael Jackson phenomenon perhaps  :(

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Romeo Sensini

It happened to me, he was a fat, ugly bloke!

No this was a different bloke  ;)

Still freaked me out though!

ickydicky

happened to me. that fat ugly auld guy who sweats like a rapist sure gets around :drinks:

Offline Rockhead

After a minute or two I look up and see a sweaty, red faced guy looking at me!

Who was that then?  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes the girl I usually punt with and who I saw this week has a mirror in her bedroom.  Watching myself with my balding head and body hair have sex with a beautiful woman really puts into perspective how lucky us punters are to be able to go with such good looking women that normally we would have no chance with in civvie life.

Offline mh

Who was that then?  :D

I did come clean! Into some shoes I  think it was...

Sorry, I'll make sure I keep the wardrobe door shut properly in future.
 :blush:

HankF

I personally love it if a girl has a well positioned mirror. Seeing a girl in Reverse cowgirl in the mirror can be fantastic!

ickydicky

I personally love it if a girl has a well positioned mirror. Seeing a girl in Reverse cowgirl in the mirror can be fantastic!

i love that view in a mirror when getting reverse cowgirl

Offline Zeusthedoc

Stayed in a posh hotel somewhat recently. Mirrors on the ceiling - was crazy desperate to punt but it was too risky with colleagues etc in nearby rooms. Would have made for an interesting wank

Offline Kenaldo

It's the sight of the wobbly belly and man boobs that does my head in!

They weren't there when I took my clothes off!!

Offline stevedave

I have to admit, I'm with the OP with this...the sight of me in the mirror isn't brilliant at the best of times, let alone when I'm knackered, red faced and sweating like some kind of rabid sex pest  :D

Offline socks

I fucking love it!!! The sight of some sexy bird bouncing around on my dick as seen through a mirror can only be bettered by a) the direct sight of aforementioned bird on my cock and b) the sight of the same bird bouncing around on my cock on the HD mpeg that my camera captured :yahoo:

E.L. Wisty

I actually love it when there is a mirror in the bedroom, especially when I am fucking a lady from behind, in the arse, when in front of a mirror and seeing her face.

Having said that, I would love to punt again in a room where there is a mirror at the ceiling. I did a punt once, a few years ago, at Sandys in Manchester with Shannon, where the room used had a mirror at the ceiling.

gingerthom

My first time with a mirror was with Classy Olivia, had her bent over the bed doing her from behind when i saw the image of a gorgeous tight black girl and a slightly less toned, pale middle aged bloke banging away, i even mentioned it to her at the time how her body was making me look bad, she said some people are beautiful on the inside, talk about a backhanded compliment :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Yep I stood up a girl infront of the mirror taking her from behind while looking at the side profile in the mirror.

Instead of seeing a chisled younger me I saw a fatter, balder me.  :sarcastic:

Offline rubric

I generally like mirrors. I'm not in terrible shape - though not gymfit by any means and have my own hair. If the age discrepancy seems obvious I just fantasize that I'm a roman senator banging a slave girl.

Offline Alvin

I prefer the mirror to be face on rather than side on that way I don't have to see my flab hitting her ares.  Except for when she is giving me a BJ begging for a facial.

cristot

funnily enough I encountered precisely this situation on friday...fortunately, by pure chance, as I was hammering away I looked up to see her perfect lithe form entirely encased in the mirror, the edge of which was ideally placed to cut off the disgusting old bastard hanging out of her back end...got a couple of cheeky snaps...it was one small bonus of a perfect punt :yahoo:

Offline howrude

I don't really mind them and sometimes do get quite turned on by what i see. Even if i do get to see my hairy arse going ten to the dozen, I will also get to see a sexy girl whose tits are relentlessly flapping around.

Offline Keema

Blair Street Sauna in Edinburgh has mirrors on the walls and ceilings - best view ever seeing a girl like Heidi in the mirror while you pump away doggy style.

Offline Tompunt1

I love mirrors in the bedroom and while I'm far from a perfect specimen, I enjoy watch myself giving or receiving. I especially find it hot when I catch the girl looking too.