Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CZECHEllen  (Read 2001 times)

2 review(s) for CZECHEllen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Fancied a quick cheap punt last night so scoured adultwork for the best deal and came up with this girl at £30 for 15 mins.
Called her and got a text back . Text only . Booked for half an hours time and headed over .
She works from that shit flat in Shettleston which i'm sure some of you are familiar with .
Not a bad looking girl but no stunner , dyed red hair and body as in the profile but with a couple of tats . Early 30's .
Friendly enough girl and admitted her English is not great but it was good enough .
Started with her kneeling next to me on the bed stroking my cock to attention while i played with her nice tits .
Oral with followed and it was ok , but then oral with is only ever ok . Would have been good without as she took it nice and deep .
Flipped her round and had a good suck on her tits . Nice size and good big nips .
She looked nice and clean so i went down on her and she seemed to enjoy it and didn't complain with a bit of fingering either .
Onto missionary and again she made all the right noises and rubbed her clit as i was fucking her . I did try to move in for a kiss but it wasn't forthcoming .
Turned her over for doggy and gave her a good pounding till we were both sweating . Nice big bum and didn't mind a couple of friendly slaps .
We both kind of gave up at the same time as she commented i was a " strong man "  :timeout: :D
Decided on a handjob to finish and she again knelt next to me to administer it as i finger fucked her again and sucked on her tits .
All done with a nice attitude and smile .
She had a few words about the flat and wasn't very complimentary about it or the neighbours so not sure i would go back there  . She did say she was moving to another flat in Govan next week because of it . Not sure if she knows Govan that well if she thinks thats a step up  :lol: .
Overall no complaints for the price tag and service given as there was no rush or clockwatching  :thumbsup:

bigbell

she has been in govan before in the usual "czech" flat, and she is another who is well worth the cash

ickydicky

no owo isnt worth the money in my book :thumbsdown: shame cause she sound ok otherwise.

Offline guns

she has been in govan before in the usual "czech" flat, and she is another who is well worth the cash
I thought she was new as i couldn't find anything about her on here and she has no feedback .
Icky , she seemed pretty amenable so she might well be up for it for a few extra sheckles  ;)

ickydicky

not a chance of me shelling out a brass bean as an extra. i can get good 15min owo bjs for £30 elsewhere.

laim1690

I seen her last Friday in the house in govan (the same house i seen lena and mitbrika).
It was owo to start with and I asked can I come in your mouth no no she said so I got her to put the bag on so cim with a bag.
It was alright good vfm
sorry no review id forgot all about it

bigbell

I seen her last Friday in the house in govan (the same house i seen lena and mitbrika).
It was owo to start with and I asked can I come in your mouth no no she said so I got her to put the bag on so cim with a bag.
It was alright good vfm
sorry no review id forgot all about it

is mitbrika back working yet?? cannae seem to get her on fone

Offline Clattypats

Good review guns..you seem to see a lot of lassies that only do OW..everyone to their own though :thumbsup:

ickydicky

Good review guns..you seem to see a lot of lassies that only do OW..everyone to their own though :thumbsup:

aye i noticed that. nae point to it for me

Offline guns

Have to disagree on that point lads.  Must only be about half a dozen out if all my reviews that were ow.  I generally prefer owo,  obviously,  but sometimes I can let it go if the shagging is good and it's a girl I just really want to fuck lol.

laim1690

is mitbrika back working yet?? cannae seem to get her on fone
No Ellen told me when she goes Mitbika will come

Rangerslad

Is that the same house evik is in?

laim1690