Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan - Allure  (Read 2066 times)

Offline silent808

External Link/Members Only

After 2 or 3 months of trying to get a booking with Morgan, today was my lucky day and I was not disappointed. I booked 30mins but won't make that mistake again and will book for longer next time I get the chance.

Morgan is stunningly beautiful for those of you who haven't met her yet and though I had seen her before a long long time ago I had forgotten just how pretty she is. She immediately offered me a glass of water and as soon as I'd had a bit to drink she immediately started French kissing. Clothes came off slowly between kissing.

Once we were both undressed I took the opportunity to go down on her as this is a huge turn on for me and no doubt good for her too. She definitely appeared to enjoy my tongue going to work.

I was already incredibly turned on by the time it was my turn and felt the urge to cum after just a few mins of oral (which Morgan is amazing at by the way). I decided I might be able to prolong the pleasure by switching to Sex thinking that the condom would dull some of the sensation. I was very wrong as Morgan climbed on top and finished me off  :cool:

Things were very relaxed after and we talked like we had known each other for years with no clock watching or hurrying me out of the door. I was a bit embarrassed when I checked the time as I left that I had obviously talked a bit too much and slightly over ran the booking

As I stated at the start, I fully intend to book with Morgan again in the near future and maybe have a go at a more tantric approach. Can't wait!

Looking4fun

Good review where's the location? Standard £60 for 30 minutes? Communication & parking?
Thanks

Offline silent808

Good review where's the location? Standard £60 for 30 minutes? Communication & parking?
Thanks
5min drive from Gateshead Interchange.
All prices listed on Allure website (see link above)
Building has a dedicated car park
Communication all very good

Looking4fun

Thanks it's easier for us if you put the price on the review especially as they've been having problems with their website of late
She sounds great

Offline silent808

Thanks it's easier for us if you put the price on the review especially as they've been having problems with their website of late
She sounds great
Good point. Didn't think about that.
30mins was £60.
...and yes, she was fantastic

DaveyJJ

It's a shame no pics are up.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

It's a shame no pics are up.   :thumbsdown:

She used to have a few up  :unknown: she is facially attractive (a bit too much makeup when I saw her) gorgeous slim body and best legs and ass I've seen in a long time imho.  :hi:

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review. I have been wanting to see this girl for a long time but haven't managed yet.
Note to self- Must try harder!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:19:15 pm by GeordieBadass »

Offline foreverchanges

gorgeous slim body and best legs and ass I've seen in a long time imho.  :hi:

Agree ....the sight of a naked Morgan with her high heels on  is simply wonderful. :yahoo:

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review. I have been wanting to see this girl for a long time but haven't managed yet.
Note to self- Must try harder!
Yeah I know what you mean I had a booking with her once but she cancelled ( in plenty of time) but I've not tried since.

Offline toon972

Same here, tried to book her a few times at Diamonds but was always booked up.

DaveyJJ

I'm sure she is, but would rather see pics

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1