Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage from GumTree anyone?  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Amari-B

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the "massage" services from gumtree, and which one you would recommend. There's not much in the way of detailed info or pictures. Please can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Offline gary03

Think its a case of picking one out & using common sense as to if seems worth seeing.they cannot be as explicit as aw in ad so find out if they are for you

Online RedKettle

I have never done this but from reading the threads on here it seems far too hit and miss for me.  Last thing I want is to build up to having some fun to find out I am just getting a massage  :dash: :dash:

I get enough sexual disappointment and frustration at home, no need to bring it into my punting as well.

Offline x69x

External Link/Members Only

She isn't Japanese, but I would say mid 20's Chinese, and attractive, very friendly and good massage.
I don't think you would be disappointed here.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline jame75

External Link/Members Only

She isn't Japanese, but I would say mid 20's Chinese, and attractive, very friendly and good massage.
I don't think you would be disappointed here.

Does she do HE?

Offline allross

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the "massage" services from gumtree, and which one you would recommend. There's not much in the way of detailed info or pictures. Please can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Whereabouts are you looking for a massage?

Offline Amari-B

In the Notts area.

It will deffo have to be with HE!!

Thanks

Offline allross

Not familiar with Notts as down in Leics. For Gumtree look for phrases such as relaxing, you will leave totally relaxed/satisfied. If you look at Leics gumtree you will see plenty of ads like that you can read ebtween the lines.