Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola massage Earls Court  (Read 2211 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wolf83

External Link/Members Only

Amazing session with Lola today... Paid £70 for an hour massage and b2b with HR.

She has been on my HL for over a month now.. Given that she only works till 7pm it was quite difficult to arrange a meeting as I often work late...

Proper Swedish massage for almost 40mins and followed by oily b2b.. During the massage she kept touching my balls which gave amazing sensation.  Ended with HR and their was still time for round 2.. She tried her best but my Lil Jack was not ready to wake up  :(

Given that she is moving out from london in a month for good I would recommend other punters to visit her while she is still around.

Sorry for the short review but their is already so much written about her in this forum.  To conclude for £700 an hour she us VFM.

Offline Victorgrey

Offline sonyvaio

Might have to try and make the effort to see her before she disappears then, been meaning too based on the reviews here

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Where is she moving from Lindon away to?

Offline Wolf83

Offline HighlyMotivated

I'll just add that while Lola's cock handling skills are top notch, her massage is just her sensually rubbing oil on you, no pressure or real massage skills. Also B2B is on the back only (think you should've mentioned that OP)