Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dommes in Bristol and South West  (Read 6841 times)

Offline castle_slave

Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend their favourite Dommes in Bristol and the wider South West.

Do you know of any who offer services like milking or even tying me up and giving a BJ? I know most website say no sexual services, but is it strictly true?

What about any WGs who also do a good pass as a Dominatrix?

Many thanks

Castle
Banned reason: No response to question about not reviewing
Banned by: 90125

like_mature

Hi Castle,

I can recommend Gail

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she is definitely a 'experience' but well worth considering. Can be hard to pin down but very kinky and adventurous. Profile says 150 but I'm sure she is mid 40's. A bit of a head case but in a very nice un-dangerous way!!!

and also Clare

Clare offers a great service and is very reasonable with prices.
What sort of Domme services are you after? BDSM etc?
What sort of age lady are you after??

I know a few other but depends on what sort of 'Domme' experience your after !!

Offline castle_slave

Thanks for those

I suppose I was looking for someone a bit younger, 20s or early 30s ideally.

Spanking, tie and tease, humiliation, bondage - all pretty mild really!

like_mature

I guess you prefer them young and fit then !!!!

Can think of a few larger girls who could help but I guess not you thing !!

Offline subzero

Naughty Dagmara in Bristol is 21 very pretty and loves to play the dominatrix,but also does straight services.
Best to be explicit about what you want first.

Themantone

I've seen this girl on around on AW for a while -

Not tried her myself but she specifically does dominatrix. Any one else tried her?

Offline Colston36

I like April Showers in Taunton. Depends whether you're old (like me) or not. She is funny and intelligent.

Offline shotku

I like April Showers in Taunton. Depends whether you're old (like me) or not. She is funny and intelligent.

Although her services have never appealed to me I've been to her parlour and met her briefly and agree with you. However to the OP, she's probably 20 years or so outside your preferred age range if that's a big issue.

KenniLingus

For WG domme:

The legend herself LK - if you can get hold of her.

Also Hannah External Link/Members Only - she like to be domme more than the usual WBTYM punt.

If your looking for a dungeon for full BDSM then google House Du Croix - no sex but will start a journey that will start in pain and end in ecstasy!

Cornish sub

For WG domme:

The legend herself LK - if you can get hold of her.

Also Hannah External Link/Members Only - she like to be domme more than the usual WBTYM punt.

If your looking for a dungeon for full BDSM then google House Du Croix - no sex but will start a journey that will start in pain and end in ecstasy!
?

Offline slavealan75

KenniLingus

Thanks!

Just been to house du croix! wow what a session!

Offline slavealan75

Who did you see Kenni, often thought about going there myself.

KenniLingus

Mistress Meena, but I have also seen Mistress Vivika there too. My first visit there was with LK.

Currently they are adding a new room and changing the 'purple room' to include suspension equipment. The boudoir is going to change to a medical room.

I can thoroughly recommend it. But remember it is a dungeon with mistresses. Don't go there expecting to get laid. but do expect to get fucked up! ;)

Offline slavealan75

As I said I've often thought about sessioning there. The no sex thing is fine as my sessions are not sex related but more service and punishment.

LK mentioned going to House du Croix with me after her visit with a client (she obviously didn't say who it was but now I know as you just told me).

Mistress Vivika looks really interesting but quite hardcore from her twitter. I rather like the look of Mistress NikkyFrench

KenniLingus

Expect a lot of pain with Vivika she is very hardcore. Meena is no less mean and a devil with a strap on! She also had her estim machine on full at one point. There is just no hope for me ;)

Offline slavealan75

The House is so close to my home I really should go there but I'm waiting for LK to move back to Bristol as we have been talking about a session.

Offline Roth

There also Mistress Kristina when she's next in Bristol on tour. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56614.msg732240#msg732240.

I've only seen her as Kristina J - her other profile so can't vouch for Domme services but she did tell me she was really into it. :unknown:

Offline castle_slave

I have since been to the House du Croix several times.

Mistress Lolita is a beautiful young do me, Mistress Meena is stunning and scary, Mistress Nikky is French, bubbly and sexy. They all seem to have some great assets and I love submitting to the ladies there.

I would love to do a double do me session or serve the ladies with another (female) slave sometime.