Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ask-alice  (Read 1676 times)

Donaldstrue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hi, apart from the one review that's on here has anybody had any dealings with Alice. I know she might not be to everyone's cup of tea but there is just something about her that gives me the horn.

ickydicky

just looked. see what you mean. i think she would take a good thrashing on her arse and a pounding face fuck. if you see her and she does let us know please

mavgoose

She looks like she could be a whole lot of fun.
Hopefully she'll do another day in Glasgow soon.

mavgoose

Just seen she doesn't do 30 mins "whilst in Glasgow".

Strange. Will watch for updates.

Offline auldie63

Going by the photos there ain't no Wonderland there.

ickydicky

there is just something there that grabbed my attention auldie and i think she might be an amazing compliant punt. she isnt my usual style but hey we all need a wee change sometimes.. you banged anybody new lately.

Offline The Man With No Name

Going by the photos there ain't no Wonderland there.

Heh, I agree Auldie.  :D

there is just something there that grabbed my attention auldie and i think she might be an amazing compliant punt. she isnt my usual style but hey we all need a wee change sometimes.. you banged anybody new lately.

I know what you mean about the need for variety in it all, but she seems just a bit too out there for my liking. Sarah the Edinburgh Blojob Queen was bad enough with the Twilight bedset, but this one's blue hair together with near enough 14 or so stone of chunk is simply too much, and the cuddly toy thing always gives me fucking creeps. :timeout:

I'm sure she's a nice enough girl in most ways, but looks like the type that'd quite sincerely ask you to sit down to a game of dungeons and dragons after doing the business. Not the kind of fantasy I'm looking for from a punt.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:26:55 pm by The Man With No Name »