Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chubby Dates  (Read 2077 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried? Joined today as a basic member. Have to be a paid member to read or send messages. Just like most dating sites. Anyway, between the time of joining 11am to now 11 30pm got 3 messages. Obviously can't read them till site gets my money. So click on the senders profiles. All seems legit? But when I click on "who's viewed me" the result comes none? So how come these three have messaged me without seeing my profile? The send message tab is on the profile you want to send a message to. I smell a rat!   :angry:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:23:33 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline cueball

I reckon you'll get taken for a fat lad on chubby dates  :D

Ok, ok, I'll  get my coat  :D

Offline Sticky

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried? Joined today as a basic member. Have to be a paid member to read or send messages. Just like most dating sites. Anyway, between the time of joining 11am to now 11 30pm got 3 messages. Obviously can't read them till site gets my money. So click on the senders profiles. All seems legit? But when I click on "who's viewed me" the result comes none? So how come these three have messaged me without seeing my profile? The send message tab is on the profile you want to send a message to. I smell a rat!   :angry:

Niche dating site; only paid members can do anything; multiple messages within 24 hours of signing up; no profile views despite messages. All signs of a rip off site that'll pocket your money for £XX per month and all these dozens of chubbers will suddenly disappear into the void.

I'd stick to Tinder or whatever people are using nowadays.

Offline dieseldriver

There was one lady on there I'v met before, that's on the site spanknet. So messaged her via spanknet to say seen her on Chubby Dates. She replied to say one of her friends uploaded her CD profile shortly after her marriage broke up . Spanknet profile looking for a spanking no sex, CD for looking for NSA sex? Copied and pasted her CD statement to a another message via spanknet.
Now waiting hear what she has to say?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Join plenty of fish you dnt have to pay to send messages or see who has viewed your profile and there are plenty of porkers on that site as well :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

Join plenty of fish you dnt have to pay to send messages or see who has viewed your profile and there are plenty of porkers on that site as well :hi:

I looked at POF, but there something about having to upgrade for full benefits? As for porkers, not really my type. Just that there's a real nice one that I'd like to fuck on Fetlife who is a member of Chubby Dates. Had the website on her FL profile so took a look. 

Offline paul_2407

3 messages in 30 minutes? Smells fishy. I'd avoid. Also, can't you meet chubby girls quite easily in real life?

ickydicky

plenty of fat birds in pubs any weekend. all gagging for a few voddies and their hole. not my scene but for those who like the fatties a lot cheaper and easier.

Offline sushi

They are automatically sent emails usually from admin or their fake profiles to make you think you have got legit messages its all to lure you into paying to become a full member in order to read them.

ickydicky

They are automatically sent emails usually from admin or their fake profiles to make you think you have got legit messages its all to lure you into paying to become a full member in order to read them.

hi sushi. do you punt? with hoors?

Monty2018

Sounds like a few other similar sites on offer with what are really to good to be true offers.

Stay well away and keep your money in your pocket. It is a scam and I was caught out similarly recent with another one - mysecretdate.com I really should have known better.

As the others have said, stick to POF or Tinder, they might not seem to be as good as these others but at least they are legit!

Heston

He's right.  It's an old trick that's been going on for years for dating sites to send bogus emails which prove to be to tempting to lonely, horny men who join.  These people don't exist and you only realise this after you've paid up.

You'll find your profile details will be copied onto similar dating sites and messages will be waiting for you there to, all you have to do is to pay up and join to read them....

Offline dieseldriver

Yep, didn't part with my money. Cancelled membership. Chubby Dates not the only site where as soon as joined as a basic member, the messages started coming through.

The only chubby dates I'm gonna enjoy are those that grow on trees......   :drinks: