Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clingy WG?  (Read 3605 times)

MilesPrower

I had a punt today, 30 min affair. The WG has been messaging me all night on AW chatting asking me to come see her again.

I'm toying with perhaps seeing her again at some point but have my HL to work though so politely mentioned it might be a while. She then asked me to come for 1 hour tomorrow for free as she "fancied" me.

WTF   :lol:

Offline Malvolio

I think she's in love...with your wallet.

Offline bigmc

Call her bluff and do it.  :D

MilesPrower

ha I think the same!

Call her bluff and do it.  :D

I got a bunny boiler vibe from her. I don't think I can ever return  :lol:

Offline maxxblue

I had a punt today, 30 min affair. The WG has been messaging me all night on AW chatting asking me to come see her again.

I'm toying with perhaps seeing her again at some point but have my HL to work though so politely mentioned it might be a while. She then asked me to come for 1 hour tomorrow for free as she "fancied" me.

Who is it? Please can you provide a link?

Offline myothernameis

How about telling us who she is, post a link

Offline myothernameis

What ever her 1hr rate is, try to get a reduction in her price, especially if she is worth it

charming_red

I'm toying with perhaps seeing her again at some point but have my HL to work though so politely mentioned it might be a while. She then asked me to come for 1 hour tomorrow for free as she "fancied" me. WTF   :lol:

Then call her bluff and show up with no money reminding her of her words.

And then give her a good pounding.

Offline Mr_Shins

I'm having the same problem with Romanian Alma, the one I gave a negative review on...

Offline hantshagger

You should def do it (unless, (i) you have EAS for her too, or (ii) her service is very poor   -   in which case, maybe not!)
But if those dont apply..... AND ... 
If she put in writing (eg text) that it would be free return visit for you the following day, sounds like you should postpone the other WG's from your hotlist for at least a day....,. and take up her offer!   :hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline maxxblue

How about telling us who she is, post a link

A review would be helpful to your fellow punters.  :hi:

Neal69

Personally I would run a mile

Punting is all abut being able to walk away IMHO

N

Offline peter purves

Was there any banter previously ie before the punt? If not you made a huge impact within a very short space of time.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NelsonH

In this game anything that does not follow the usual rules can be a sign of trouble.

People hanging around, last minute changes of plan, delayed starting, asking odd questions, up-front pay requests,
unsolicited calls, insistence on parking somewhere particular, any of these will put me off.

In the old days it was phoning from a particular call-box.

So if you go back I'd expect you to find an angry boy-friend or such.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ok if you say so

Hidden Image/Members Only

ickydicky

ha I think the same!

I got a bunny boiler vibe from her. I don't think I can ever return  :lol:

that sounds about right. stay away she is an obvious nutter

James999

If it's free why the need to ask, or is this your attempt to boast and tell us how you're so fit pro$$ies see you for free  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:09:04 am by James999 »

James999

The Bullshit Force is strong in this one :sarcastic:

Oh hell yeah it's coming off the richter scale plus the op comes across to me as a attention seeker he's the same guy that reported peoples posts for being offensive on a thread he created if I'm not mistaken.

Jim Panzee

The OP is a jammy bastard. Hope she looks like French Belle  :sarcastic:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, some WG's do claim to have problems finding boyfriends who don't have hangups about what they do for a living, so picking a punter is a logical choice.

I'd say go for it, but be VERY careful.  Don't abandon all the usual precautions against nutter WG's, never give her your real name, always call her on your unregistered punting phone, never meet at your place, and so forth.

Eventually you'll have to start sharing genuine info, but not for a few months.  If things go really well, try to avoid letting her know what her new surname is going to be until you're walking her up the aisle!

MilesPrower

I'm steering clear, the whole point of punting is to keep a good safe distance.

I'd avoid a civvy that got like this so soon too!

She's not that nice, good or special so not worth investigating! Likely a ploy to get my cash though.

Offline cueball

She's not that nice, good or special so not worth investigating! Likely a ploy to get my cash though.

Without a link it's just a story.

We don't know who to be wary of though.

I can see your reluctance to post a link but without it this ain't much use to the rest of us.

Common sense should have given you the answer way before the need for a thread.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:29:14 pm by cueball »

Diehard

If it seems too good to be true.........

Diehard

Well, some WG's do claim to have problems finding boyfriends who don't have hangups about what they do for a living, so picking a punter is a logical choice.

I'd say go for it, but be VERY careful.  Don't abandon all the usual precautions against nutter WG's, never give her your real name, always call her on your unregistered punting phone, never meet at your place, and so forth.

Eventually you'll have to start sharing genuine info, but not for a few months.  If things go really well, try to avoid letting her know what her new surname is going to be until you're walking her up the aisle!

I think your position is more trusting than mine. I would never trust a WG with any genuine information. In a situation like this I'd set up a whole new fake identity, possibly even go as far as get a fake passport.

