Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1325 times)

Offline RogerXed

Went to New Town Sauna a few days ago and picked Emma - skinny redhead pretending to be French. Nice legs and ass, almost no tits and piercing on her clit.

To be honest there wasn't much of a choice - only 4 girls working at that time - 2 of them quite big built and Rachel that I've seen before so ended up with Emma.

She wasn't bad - did OWO, not great but OK, sex in a few different positions. In general nice girl but tried to talk a lot while she was sucking my cock so it was going hard and soft all the time. I was thinking why don't you just shut up and do your job.

Then when we had sex in doggy she complained twice that I am fucking her too hard and to take it easy... My cock isn't even that big - maybe above average size and she still complained. At the end of the day if she is a professional she should be able to take a cock in doggy, right?

So in general she wasn't terrible but compared to Rachel and Shia she really has a lot to learn. The good point was - this time nobody entered my room while I was inside with the girl  :dance:

ickydicky

pretending to be french. where you reckon she from. talking while sucking you cock. well that sounds like a hoor who is french.

Online willie loman

She is Romanian who has live in france for quite a few years, her general knowledge of france, like the names of towns is poor. But she does actually look like a wee Parisian oiseau. Personally wouldn't go back even if it was free.

Offline bigmike32

I dont think she is romanian and when i seen her her service was good. I would say she enjoys the sensual loving rather than getting banged hard. Her liked her body though small tits put me off but her body was nice. Think i need to see dionne next.

Online willie loman

It doesn't bother me a jot that she is Romanian, she shared a flat with mary who is openly Romanian, what I cant be arsed with is the no fingering, plus she is too gamine for my taste. Once was enough for me, and I suspect most punters.

Offline RogerXed

Well, I don't know where is she from but something made me feel that she is not French. Anyway, nationality doesn't really matter as long as you get a good service. Everybody says that the Romanians are terrible but my only experience with a Romanian girl from adultwork was actually very pleasant.

Maybe she is better at GFE - I can't really judge her on this because I never do it with working girls. For all other people like me out there who are looking for a hard bang - she is definitely NOT your girl.

Offline bigmike32

I thought she sounded french her accent was very convincing and i have never knowingly punted with a romanian girl. They get such bad press it is off putting. Wasnt so much a gfe with her but her bj was sensual it wasnt dirty or intense and we did kiss but only after i intiated it. Theres a few girls i would still like to see in nts and when i return to punting i will.

Offline daviebond

The one time I was with her, I thought she looked alright in the lounge but was put off by the pierced clit and it went down hill after that. It just wasnt working for me so I asked her if I could cum on her tits. She said no as it wasnt one of the things that she does. All I could think was "WTF, you'll be going into the shower after I cum anyway"

Offline bigmike32

I would only cum on a girls tits if she had a big rack. I found emma to be good in the room maybe you chose her on an offday. I would see her again if options are limited but i would prefer to see girls i havent chose before.

Offline RogerXed

The one time I was with her, I thought she looked alright in the lounge but was put off by the pierced clit and it went down hill after that. It just wasnt working for me so I asked her if I could cum on her tits. She said no as it wasnt one of the things that she does. All I could think was "WTF, you'll be going into the shower after I cum anyway"

I never asked her to do that because there is no danger I can cum while looking at her tits. I will be more turned on wanking over a chopping board in my kitchen....

Offline daviebond

I never asked her to do that because there is no danger I can cum while looking at her tits. I will be more turned on wanking over a chopping board in my kitchen....

Definately not coming to your house for dinner  :lol: