Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotteava - Oxford Circus  (Read 6222 times)

27 review(s) for Charlotte jane (16 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

This review is a result of my post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104808.0;topicseen where I asked for opinions on a shortlist if 2. 

After being steered away from Jessica Jenson (thanks for your comments) I arranged to meet the other option Charlotteava
External Link/Members Only

I was originally going for an hour with owo, cim & anal (which she agreed before meet) but due to time constraints on my part I re-arranged for 1/2 hour at £100.  Yes I know this is expensive.

Comms via AW email, followed by texts and finally a couple of calls

Location 5 mins walk from Oxford Circus tube, nice house / flats in nice part of town, good clean spacious room.  Better than most incall locations I've frequented.  Due to the layout I'm sure there are a few girls working there in a brothel type set up, as once inside building you up 2 floors on the main stairs then through a door into a separate part of the building, with more stairs, and rooms

Personality very friendly English girl with sexy posh accent, a bit too chatty for me but makes a change from one word exchanges with Romanians

Appearance was probably the highlight for me, as just my type and IMO very attractive.  Profile says 27 and I would have guessed mid 20's without knowing otherwise.  Her body is fantastic, very slim, narrow hips, flat stomach, great little natural tits, no stretch marks.  Facially attractive too. No complains on this front. 

Action was def more GFE than PSE, lots of FK (which I don't usually go in for).  Then into owo which she is good at and goes about enthusiastically but no DT or gagging.  At this point I've come over all fluffy and just went with the flow, rather than my usual M.O of making sure I ask for what I want.  Then she slips on the condom and rides on top of me, switch to doggy and I'm done, pretty much on 30 mins. 

Now, on reflection I didn't get everything I usually want from a punt, this was either because I was enjoying what happened and it made me a mid punt fluffy cunt, or she's damn good at giving you only what she wants, without you realising it.  In those 30 mins I had a great time, afterwards I feel I've missed out on something.  To remedy this I'm going to see her again for an hour as originally planned and find out which it is!

All in all a +ve for me but if this changes after a 2nd visit I'll let you know

Offline Partyguy

At last a review thanks for that, got a meeting with her soon, spoke to her recently over the phone and have to agree with the comment about the "sexy posh accent".

Offline barnstorm123

Looks attractive in her photos but a lot older than 27, I'd say more like late 30s. Maybe they are just bad photos.

Thanks for the review in any case, I'd be tempted by her half hour rate if anal and swallow was on the cards.

Offline Hobbit

This review is a result of my post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104808.0;topicseen where I asked for opinions on a shortlist if 2. 

After being steered away from Jessica Jenson (thanks for your comments) I arranged to meet the other option Charlotteava

I was originally going for an hour with owo, cim & anal (which she agreed before meet) but due to time constraints on my part I re-arranged for 1/2 hour at £100.  Yes I know this is expensive.

Location 5 mins walk from Oxford Circus tube, nice house / flats in nice part of town, good clean spacious room.  Better than most incall locations I've frequented.  Due to the layout I'm sure there are a few girls working there in a brothel type set up, as once inside building you up 2 floors on the main stairs then through a door into a separate part of the building, with more stairs, and rooms

Personality very friendly English girl with sexy posh accent, a bit too chatty for me but makes a change from one word exchanges with Romanians

Appearance was probably the highlight for me, as just my type and IMO very attractive.  Profile says 27 and I would have guessed mid 20's without knowing otherwise.  Her body is fantastic, very slim, narrow hips, flat stomach, great little natural tits, no stretch marks.  Facially attractive too. No complains on this front. 

Action was def more GFE than PSE, lots of FK (which I don't usually go in for).  Then into owo which she is good at and goes about enthusiastically but no DT or gagging.  At this point I've come over all fluffy and just went with the flow, rather than my usual M.O of making sure I ask for what I want.  Then she slips on the condom and rides on top of me, switch to doggy and I'm done, pretty much on 30 mins. 

Now, on reflection I didn't get everything I usually want from a punt, this was either because I was enjoying what happened and it made me a mid punt fluffy cunt, or she's damn good at giving you only what she wants, without you realising it.  In those 30 mins I had a great time, afterwards I feel I've missed out on something.  To remedy this I'm going to see her again for an hour as originally planned and find out which it is!

All in all a +ve for me but if this changes after a 2nd visit I'll let you know

Dude, when I PM'd you the other day asking if you had seen Charlotte, I asked you if she did DFK with you, and how was it? You responded saying that "Not really into dfk, so didn't try". But now in this review you are saying that you did do FK with her. Hmm, I'm a little confused to what is accurate here. Or have I misunderstood something?

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Dude, when I PM'd you the other day asking if you had seen Charlotte, I asked you if she did DFK with you, and how was it? You responded saying that "Not really into dfk, so didn't try". But now in this review you are saying that you did do FK with her. Hmm, I'm a little confused to what is accurate here. Or have I misunderstood something?

Yes you've misunderstood the difference between dfk & fk

endomorph

Well you had better luck than I had. Spoke to her, arranged a visit, then I receive a text message asking if ok for a later meet. I reply and confirm. After that I hear no more. No answers to text messages or 'phone calls.

Offline Partyguy

She didn't turn up for our meeting. Spoke to her the day before and laughed and joked on the phone so dropped plan B like a hot brick. Came to the alloted time of our meet and she didn't show up. Phone was turned off so left a message tried half an hour later and phone turned on but not answering. Bloody anoyed as I could have made alternative plans if she'd told me when we spoke be day before. Half expecting some sort of Bullshit answer in a day or two.

Offline pisceanuk

Be careful and avoid her like plague. She tried to intimidate and attack another punter here and was disclosing his personal information to force him to delete a negative review --> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106258.0
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:20:49 pm by pisceanuk »

Persie

Be careful and avoid her like plague. She tried to intimidate and attack another punter here and was disclosing his personal information to force him to delete a negative review --> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106258.0

She is auto-off the HL. Pretty bad putting his name up