What I'm trying to say is with hookers never ever even contemplate a relationship. Fuck her for free certainly but I'd even be wary about an Incall and if she is really genuine then I'd make her book us a hotel room. Hotel rooms are safer.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I don't think OP is bullshitting but don't see the point of sharing that on here

Obviously you won't share the girls link because then she'd quite easily identify who you are on this forum. So best to keep this kind of thing to yourself in future  :thumbsup:

Diehard

In this game anything that does not follow the usual rules can be a sign of trouble.

People hanging around, last minute changes of plan, delayed starting, asking odd questions, up-front pay requests,
unsolicited calls, insistence on parking somewhere particular, any of these will put me off.

In the old days it was phoning from a particular call-box.

So if you go back I'd expect you to find an angry boy-friend or such.

Great post. I didn't turn up to a punt last week due to a girl saying she expected me to park on her drive.

Fuck that , no way I'll do that I don't even park in same street!

Offline stevedave

I hate it when they clamour for me to shag em for free, just doesn't give me the same thrill as handing over a bundle of cold, hard cash  :lol: :D

MilesPrower

I don't think OP is bullshitting but don't see the point of sharing that on here

Obviously you won't share the girls link because then she'd quite easily identify who you are on this forum. So best to keep this kind of thing to yourself in future  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. I don't share anything private so there would be a real danger.

I just thought it would be a bit of a laugh for the users here. Another one of the lines the WG use to gain more cash.

MilesPrower

If it seems too good to be true.........

Exactly!

Without a link it's just a story.

We don't know who to be wary of though.

I can see your reluctance to post a link but without it this ain't much use to the rest of us.

Common sense should have given you the answer way before the need for a thread.

It was more to tell folks about it and what a cracker of a line it was on her part!

Offline Nagilum

Exactly!

It was more to tell folks about it and what a cracker of a line it was on her part!

At the same time she could be unhinged and married punters may want to know, so they can avoid her.  If I were married I would avoid her as discretion is my highest priority.  A WG sending messages to a client after the meeting can spell trouble and its known that most established members (especially) do no take kindly to it.

Don't forget you are on a punters forum.

Offline Gordon Bennett

To me, beauty of punting is no strings, no complications sex. That's not what you're getting here..... I'd swiftly ignore her and move on.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A review would be helpful to your fellow punters.  :hi:
YES please

Offline Horizontal pleasures

or a ploy to get our attention? Please write a review, that is what keeps this forum real.

MilesPrower

or a ploy to get our attention? Please write a review, that is what keeps this forum real.

Not after attention at all. I will keep my comments to myself from this day forth.

Offline Happylad

I suggest that instead of posting the link (which he doesn`t want to do) the OP sends the link by PM to all the other posters on this thread.  Then we can ALL post the link, she still won`t know who he is, and hopefully she will send us ALL an invite to go and spend an hour with her free of charge.

Offline hantshagger

sounds like a plan Happylad!!!  for example, I know she couldnt resist me........   :cool:

mrhappypants

I suggest that instead of posting the link (which he doesn`t want to do) the OP sends the link by PM to all the other posters on this thread.  Then we can ALL post the link, she still won`t know who he is, and hopefully she will send us ALL an invite to go and spend an hour with her free of charge.

Don't hold your breath.

Not after attention at all. I will keep my comments to myself from this day forth.

Please do  :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Remember you don't pay for the fuck, you pay for them to leave. She's broke the contract, fuck her off

Offline joe diddley

Remember that it's not the sex you pay for. You pay to be able to walk away afterwards.

Sorry, Socks. Just noticed I pretty much duplicated your post.

WhattheFlip

Call her before, not text, so you hear her voice clearly. Make sure, unequivocally that no money is gonna change hands. And go for it. But: punting phone, no wallet/keys/ID, use condoms, no real name, no EAS on your part. String her along if needs be and she's a good fuck/nice girl.
Hotel is a good suggestion, tell her if she really wants you, she'll come to a hotel for an all afternoon/evening shagfest. You may pay 80odd for the hotel, but It'll be worth it!

But, tbh, the whole thing sounds like horseshit!

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She sounds like a class A bunny boiler.

It's always flattering to when a girl is really into you, I've shagged civvies I won't normally touch with a barge pole just because I was seduced by a combination of their keenness and dirty sex on offer.  It's never worked out well.

Remember:
All women are generally nutters
WGs are very frequently nutters
Keenos are always nutters

You have a combination of all 3, it's a ticking time :bomb:

Offline socks

Remember that it's not the sex you pay for. You pay to be able to walk away afterwards.

Sorry, Socks. Just noticed I pretty much duplicated your post.
I prefer to think of it as great minds etc.. :lol:

Offline ayreon010

Odd one this

I have had 1 girl especially after a meeting texting me constantly to try and set up another meeting soon after. And then constantly offering special offers and prices but never for free.

Maybe she is trying to get you to become a regular punt.

Offline jamal2k94

Being incredibly dull, but I would hate that, I like to keep business from pleasure and for me at least seeing a WG is business, I like the professional kind of relationship with a WG, meet and then thats it.