Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel-Pleasure-Time Edinburgh  (Read 2366 times)

7 review(s) for Charming x Molly (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Motherfooker

I was tempted not to even bother writing a review of this girl as this was just an embarrassing experience. On the hunt for a rub'n'tug in Edinburgh I for some fucking idiotic reason selected Chanel. I had a bad feeling beforehand, call it punter's instinct, but I went ahead anyway.

Arrived, door opened and I walked in and what stood in front of me was a fat ugly old Pole who proceeded to quiz me on how I'd voted in the Brexit referendum. Jesus. Now I'm often partial to a bit of granny pumping so being a dog isn't enough to put me off. Breaking the back and talking dirty to an old slag often amuses me but recently I've just been looking for a decent massage with a few extras thrown in. The lack of enthusiasm was what I detected straight away. I should have walked but didn't so what follows is my fault. I just couldn't be bothered with the hastle of walking out on the chubster late on a Friday afternoon after a hard long week at work.

Agreed on massage and BJ but the massage was little more than a light tickle and after 25 minutes I received a hand job rather than BJ.

Of all recent punts this was biggest waste of money. I'd barely give this 2/10. 1 mark for comfy bed and warm room, 1 mark for not getting mugged.

Sometimes I read others negative reviews and think I'll go anyway but trust me on this one, save your money and go elsewhere.

Pleasure Time, more like a Fucking waste of time!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

ickydicky

you got to learn to have it away on your toes

Offline auldie63

If you read a negative review on a WG but still go see her then I suggest this will only be the first of many such experiences and you deserve all you get.
That's what this site is for, to save us these crap punts, but if you are just going to ignore what we post, why even bother being on here?
Some people just can't be helped it seems.

Offline Motherfooker

If you read a negative review on a WG but still go see her then I suggest this will only be the first of many such experiences and you deserve all you get.
That's what this site is for, to save us these crap punts, but if you are just going to ignore what we post, why even bother being on here?
Some people just can't be helped it seems.

This is even more bullshit than my punt. Just because someone views a whore in a negative light doesn't mean everyone will.

Offline auldie63

Do the places you go to have to get the doors widened so you can get your head through?
Your arse must be some size too considering how often your head is up it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:51:15 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Motherfooker

Do the places you go to have to get the doors widened so you can get your head through?
Your arse must be some size too considering how often your head is up it.

Fuck sake. Is that the best you can come up with?  :thumbsup:

Your chat is shit and your repeated attempts at trolling are terrible.

Think its time for you to take your fucking medication and settle down for the evening. I'm Sure the staff at your nursing home will be putting the television on soon 😂
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:06:27 pm by Motherfooker »

Offline auldie63

Sounds familiar, very familiar.
Did your previous incarnation begin with R and end in F?

Offline Motherfooker

I'm not new you moron.

Toddle along now to bed. Must be past your bedtime.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:13:00 pm by Motherfooker »

Wanker

Can you post the link? I saw a Polish girl called Chanel before and she is in her twenties and has a great body. Post the link so I can see who it is pal.

Wanker

No it's alright she's a different girl than the one I saw. And the one you saw is Czech not Polish.

Offline Motherfooker

What's the difference? 🤔🤔🤔

mavgoose

I'm not new you moron.

Toddle along now to bed. Must be past your bedtime.

April 7th. So , pretty new. It's clear from all your posts you're just a "whore hater". To use your "patter".
Strong suggestions that you're a reincarnation of someone that was previously banned. Although I've no idea which one.
As your manners are appalling , your language offensive and your friends on here , = 0.

Still. Whatever floats your boat. I won't reply to your come backs as I have no interest in wasting my time. You'll get yourself banned again , soon enough.

Offline Matrix

As your manners are appalling , your language offensive and your friends on here , = 0.

Friends, huh? Offensive language? Manners? Mumsnet may interest you.

:dash: This is the only one that comes close to a face palm.

Offline Motherfooker

April 7th. So , pretty new. It's clear from all your posts you're just a "whore hater". To use your "patter".
Strong suggestions that you're a reincarnation of someone that was previously banned. Although I've no idea which one.

Still. Whatever floats your boat. I won't reply to your come backs as I have no interest in wasting my time. You'll get yourself banned again , soon enough.

If you actually bother to read my posts I try and give honest accounts of my trips to whores. I don't do fluffy nonsense so if I think a whore is fat and ugly I say so. No fucking point saying otherwise. I'm not being deliberately offensive. Just telling it the way it is.

I also don't pick fights with fellow UKP members but I seem to have offended a few fluffies on here. If so, I don't really care. Per points above:

A - I don't hate whores - I fucking love them!
B - Reincarnated - I'm not a Budhist.
C - Yes my bloody fucking language can be absolutely fucking appalling.
D - Friends - You're right, I've not yet invited anyone around to my house to come dine with me.
E - You sound like a right fucking prick